PLOTS Goddess' Idea book!

"No- I want to know why my colony is suddenly under Martial Law and no one knows! Why is Captain Locke funneling all the government heads to himself. And why no one is resisting?"

Meanwhile, back on Versa, Corina had been on a rampage around court. All her meetings cancelled and anyone who came in her throne room was at risk of having something thrown at them. It had been an especially bad mood that had lasted since Eclipse left. The courtiers eventually decided something had to be done. They eventually all decided to send in her favorite romantic partner, Killian.

"To be honest I didn't feel that well going in." She held her stomach for a moment, bending over from some sort of pain. "It's okay. It'll pass." Taking a deep breath and sitting back up straight she looked at him. "I get stomach cramps sometimes when I'm hungry but if I wait a while it'll go away. I think I'm passed the worst of it." She stood up only to fall back to her seat.

That night Caralina snuck down to the gym. She wanted to get in some practicing on her own. While she didn't know there was a camera, meant for reviewing tapes to help with form, she went ahead and trained as if no one was watching. She wrapped her hands without a problem this time. Suddenly her form held some strength as did her attacks on the padded targets. Even her speed had vastly increased - almost as fast as her sister. In fact it was all proving to be much closer.
Her punches and kicks struck true on the pads with decent weight behind them. It seemed she had improved more than she was letting on with Cove. Procrastinating. That's what she was really doing. Like her sister she picked things up quickly but she knew the better she got the closer they would be to replacing her. Not a job she was especially excited for.

"Her Highness, the Empress Corina on deck!" The yoeman announced before the door slid open revealing her. Waltzing onto the deck it she took it over from the first step. It was her personal ship and she knew it. A Galaxy Class Imperial Flagship.

the first is a Mafia/Yakuza roleplay where a young starlet is engaged in an arranged marriage to the son of the Yakuza boss- they actually really like each other at first but then her father backs out. So the boss kidnaps the girl and gifts her to his son - so the roleplay is him taking out all his frustrations on her and abusing her

She raised an eyebrow and sheathed the dagger she had been examining. "Even I would have difficulty taking down a half dragon such as your son.... But I believe I can help you."

"Commander I'll make use of your office. I'll be back shortly." Standing up,"Eclipse join me in the Commander's office."

HIs office was decorated how anyone would guess. Minimalist with wooden panelings and small trinkets on the walls from his adventures. "Eclipse I cal

Prepare landing parties large bioengineered bombs that disperse flooring gas and replace oxygen effectively burning everyone from the inside outchemical warfare

29674feaa5af96daba0b0ce3b2ff42b8.gif

The palace had been abuzz all morning with preparations for the celebration later. It wasn't everyday a common man was made a Duke. All the maids and servants seemed to have an extra skip in their steps today as they prepared to honor young Aghma. Growing up around the castle many of the servants felt as if they had helped raise him. Others grew up working along side him so everyone saw this as a day to be jovial. While many of them had been beaten as children for mistakes none had taken beatings like Aghma. Still, the older they got the fewer and further between the beatings came.

While the throne room needed no decoration, the banquet halls certainly did. They hung ribbons, folded swan napkins, and had a spread prepared to rival the of the biggest of Christmas dinners. While it wasn't to be the biggest party of the year it was certainly going to be memorable, very little was spared. Then again that was for the nobles at court just as much as it was for Aghma. Everyone liked a party and they tended to find any reason to celebrate whenever they could.

Leaving the room she knew she'd left her mark on Jonta for the morning. Fluttering her fan she made her way out with a satisfied grin. Making her way down the halls she led her brother to the throne room. The throne room was magnificent with four large chairs on a pedestal meant for the royal family. The room was full with nobles save for a red carpet that ran from door to pedestal. All of them wearing bright colors, fancy dresses, adorned with jewels and rouge. Jocelyn took her seat on one side while Jonta's was on the other side of their parents. Shortly after the twins had gotten situated there was a blow from a horn before announcing,"His Majesty and her Highness!" Their parents were announced before entering and taking a seat on their thrones.

Aghma would be standing in the center of the room, a circle of space between him and the crowd. "Aghma." The King said sternly

A young woman (low ranking Noble or possibly a servant) and her friend sneak into a fancy party only for higher ranking nobles. She is noticed by the king/emperor and must keep up the act some how. Possibly a harem roleplay

Don't be stupid. You can't marry a Duke, let alone one that's just a pet to us.
-pet because they gave him Everything and they want her marriage to benefit them

Chrysia and Valia followed Aras, keeping a look out for wild animals and other threats while he led them. Valia moreso than Chrysia. Once they came to the cave Chrysia used a cantrip to summon dancing orbs of soft lights. Though they did little to light up the darkness stretched before them. Her lights only lighting about 20 feet around them.

The girls looked around in curiosity at the walls the further in the went. Valia could make out a word or two but it was a different dialect from what she had studied. Chrysia wondered what else this cavern held and why the church needed it? Typically they wanted to be well known.... What were they hiding? Of course all her internal questions were answered as Aras went on. Valia listened to him as he spoke, understanding what he was saying.

Chrysia couldn't help a smirk that appeared when Aras cast her his glance. She had to admit that she enjoyed becoming closer with the group. Them being able to laugh was more than she could have hoped for on this dangerous mission. Valia watched the exchange and raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off.

I get lost in the forest of your eyes

if his eyes were forests then she wanted to get lost in them.

The gilded uniform contrasted starkly to her fair skin and dark, purple hair. Her hair was

As she saw Trevor she smiled softly as he ran up and embraced her. Inhaling his scent she leaned her cheek into his chest and her hands gripped him tightly. Her eyes became wet but she quickly shook away her tears. Trevor leaned back and gazed into her crystalline blue eyes. "Kara! I'm so relieved. How did you get more time?!" He asked incredibly impressed.

The look on Kara's face however wasn't that of excitement. She was.... Sad? Trevor instantly became confused as they shared a silent exchange. "Trevor I..... Well I couldn't.... I tried but...." She shook her head as she tried to explain. "I wasn't able to...." She had gone through with the marriage and the wedding night in order to buy Trevor time....

(I got my feelings hurt because he cancelled on me, which made me pull away so he couldn't tell how upset I was. I felt stupid being so excited after just two days and I thought it would be too needy to recommend cheaper dates. But mostly it felt like if he really wanted to see me he'd make it happen. Mini golf is like $10 but a coffee at Starbucks is only 5. So why not ask to go do that or something?)