♕ 𝓖oddess ♢ ǿ𝑓♢ Đungeoneering ♛
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
(Sometimes during work if we are slow) after work and weekends :)
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Depends. If its my plot I'm aggressive, if its your plot I let you take the lead unless we discuss something different.
Favorite Genres
Most any. Love historical, scifi, and fantasy mostly.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furries?
A thread for DG to write out posting and plot ideas!

DungeoneeringGoddess

Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Female
Depends. If its my plot I'm aggressive, if its your plot I let you take the lead unless we discuss something different.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Furries?
The two men held their arms around her and she struggled against their grip but it was hopeless. "N-no wait - please I -Ash!" She cried desperately trying to turn around but he was well on his way by now. "Oh come on baby we're going to have some fun." One of the men laughed and she could feel her eyes well up with tears as she shook her head no. "No.... Please...." The words uttered were quiet as she lost her voice from her fear. They didn't want anything she could offer to get out of this... Just whatever they wanted to do with her. The struggled and silent begging continued for a moment before the larger of the two hoisted her over his shoulder,"Why don't you just shut up and let us do the talking." They laughed together and carried her through the campsite with separated tents around a fire pit and past the supplies tent to the very back of the camp. There were metal traps scattered around and several cages, some small as if for rabbits and some larger as if for humans... All of them were covered in rust and what looked like blood she observed as she was put down. Not even a moment did she get to look however as the larger of the two twisted her arms behind her back. "Ah! She shrieked in pain and her knees threatened to give way but he held her too tightly for her to fall. The other smirked and twisted the cap off a bottle. "Want something to drink beautiful?" He laughed and grabbed her hair pulling her head back. Finally tears streamed desperately from the pain and the fear. Once again though she was silenced as the bottled was
forced to her mouth and dry dust poured out and flooded her mouth and nose, the dirt falling all over her and making small clouds as she tried to spit it out. Despite efforts at shaking her head the man held her hair tight and she could hear them laughing as if it were some school boy prank.

A reprieve came as her arms and hair were released and the girl was shoved to the ground by the larger man, the smaller of the two finishing the bottle off by pouring it over her back as she coughed through her tears. Chest heaved with ragged breaths that did nothing but to serve to make her coughs worse.

DungeoneeringGoddess

Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Furries?
They took her to a small tent but on the inside there was a wall of sorts made out of wire fence and a pole in each corner that was next to a small bedroll. The tent wreaked of sweat and the bedrooms even though they were a dark color she could see they were dirty in the same way the cages outside were....

(Different scene)
A wooden bit of sorts was shoved in her mouth and buckled behind her before the men handcuffed each of her wrists to the wire fence so that she was on her knees with her arms spread out to either side. "We have these car batteries that we can charge with a hand crank. They've really been a miracle for us.... But I don't think you'll agree." Looking up she felt weak and dazed and while she heard him speaking her vision was doubling in and out. His tone was sadistic and cruel but that wasn't a surprise. Moving he took clamps that ran from the batter that he attached to the fence. "My brother is quite the inventor and he came up with this little toy for me." Leaning over he grabbed her face by her cheeks and lifted it to meet his gaze. "You're lucky he wants a turn with you..." He frowned and tossed her head back to where it fell before.

Leaning down he pulled a cord on the battery, a light came on, and the current ran through the fence. "Mmmm!!!!!" Jacqueline have a muffled shriek as her body convulsed with the current. She didn't know if it was seconds or minutes but finally the light went off but she didn't stop shuddering. Her tear stained face couldn't manage anymore tears as she managed to look up at him after the convulsions ended - but it wasn't going to be long before he ripped at the cord again.
Another painful, muffled shriek came and her body shook violently.... How long would this go on? How much fun could he have without killing her? Would she rather die than see what the next brother held in store for her?
Of course these thoughts could only be formed between pulls of the battery.