1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
Goddess 6 - An original magical girl story

001c48f04433af667578321dd96bc3cb.gif

Legend tells that when the flames of ocean, heaven, sky, sun, love, and spirit have been extinguished that new fires will spark in worthy souls to take their place. As the souls of the Goddess 6 are always drawn to each other, they never spawn more than 100 miles apart.

The warriors will appear when needed most as stunning, heroic idols wielding powerful weapons and dressed in exquisite fashions...

Decades had passed without any new sighting of the ancient warriors known as the Goddess 6, when they were forced to unite once more for a threat against humanity. The women engaged in years long cosmic battles, and finally combined their strengths and abilities to form a protective barrier around their planet, effectively concealing the planetary energy from far reaching enemies in exchange for their powers.

Now, A century later in modern day Europe, the barrier around Earth is weakening. Allowing the energy to seep out into the universe once more and drawing the attention of enemies old, and new.

Distant galaxies and neighboring planets hide their own threats, as well as warriors who act on behalf of their own needs. The planetary energy, as well as the rich resources found on Earth, make it unique and highly sought after by its enemies.

The newly awakened warriors will have to struggle with new memories and their strange powers. How will they live up to their predecessors? And which path will they choose to protect their planet from evil forces?

Simple info about the Roleplay & GMs desires

The Goddess 6 is a roleplay about six individual women whose lives are drastically changed when they develop strange new abilities, and slowly begin to recall vivid memories of fighting cosmic battles, unfamiliar faces, and falling in love. Each woman, or magical girl, will thematically be based around one of the six choices down below. Some of the descriptions may seem obscure, but truthfully, I’m willing to give A LOT of creative freedom to the right player, which is why it’s like that. They will be expected to have their own magical girl alias, which you name. All I've done is give you the themes to draw inspiration from. This will be made more clear when the CS goes up in the OOC.

Who is the right player, you might ask?

Ideally, someone who can post well thought out multi-paragraph, story progressing posts, at least twice a week. More importantly, those comfortable and happiest writing stories with FxF themes. Lesbians, yuri, femmeslash, whatever you want to call it!

I stated above that the souls of the Goddess 6 are drawn to each other, which means ideally I want this roleplay to end up with three pairs of two, two pairs of three, or one group of six.

Just kidding. I do want there to be romance though, as well as elements of slice of life for downtime when they aren’t in battle. On top of that, adventure, for when I leave little breadcrumbs for the characters to discover hidden God Tears, which may or may not lead to upgrades in transformations, special abilities, etc. Sounds like there may be some RPG elements to this as well?!

The Goddess Idols/Magical Girls will all have their awakening around the same time as a new a threat appears nearby, but I’m allowing the age range to be between 18-25.

For now, that is all I have. If you have questions ask below. There is a lot more information missing from this, but I will have everything in one neat, tidy place before the roleplay is ready to begin. Right now, I want to gauge interest??? :3

Goddess 6/Goddess Idols

Themes

Sun: Phoenix flames, solar flares, creation. The sun is both deadly and dangerous, yet may restore life to the dull when its full potential is reached. (Associated Colors: Yellow, Orange)

Ocean/Sea: Moon, siren songs, and stormy seas. The ocean is feared for her song, and her powerful waves. (Associated Colors: Teal, Aqua, Dark Teal)

Heaven: Paradise, golden light, and white feathers. There isn’t a soul alive who hasn’t dreamed of what their heaven might look like. (Associated Colors: White, Gold) (Reserved)

Love: Healing, support, passion. Love lends her support with powerful healing magic, and energy that may influence those who were originally against her, to aid her. (Pink, red)

Spirit: Guidance, death, and soul. Spirit neither controls or predicts death. However, she can use the knowledge from beyond to assist her both on and off the battlefield. (Associated colors: Purple, black, white.)

Sky: Wind, weather, and clouds. Sky is often depicted as the leader of the group, with the fearsome winds and electricity at her fingertips. (Associated colors: Light blue, silver, dark blue.)

Last edited:
While I've never rped on this type of site before... this hits enough boxes to interest me. Do you have to play one of the 6? Regardless, if there's a spot I might throw a character in.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Join me on discord, and let's chat about the rp. I'll be available to answer your questions as well, for the next half hour or so before I head to bed.

Here's a link for the Goddess 6 discord. Anyone wanting to inquire about joining is welcome.
CLICK 4 Transformation

Appearance:
(Realistic style anime drawings/Anime style artwork)

Name:

Nationality:

Height:

Weight:

Positive Traits:
(Five defining positive traits. No more than FIVE. )

Negative Traits:
(Three defining negative traits.)

Talents:
(May or may not be related to their occupation, but no more than THREE.)

Hobbies:

History/Bio:
(No more than three paragraphs. I want you to choose what’s important for us to know about your character, without giving it ALL away. The women should be exceptional in their own right, whether potential is realized or not.)

[Post Transformation Image]
(Remember those associated colors? They only extend to the outfit itself, hair is free game, but if I see no variety in hair/eye color I will ask you to pick something else. Giving everyone free reign of their character’s magical girl aesthetic, but will ask you to change if it I don’t think it fits.)

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Goddess Idol Alias:

Goddess Theme:

Goddess Tier:
(G1 - for now)

Goddess Gift:
(Omg. I’m so cheesy haha. Basically, a weapon, or an item of some sort with magical abilities. No overlapping with others’ gifts. Your gift MUST be named, as well as your spells. It doesn’t need to have to a fancy name, but they should be named in relation to the theme/gift. The bow&arrow is unavailable.)

Minor Spells:
(Small projectile based attacks, usually. Anything that does a small amount of damage, or perhaps, utility type spells. No more than FIVE. Think the starting attacks in Sailor Moon. )

Medium Spells:
(Four spells capable of hitting enemies harder than usual, but WILL and should exhaust your newly awakened magical girls.)

Major Spells:
(TWO spells possibly capable of dealing large amounts of damage, or even a powerful barrier, if appropriate. Will always leave your character depleted of almost all their energy.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Annyeong Bunny
Ah, I wouldn't want to take a slot from somebody if they really wanted a slot! Good luck to those who'll be in the rp!

Good to know that the RP is still going as planned. Think i'll stick to Spirit theme for the time being. Might make her a support in battle.

I think I'm gonna try sun and make her a badass offensive type

Good to know that the RP is still going as planned. Think i'll stick to Spirit theme for the time being. Might make her a support in battle.

Love is supposed to be the ‘healer’ of the group, so as long as you stray away from that role I’m okay with that. Everyone should be able to kick-some ass though to some degree! ^_^

I am looking at Miss Sky or maybe even Love...

• Thank You

Love is supposed to be the ‘healer’ of the group, so as long as you stray away from that role I’m okay with that. Everyone else should be able to kick-some ass though to some degree! ^_^

I expected Love to fulfill that role. My goal was normally to give her abilities that would buff the team and debuff the enemies in some capacity. And have some offensive skills that she could use to protect herself while weakening her foes. I wasn't planning on her to heal, just to give the other team a boost in their powers and weaken the enemies a little. If it hits too close to Love, I can find alternatives. Maybe more emphasis on debuffs than buffs

Heck yeah! Sky is still the one I would love to try! <3 She seems like she would be badass! :))

@Sailor Moon I have my CS finished if you would like to look at it!! It's in a Divbox, so I'm not sure if it will send correctly in the messaging. I wasn't sure where you wanted them to be posted at! :))

• Love
Will it send over discord?

Love is supposed to be the ‘healer’ of the group, so as long as you stray away from that role I’m okay with that. Everyone else should be able to kick-some ass though to some degree! ^_^

I expected Love to fulfill that role. My goal was normally to give her abilities that would buff the team and debuff the enemies in some capacity. And have some offensive skills that she could use to protect herself while weakening her foes. I wasn't planning on her to heal, just to give the other team a boost in their powers and weaken the enemies a little. If it hits too close to Love, I can find alternatives. Maybe more emphasis on debuffs than buffs

I’m open to seeing what you come up with, same goes for everyone else. :)

I’m open to seeing what you come up with, same goes for everyone else. :)

Sooo.... I don't think it likes my coding xD It wouldn't put my entire coding into the message, so I can give you the link to the BBCode forum where I made it, lol!!

It's the final one on the thread, so it's a complete CS!! :DD Hopefully you like her!

Character Sheet

• Thank You
I will take a peek. :)

• Love
Reactions: Annyeong Bunny
Looking for someone to fill the role of Love!