1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
DREAM ARC: BEGINNINGS

This nightmare is unlike any you've experienced before. Shadowy tendrils sliver from every which way, attacking from the deepest, darkest corners of your mind. Cackling, swearing, and howling as faceless demons lurk around you. Everything feels so real, yet, you know it's only a dream.

Rue Lafae
22382218_865566316953837_6941111880299734696_o.jpg

London was a dreary city. Even with all the modern buildings and technology, it was somehow still medieval. Stone streets and old brick buildings loomed overhead with a dark sky as their backdrop. Rue had only been to London a handful of times as a child to visit her grandmother, and now she was here to take her home in her final days.

She entered the hospital building, the automatic doors whooshing open as the first drop of run struck the ground. A moment later it was pouring, and Rue sighed as she moved to the front desk.

“You must be Miss Lafae.” An older woman greeted with spectacles sitting low on her nose.

“I am.” Rue offered a small smile as she tilted her head. “I’m here to pick up my grandmother, Ruyah Emmeranne.”

The woman clicked her mouse on the computer a few times, eyes squinting until she found what she was looking for. “Ah, I see. We were expecting you a bit later.”

“I wanted to make sure I was here on time.” Rue answered. “I’m still running on Japan’s time, you see.” That answer seemed satisfying.

“Well let me go get her for you.” The woman answered with a smile. “She’s so been looking forward to leaving the hospital.”

Rue just nodded and watched as the woman disappeared down the hall. Hospitals were Rue’s favorite place. The smell, the fluorescent lights, it was all...too clean. She rolled her shoulders once and exhaled slowly before she heard the sounds of wheelchair squeaking. She turned and saw her grandmother, looking younger than she should and a small smile on her aging face.

“Hello, sweet pea.” Her grandmother greeted as she neared. “It’s been so long.”

“Ten years, grandmother.” Rue grinned as she leaned down and pecked the woman on the cheek. “Are you ready to leave?” Ruyah nodded enthusiastically as the woman wheeling her handed Rue a clipboard. Rue signed where she needed and took the bag that was sitting on her grandmother’s lap, slinging it over her shoulder.

The ride to Rue’s flat wasn’t very long. Ten minutes maybe and she was wheeling her grandmother through the door and into an elevator. “Welcome back, Miss Lafae.” The doorman greeted as she hit the button for the penthouse. She just nodded as the doors closed.

“You live a lavish life, Rue.” Ruyah chuckled as she stared at her reflection in the polished brass doors. “You’ve made a good life for yourself.”

“It’s all thanks to your legacy, grandma.” Rue answered as they finally reached their floor. “I have a room all set up for you and I had the building owner make the doors wider to get your wheelchair out to the balcony.”

Rue’s flat was the entire top floor of the building. Her grandmother’s legacy had been in pharmaceuticals, namely, a natural, plant based supplement that helped people get to sleep. Rue wheeled her grandmother into the guest room and Ruyah stood shakily, holding onto her granddaughter for support.

“It’s lovely, dear.” She turned and smiled cheerfully at Rue. “Thank you so much for taking me in.”

“You’re family.” Rue answered, gently hugging her grandmother. “Please don’t make a habit of walking around if you’re tired.” Ruyah just nodded and waved the younger woman off. Rue smiled as she turned and exited the room.

The young woman sighed as she made her way back into the living area and opened the large glass door that led to the balcony. The balcony wrapped around half of the building, a small garden being one entire side as the other was a lounging area.

“What an adorable old woman.” Rue sighed as she turned and saw a young man in a pristine white suit. “I’m glad she’s finally here, we’ve been waiting so long.”

“We have.” A young girl wearing a cloak and mask chimed it as she appeared next to the man. “I can already feel my power rising.”

“We can too.” A male and female voice in unison. “Now we can finally go through with our plan.”

“You’re all so eager.” Another young man, red headed and cheerful. “Why can’t you all just enjoy the time we’ve had before now? Didn’t you have fun?”

“The real fun starts now.” Rue closed her eyes when she heard the last voice. “Once Rue absorbs her power, she will be unstoppable.” Arms draped around Rue’s shoulders and the scent of lavender filled the damp air. She turned to see a woman with purple hair standing behind her.

“You all know what you have to do now?” The six people nodded and Rue looked back out over the city as a flash of lightning ignited the air. “Then it’s time.” She glanced over her shoulder at her followers. “Send them.”

Without another word, shadows flew from their bodies and rocketed out into the city in different directions. Rue watched with a soft sigh as a grin began to grow on her lips and a soft red glow began to emanate from her left hand.

Last edited:
♫ Jump up! Jump up! Let the world hear your joy, and the stars will be in your hands! Shout out! Shout out! To the ones that you love! A heart on your sleeve and a heart now at ease! ♫

A stream of gray smoke escaped from her lips. One leg stretched out and the other pulled up on the couch, the young woman let her cigarette hand dangle over the side as she sipped from a cool can of soda with the other. Since she had the room to herself for most of the day, of course she'd been binge watching anime on the living room TV again. The episodes were on autoplay so she wasn't sure what episode it was on, but it must've been somewhere in the 50s range.

Magical girl shows were her lifeblood and you can bet anything with a western release instantly found a spot in her library, save for more obscure titles like Ruby Potion! which she was now catching up on. It was almost over by now with no clear resolution in sight so with a heavy heart, she was fully preparing herself for some lame half-assed ending. The manga was an alternative, but it didn't seem like anybody's bothered to translate the thing past chapter one. . .

Just as the opening song wrapped up with Ru and her friends facing off against some three-headed demon cat, she suddenly heard the jingling of keys at the front door. Her heart skipped a beat and by instinct, her head jolted upright off the back of the couch. She quickly put the cigarette out on a tray and sloppily hid it under the lamp stand. Then, she grabbed a can of air freshener, gave it a few hard shakes, and gave the pump a good long squeeze to mask her smoke. Her roommate went absolutely berserk whenever she was caught smoking inside and she'd complain for literal weeks how the smell clung onto everything and how the second-hand was making her asthma act up and yadda yadda.

She buttoned up her pajama shirt and acted natural as Maddie waltzed in with an armful of groceries, kicking off her shoes and closing the door behind her with her foot. Renn could hear her footsteps behind the couch as she set the bags down on the kitchen table, the sound of plastic rustling as she grabbed the items from them.

After a pause, Maddie turned and said, "Watching those baby cartoons again, huh?"

"Hey!" Renn returned with a tired smile. She turned over her shoulder and put her arm on the back of the sofa. "These baby cartoons are pretty good, alright? They're cute." She hasn't noticed the cigarette smoke yet. So far so good.

"I mean. . . I guess." Maddie opened the fridge and slid a carton of eggs inside. "Sure doesn't suit you, though."

"Mind your own business! This is why I can't watch anything when you're around!" She picked up the closest thing she could get her hands on and flung it at her. Her roommate looked down, picked it up, and slowly turned around. In her hand, she held a very shiny, and very familiar rectangular object. Uh oh.

"Did you smoke inside?"

"What? Why would I--"

"Did you. Smoke inside?"

Renn paused, side-eyeing the door for no particular reason.

"I didn't smoke, alright?" she persisted with her lie, shifting her gaze back to her. "Chill out for one second." Maddie rolled her eyes and tossed it back, she caught it with one hand and silently thanked the lord for the girl's bad sense of smell.

"Turn that off and go to bed, I've got work early tomorrow and I can't sleep with your Japanese baby cartoons on. Goodnight." With that, Maddie retreated into her bedroom and softly closed the door. The one bedroom, obviously - so Renn was stuck sleeping on the sofa as usual. She got up for a second to hit the lights and walked back with her covers, draping herself and lowering the volume on the TV.

"I can still hear it," came her roommate's muffled voice through the door. Muttering, Renn turned the television off and put the remote aside.

Renn didn't remember falling asleep.

Below her feet was a well of darkness, and an ambiguous reflection stared back at her from its murky depths. It rippled as she walked, distorting it into strange shapes - shapes that seemed to writhe and grow. She whipped her head around and in the periphery of her consciousness, long shadowy vines were made manifest. They peeked in from the corner of her vision, but no matter where or how wildly she turned, she could not truly make out its form nor its origin.

Thump. Thump. Her heart beat in her chest like a drum, her mind fed her body adrenaline and now she was awake in her dream, really, really awake. Somewhere in the real world, a cold sweat gathered on her brow. She blinked and looked again, in the distant blackness she could make out others, vague humanoid bodies impressed into the void. . . like a simulation, the world slowly began to take shape, but into what she couldn't possibly imagine.

Without warning, one of the snake-like tendrils whipped out and she stumbled back onto her rear barely in time to dodge it. Arm raised to guard her face, she noticed a puffy white glove on her hand. Looking down, the rest was really something else. She spoke her first words since arriving in this dream.

"What the shit. . ." The shapeless darkness gathered before her again, poising to strike with its swarming mass of tendrils. As if by heart, she put her hands out in front of her and recalled a phrase she had never known.

"Wild Bullet!"

"Don't you know how to clean a goddamn house?!"

Keeping her eyes to the ground, she bit her lip to keep from reacting to the sting that still remained on her cheek. Her short white hair fell over her eyes from the impact, and she stood there frozen. The customer that had been gone for the past month had just returned with his family, and of course, just in time to see her accidentally drop a vase she had been dusting. The only thing she had done wrong the entire time they were gone.

"I apologize. It was my fault that I dropped the vase, but the rest of the house should be to your satisfaction." Michiko finally spoke and her tone was level, the sound a deep timbre. Her response must not have been good enough, as she heard a scoff from the man. Lifting her stormy grey eyes at the sound, she saw him looking at her with disbelief.

"Satisfactory? I walk in and see you busting all of our shit, and you think I'll find it 'satisfactory'?" Michiko glanced at his wife next to him, watching as the woman held her tongue and didn't look at her once. She must have knew that he was being dramatic, but didn't want to get involved. Just great. At this rate she had a feeling that the man was making excuses and finding reasons to not pay her. After being slapped, she just wanted to take whatever money and leave.

"Everything else is fine, you just--" Michiko paused as she felt her emotions start to get the better of her. She took a deep breath before turning to look at the customer, fighting a look from crossing her face. "Sir, I would like my money so I can leave now. I won't be any trouble if you decide to pay me less..." but she felt disrespected in that moment. Thankfully this would be the last time she would see them.

The customer scoffed and pulled out his wallet, shaking his head in disbelief. He quickly pulled out three hundred dollar bills and shoved them into her hands. Michiko was going to refuse the amount of money, but stopped when she realized that they were rich. Of course they were okay with shelling out money to make her leave. Looking at the rest of the family with a stoic expression, she then bowed her head lightly to be polite, excusing herself. Finally, she was out of the house.

The streets were empty, as it was around nine thirty when the family had finally showed up. Michiko was silently thankful, however, since it meant she could stroll the streets with her thoughts. It was only then that she lifted a hand to her face, feeling the tender skin of her cheek. He really slapped her hard, and the thought made her stomach bubble with frustration. There was nothing she could do about it now though. Stopping by the market on the way home, she picked up a few prepared meals and some ingredients to make future meals. There was no saying when her next customer would call, but at that point, she wanted a break from entitled rich people for a bit.

Michiko was home at last, and she unlocked the front door of her small house. The familiar smell of her home hit her and she exhaled with relief. Drowsiness then hit her like a punch in the stomach and she yawned, dragging the bags into the kitchen. Tossing everything in their respective places, Michiko hurried to change into sweatpants and a t-shirt; her signature look, if not with jeans. It was her habit to put on boy-looking clothes, as her parents called them.

Once the pillow met her head, the girl felt as sleep pulled her into it's embrace, pulling her deeper and deeper...

*~*

It was a dream.

It had to be a dream... or at least, that's what Michiko had started telling herself. Chills rolled down her spine as she became more aware of her surroundings. Once her eyes adjusted to the darkness around her, it took her a moment to process the shadowy wisps and figures that were darting in her peripheral vision. Distant howling met her ears and she set her jaw. Adrenaline rushed through her veins and she focused on staying calm. It was only a dream.

Deciding to finally start walking forward, the girl kept her searching gaze ahead of her, trying to avoid the creeping tendrils of shadow that threatened to overpower her vision. Then, she met a wall that looked to be made of black crystal or something like that, and it provided a reflection. A dark and light blue fitted suit wrapped around her body and seemed to all connect together, no single piece of her outfit separate from the other. Small loops of chains wrapped around one hip, and a dark blue train fell to her calves. On top of that, she saw a cape flowing from the material on her right shoulder, falling against her body. Then, the final thing she noticed... the large half-moon scythe that was holstered to her back. She hadn't even noticed the weight until seeing it. With wide eyes, she felt surprised at the familiarity from the outfit and the weapon.

Feeling very uncomfortable with her surroundings, however, Michiko quickly turned to check behind her. There, she saw shadow creatures. Creatures that seemed to make her blood ice over and that made her hairs on her neck stand on end. The monsters were difficult to process, as they were made of shadow, but once she caught glimpses of their appearance, her heart began to race faster and faster. A low clicking sound emanated from them, and the face that was on each creature relayed a different emotion. They looked too real to just be masks. Fight or flight was kicking in, and she knew that.

Michiko was thinking of a plan when she felt something wrap around her wrist, pulling her to her knees hard. A gasp left her lips as the pain rolled through her legs and around her arm where a shadow tendril had managed to grab her. With a pull of her arm, she was free, but she watched as the shadow monsters continued to advance. With a deep breath, she felt as a familiar stance took hold of her body. She pulled the scythe from its holster and raised it skyward. With her free hand, she shoved it in front of her, fingertips stretched toward the creatures of shadow. A tingling sensation traveled from the scythe, through her chest, and into the fingertips of her other hand as she shouted a familiar phrase from deep in her mind:

"Goddess Oya, lend my the light of the storm!"

Wasn't the wee hours of the night the hunting time for a certain... Ripper? Well, in any case, that was long ago and she was no nightwalker. Ahn Yoon-ah skipped along the streets of London until she came to a small flat next to the London Bridge. She fiddled in dark for her key, since she was facing away from the street light.

"Ah ha! Found you!" She exclaimed as she unlocked her door and went inside. Promptly locking the door behind her and tossing the keys on the kitchen table. She also dropped her small bag of snacks on the table and did a little stretch. Once she was finished she went inside the bag and grabbed her a Ramune drink and some noodles to make.

"Just love these little Japanese sodas, especially the little glass ball." She mused as she placed the noodles under the faucet then put them in the microwave for a set time.

"Wonder if those little bastards are online tonight? Probably itching for a rematch. Those little buggers never learn." Yoon-ah turned on her gaming system and logged into the game she's been thinking about all day.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Yoon-ah jumped up and ran into the kitchen to get her noodles and quickly bring them back to the living room sofa and set it down on the coffee table in front of her with her Ramune.

~~~~

Some odd hours later, Yoon-ah could be heard screaming "Ah bloody hell!" She tossed the controller and turned the game off. She nibbled on her nails and cursed under her breath. How did the buggers get so good overnight? Must be cheating. The whole lot of them. Yoon-ah threw away her trash and tidy up a bit before crashing in her bed.

She looked up to the ceiling and sighed.

~~~~

After closing her eyes, the next thing she knew was kind of floating if you could call it that. Everything was... dark. It was like it was behind black if it was possible. Then something touched her feet, was it the floor? She couldn't tell because everything so pitch black. A spot of light appeared ahead of her. Confused she looked around for more lights but there was none.

Yoon-ah started to get a little creeped out but that didn't last too long. She trudged forward towards the light. The closer she got, something red... no... someone done in red armor like clothing across from her started to be clearer and clearer the closer she got.

"Is.. that...? No..what?" She was confused as to what kind of dream this was. Because it felt as though it was more than just a dream and not something lucid. No matter, she'll just go along with it for now. The figure who was but a moment nothingness in the dark was clear as day in front of her. It was her. She moved her arm and so did the figure. Was this some kind of mirror?

Before she could think further, she saw something in the distance past the figure, or was it behind her? Ah, it was so confusing. Something giant and shadowing in the dark if that was even possible.

It had many red orbs seemingly back at her. White glistening teeth. Dark wispy fur fading into nothing. Soon enough there was more than one. And Yoon-ah was filled with dread. She attempted to run and ran into a wall.

"Ah, shit! What the hell?" She turned around when she felt a hot breath down her back. She slowly turned around smelled something ghastly and almost gagged. What kind of nightmare is this? Why haven't I woke up yet? she screamed inwardly to herself.

Yoon-ah moved back as far as she could on the wall and looked to her right and her left. She was completely surrounded. Upon closing her eyes, the next thing she knew her hands were moving in front of her like a cloak and words formed upon her lips.

"You shall be Sunkissed..."

"Here's to River Styx's First Performance!"

The four girls clash their soda cans together as a celebration to their new life as a band and their upcoming gig in a small time bar inside of the busy mall. The four girls opened their cans and took a drink out of it. Each of the four members of the band had their own reasons to forming a band in order to fulfill their goals. The singer and guitarist (and self proclaimed leader) of the band is Danielle Willow. A young girl who considers herself to be the leader of the group with her strong attitude and support to the other members of the bad. The bassist is Meredith Laslow, A crazy girl who enjoys to party and have fun. The Drummer is Adrian Griffin, the silent, yet tough as nails woman with a mean attitude and soft spot for cute boys, especially boy bands. And lastly, their keyboardist and backup singer alongside Danielle is Valerie Miller, A quiet, yet optimistic woman who has a passion for creating such wonderful music. As the four of them giggled and conversed with each other, They noticed a clothing store close by to them.

"Sooo....Shopping Spree anybody?" Danielle gleefully asked her band mates

"Aww yes!" Meredith jumped up from her seat and finished her soda.

"Gotta see if the new shirts for the Bonas Brothers are in." The inner fangirl of Adrian Griffin started to squeal from inside of her. As the three of them got ready to go, Danielle looked back to Valerie, who was pulling out a paper from her backpack.

"What about you Valerie?" Danielle asked to Valerie, who was just about the start writing before Danielle got her attention.

"I'm good. I actually thought of a new melody I want to pitch tomorrow for the band. You guys have fun." Valerie got stuck listening to a very catchy pop music on the speakers in which she could take it and develop it into a melody with a soothing and upbeat flow for a rock song.

"You're no fun." Meredith teased. "Leave that for the practice room and have fun." She went over to grab Valerie's hand before being interrupted.

"Now Meredith. You know she's a girl with an eye and ear for music. If she has any ideas for a great song, she'll write it down." Danielle explained the situation to Meredith, "Besides she hasn't been well herself after what happened a few weeks ago. Best to leave her be and try to figures things out on her own." She was about to start arguing with her, but ultimately decided not to press on.

"...Alright." Meredith gave up on trying to make Valerie come with them to spend some quality time. She knew Valerie was suffering from her mother's pain and she was only trying to help get her mind off of it, but she didn't want to cause any more trouble to her band members. The three of them went off on their adventure while Valerie stayed behind.

Valerie was writing down some music notes on a lyric sheet she was working on for quite some times, writing down some catchy melodies and words that would work well for their next song. As she was focused on writing music. Her mind wanders off into somewhere else.

Six Months ago

Both Valerie and her father were rushing insides the hall of the hospital after hearing about about their family member's sudden stroke. Valerie was at band practice when she got a text from someone who was an employee of her mother and her father heard the news while at work. As they reach the room where Valerie's mother was staying, a doctor was just leaving the room with a concerning look in his face.

"Please tell me my wife is alright." It's been some time since Valerie noticed the fear and despair in his father's eyes as he pleas to the doctor about her mother's fate. Valerie was also curious too and wanted to know if she was alright. The doctor wasn't sure what to say to them, knowing the fate of Valerie's mother. But he gathered the courage to speak to them.

"I have good news and bad news." The doctor softly spoke out. Valerie's father seemed to be tensed up, ready to explode at any moment. "The good news is that your wife, Amber Miller, survived the stroke attack she had." There was a sigh of relief from Valerie's father, knowing that his wife was still alive. It would've been painful for him if she died there without being by her side. But it was too early for celebration. Valerie knew there was bad news too. One that would worry both of them.

"What about the bad news." Valerie spoke softly to the doctor, to which the doctor felt a bit hesitate to reveal the news to both of them.

"The stroke that Amber suffered was a severe one." The doctor said while trying to hold back the sadness. "It damaged most of her brain and because of it, she won't be able to perform basic functions. She will have to life the rest of her life in the hospital connected to a machine in order to continue living." It was then that her father broke down on that spot, knees on the ground, crying on the floor.

"Why?! Why did this have to happen?" Yelling at the top of his voice, his father continued to curse the fates for what seems like minutes. Valerie stood there in disbelief over what happened today.

Hey.

"I'm truly sorry for what happened." The doctor could only give Valerie and her father symphonies for what happened to their family members. Her father, now feeling the anger in his heart, went up to the doctor and grabbed his shirt.

"Why can't you fix her? Surely you doctors can do something rather than just be the bearer of bad news." He was shaking the doctor in a uncontrollable rage trying to plead to them to fix their broken mother and stop being lazy.

"Dad!" Valerie shouted "It's not something doctors can do to..." She tried to get his father to calm down, but it seems he has no interest in stopping and yelled at the top of his lungs to Valerie.

"STAY OUTTA THIS!"

The yell echoed through the halls as the bystanders went outside to take notice of the situation going on. Security was already on their way to apprehend him. Valerie felt helpless in this situation.

Heeeeey...

"I'm sorry sir, but this is not something we can fix. And even if we could, it would take years to fix her." The doctor tried to explain to him about his wife, but it wasn't a good enough answer to him.

"Liar! You guys can fix everything. You must fix her! I demand you to save her from that hellish life she's currently in!" His shaking became more intense, literally causing the doctor to be shaken around like a leaf. Valerie started to feel tears running down her face, scared that she'll lose both of her parents, even though she started to get to know and understand them.

HEY!

-----------------------------------------------​

Valerie was brought back to reality when one of her band mates were calling out to her. All three of them returned with a bunch of bags hanging from their hands. Meredith seemed worried while Adrian was shaking her head. Danielle had a sad expression on her face, almost knowing what she was doing when they got back from shopping. Valerie explained her reasoning as to why she was daydreaming.

"Oh...Sorry." Valerie apologized. "Kinda got into the music in this mall. Gotta come up with some nice phrases for our next few songs." She softly laughed at herself and the band as a way to hide her emotions. But they knew what was happening. They may be in a band, but they aren't exactly dumb when it comes to emotions.

"We know you were thinking about your mother, Valerie. We ain't dumb." Danielle said to Valerie with a concerning voice. "I think you need to go out and get some fresh air. It might help you relax a little. We'll come with you." She smiled as she and the others were there to support Valerie in her long journey of recovery. She looked down for a minute before looking back with a soft smile.

"Thanks." She got up and left with the others as they continued on with the rest of their day. They got back to their trailer, which was their house and base of operations when it came to writing and recording music. Danielle wrote out a loan to the owner of the trailer after reaching London and connected it to their rented truck, which only Danielle drives due to it being the vehicle she rented for the band. The others got dressed in the nightwear and head off to sleep for tomorrow.

Dream World

As Valerie opened her eyes, she noticed that she wasn't in her room anymore and appeared to be floating in a blackened area, where shadows would dare dwell. While this did surprise Valerie at first, she felt father calm about it. "Could I be lucid dreaming?" She questioned herself. She had full control of her body and she seems to be somewhere where no one could even make it normally. But the feeling didn't last long as a Something manifested in front of her, an shadow taken the form of a elderly woman with some of her body parts snapped and bent in different directions, some which are definitely not normal. Her smile was stuck with a wicked smile as big as Valerie's head and a twisted look in her eyes, as if it wanted to attack her and do all kinds of different things. It jumped at fast speed and attempted to slash Valerie with its long, sharpened nail. Valerie was startled and quickly fell down on her knees to avoid it.

"Ow..." She held her knees where the impact of the fall would hurt the most. She slowly got back up as the creature stood in wait for her next move. It looked at her menacing while it prepare to make its next move. Valerie was scared, she didn't know what to do against this shadowy creature in front of her. She looked around and vastly shadowy area, looking for something to use against the creature.

I need some kinda of weapon. Maybe a sword...

As she thought about it. She figured it would be kinda cool to say some kind of phrase to summon a weapon in here. If she were really lucid dreaming, she could control her dreams and making a sword appear out of nowhere wouldn't be too out of place for her. She put her hand on her chest and shouted "By my command, appear to me my trusty sword and slash my enemies into nothing!"

Before she knew it, a bright light shined from above her. As she looked up, she realized something formed from the light. A sword brimming with a blue energy. The sword descended down to Valerie as it floated there motionless. "Yep. Definitely lucid dreaming." she went to grab the sword, but it floated away as she tries to grab it. What? She continued to grab the sword multiple times as the sword danced around her hands before slapping the back of her hand with the flat side of the blade. "Ow!" The sword moved up and down rapidly, signaling that it didn't like what she was trying to do. It was then Valerie realized it isn't just a regular sword. It was a living sword.

"I see. This is getting weird now." She felt like asking more questions would make her even more confused. "But if it is living, maybe I can make it help me by commanding it." She muttered to herself with a smile on her face. The shadowy figure waited long enough from a response and lunged again towards Valerie. Valerie threw out her hand towards the sword as she yelled out to it. "Go! Attack the creature!" She commanded. The sword charged towards the shadowy figure as it prepares to swing itself upon the creature of the darkness.

Ysabel Lucatia

The neon lights that lined the alleyway were blinding as Ysabel stumbled outside into the dark. Her head felt a little funny, but that was normal after the amount of alcohol that her friends had forced down her throat. Speaking of friends, Viola and Tati were nowhere to be seen, and those two were always glued to her side, or at least somewhere nearby. Memories were foggy as Ysabel attempted to recall the last couple of minutes, and she placed her hand over her forehead as if that was somehow going to make sense of the lost time, and pinpoint the location of her best friends.

Viola? Tati?

Ysabel attempted to say, yet, no sounds left her throat. She swallowed thickly, hands gently wrapping around her throat as she glanced up into the night sky. There wasn't a single star dotting the sky, and the moon was covered by a sheet of black clouds. The only light being provided by the neon lights that were hanging up above, many flipped from their original positions.

A strange feeling came over her, and she glanced over her shoulder at the back exit of where Gnosis should have been. The door back to Gnosis was a lot further down than she had last remembered, but she rarely questioned things while intoxicated, or under the influence. No rowdy club goers passing by, or even a gust of wind. Everything was too still. She did a double take over her shoulder, then back towards the long alleyway that led onto the main street.

Where this...? She struggled to even formulate the thought properly, though didn't question any of it as she attempted to move. Her legs felt like they were cemented to the ground all of a sudden, as she commanded herself to walk. Walk. Walk. Walk. Ysabel repeatedly told herself, hands clenching in frustration and her eyes closed with the utmost concentration. When she opened her eyes, she saw the door leading into Gnosis right before her.

Ysabel tentatively grabbed the door handle, pushing the door inward as if had been installed in reverse. Without a second thought, she entered the dimly lit building, only to lose her footing seconds after on one of the black tiles. She was screaming internally, grasping at the air and peering into the darkness that surrounded her. It felt like she was covered in fuzzy black caterpillars, all of them climbing all over her as she plunged into the darkness.

Alp! Alp! The young woman attempted to yell out. Ysabel felt as though she was drifting into a final state of unconsciousness, hopeful that the hand of darkness that plunged her into the abyss would end this nightmare soon. As her eyes flitted back and forth, she saw several women trapped nearby each other, yet none of them seemed aware of it. Were they even real? Could they see her, too?

In true dream fashion, nothing made sense. One minute she was drifting off into an eternal sleep, the next, she was staring at another version of herself being dragged through hell.

"Threads of light bind you, and cast out the darkness!" Ysabel spoke confidently, with a strength that scared her a little. An angelic choral resonated from within, a warm, gold light enveloping her form and expanding outwards in a calming wave of gold energy. The Ysabel held in the dark hand dissipated, while the hand of darkness expanded into tendrils.

Ysabel prepared for an attack, though the darkness seemed interested in a different victim. It was then that she realized she hadn't been falling, she was simply being pushed and pulled by unexplainable forces. Though, she may be wrong, she settled on that idea as the voice of another called from nearby.

Wild Bullet!

Ysabel's eyes widened with shock, as the dark hand took a hard blow. It only scattered for a brief moment before returning to itself. Somehow, she willed herself to land and did so successfully.

"Crescent Beam!" Filled with hubris, Ysabel aimed her fingertip at the dark tendril-hand monster, and felt a spark in her body. When nothing happened, a section of the dark hand's tendrils shifted into knife-like blades and lashed out at Ysabel. With a new hobby for acrobatics, Ysabel bent backwards to backflip, and was violently slapped across the shadowscape. It felt like being stabbed by a hundred knives, but worse was the sensation in her stomach as she was flung through the air.

@Melon Kid

Last edited:
6a6bd38022124507f1078cf4facc1ade.jpg

0481911a5ec6eac51120e5525bf0662d.png

A dreary day in London had moods dropped, even for the ever cheerful Aroura. As she walked the streets of downtown London Aroura watched the people that passed her, wondering if they too were feeling as dreary as the weather. Short black hair waved in the light wind, a chill rolling down her spine as the cool air nipped at her skin. It was a day like this that Aroura loved, days when it was cloudy, but today was different. Instead of feeling happy about the weather Aroura was feeling bleak, the her life had been sucked from her and washed away. Still, Aroura wasn't going to let her bleak mood get her down.

A skip in her step Aroura walked into her apartment, the warm air giving a homely feel. The apartment or studio was small, consisting of a kitchen, bathroom, and main area. Small but considered home. The walls were a cream white with various pictures and painting hanging on them, while the floors were carpeted all except the kitchen and bathroom. A giddy smile graced her lips as a light of joy flashed through her eyes. The bleak mood now gone Aroura felt free of her responsibilities for once. Today, while grim, was very busy. She barely had any time to eat.

Shaking her head Aroura walked through her home, dropping her keys on the coffee table and flopping onto her bed. A content sigh escaped her as she rolled onto her side and snuggled into her blankets. While a nap sounded wonderful, Aroura had chores to do before any relaxing can begin. Ugh, getting up from her spot Aroura started moving through her studio apartment grabbing any trash and throwing it away.

An hour passed and soon Aroura was sitting on her couch watching Supernatural on her TV. Finally she was able to kickback and relax. Feet curled up under her and body leaned up against the side of the couch had her feeling content. Glancing out her window Aroura saw the sun lowering in the sky, the wisps of red, orange, and yellow surrounded the sun before fading into a dark blue and black sky. A truly beautiful sight to behold as the clouds had cleared some. Pulling at the sleeves of her dull green sweater Aroura's amber eyes traveled back to the TV a yawn pulling at her lips. It was time to sleep but she felt no need to sleep in that moment. She wanted to relax for once, something she rarely does these days. Between her social life and her work life things had gotten busy. Aroura wanted time to herself, but with work picking up it was beginning to get harder.

Her eyes were getting heavy the longer she sat there, but she fought off sleep. There was still much to do. Another yawn pulled at her lips as Aroura stood from her spot. Maybe getting some sleep was a good idea. Stretching Aroura walked through her apartment, turning off the lights before crawling into bed, falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

This had to be a dream. Dark wisps danced around her, hissing and taunting her. There was only darkness, not a single shred of light could be seen. Fear crept into Aroura's heart as she looked around, though nothing could be seen. It was a black void with no end, if it even had an end. Eyes shifted around hoping to find a shred of light, though what she found was much different. A monster stood in front of her. It's eyes, just slits, an eerie orange seemed to ack like fire; flickering and glowing as the creature walked forward. It long, lanky body was gathered in wisps of shadow. In the cracks of the wisps was more orange fire glowed showing that the creature was made of shadow and possibly fire. The strangest thing about it was the hands, a dull white that faded into the black; lanky and slender growing out into points.

Panic set in as Aroura began taking steps back, a light pink orb floating out in front of her surprising the short woman. The orb floated there and glowed a faint light pink. That was when Aroura noticed her clothes. Pink and fluffy with white and gold accents. Blinking a few times Aroura momentarily forgot about the monster until in was right in front of her. A scream ripped from her throat as she feel back her hands shooting out in front of her as she said an unfamiliar phrase, "Loves thorn"

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Rue Lafae

Rue inhaled deeply as the minutes ticked by. She could feel the energy shift in the air, a feeling she recognized from her childhood. It was a lot smaller than she had felt before, but it was undeniably the awakening of cosmic energy. If it was like all the countless stories in the past, these girls didn’t even know what was happening to them as their powers were surfacing.

“They’re fumbling in the dark.” Olivia chimed as she stood next to the Rue on the balcony. “My shadow can see their confusion, but they are waking up. Discovering their power.”

The taller woman nodded. She remembered the day she had awakened, the day her mother had been so frightened of the power she possessed at such a young age. It wasn’t a pleasant memory, but she still remembered the feeling and the confusion. Soon these girls would be going through their own trials.

“What do you want us to do?” Rue glanced over her shoulder at her ragtag group of rejects. All of them brought together by...unfortunate circumstances.

“Keep them at bay, but don’t strain yourselves.” Rue answered as the others nodded. “We don’t want to give away anything too soon.”

Olivia just smiled before stepping away to join the others. Rue continued to look out over the city. Her left arm from the elbow down was burning mildly, nothing she wasn’t used to. The binding spell her mother had put on it was starting to wane and it was only a matter of time before she had her full power again.

“I’ll have to find a way to introduce myself soon.” She muttered to herself. Now that their powers had sparked, it would be easy to find them in the city. “But I’ll have to be careful on how.”

Rue sighed as she turned and entered the flat, heading quietly to her grandmother’s room. Ruyah was sitting quietly in a plush recliner as she looked out the large window at the stormy night. When she heard Rue enter the room, she turned and offered a small smile.

“You felt that, didn’t you, darling.” Rue just nodded as her grandma stood shakily and moved to rest her hands on the window sill. “A new generation is waking as we speak.” A giddy energy was emanating from Ruyah as she looked at Rue’s reflection in the window.

“You should go greet them, Grandmother.” Rue offered quietly as she moved to stand behind the shorter, elderly woman. “Guide them down their paths.”

Ruyah chuckled as she lightly shook her head. “My powers aren’t strong enough for that anymore, Rue.” She sighed heavily, forlorn. “What I wouldn’t give to be able to help one more.”

“Allow me to help you.” Rue raised her left hand and placed it gently on her grandmother’s head. She had done this once before, as a child. Used her power on a family member. Though this time would be a little different. If Ruyah allowed her to tap into her power, Rue would be able to siphon what was left from the old woman and add it to her own reserves.

Ruyah sighed as she closed her eyes and Rue did the same. Using her grandmother’s power to travel into the dreams of these newly awakened cosmic warriors would be much easier now that Rue had felt their energy. When Rue opened her eyes again, her golden eyes were glowing brightly as she navigated through the dreamscape.

“Let them know where to go from here, grandmother.” Rue whispered as her hand began to glow bright red as if her blood was illuminated. “Lead them to me.”

x--x​

It had been a long time since Ruyah had been in the Dreamscape. So long, that she almost didn’t recognize it. Mainly for the fact that it was so dark at the moment. It wasn’t the plane that she remembered from her youth that had been full of stars and galaxies. In a long, flowing gown, and as a younger version of herself, she began to walk the Dreamscape. There were flashes of light in the darkness and Ruyah floated towards them.

When she reached the where the lights had illuminated the darkness, there stood six young women fighting off shadows. With a deep breath, Ruyah raised her hand to the sky, a bright light spreading through the air and purging the shadows from existence. She looked down at the women in front of her and smiled.

“It’s been a long time since I’ve been in this plane.” Ruyah smiled lightly. “Since I’ve been capable of using my power. You all must be confused. You six are the new guardians of this planet. In order to fully awaken, you must find your chosen relics in reality, find each other. Only then will your potential unlock outside of the Dreamscape and your destinies become clear.”

x--x
Rue inhaled gasped softly as her eyes refocused on the lights of London. She slowly removed her hand from her grandmother’s head as the older woman slumped into her arms, asleep. Even using her power in the Dreamscape must’ve been draining for the old woman. Rue exhaled quietly before gently guiding Ruyah’s sleeping form to the bed and tucking her in.

Even with that short time of being in the Dreamscape, Rue could already feel her power growing exponentially. Soon enough she’d be able to break the bind her mother hand put on her. Only a few more times of absorbing her grandmother’s power and she would be able to enter the Goddess’s dreams on her own.

Rue went to exit the room, but not before glancing at her grandmother one last time. She felt a pang of guilt in her gut as she watched Ruyah sleeping quietly. "It should've been her, grandmother. And I'm sorry that it's you." She sighed before joining the others on the balcony once more.

“What’s the word?” Olivia asked as the others stood back quietly.

“Dream has sent out her message, as I thought she would.” Rue answered as she sat down at the table. “The Goddesses will find their way to us soon. Now that grandmother has shown me how to enter their dreams, I will be able to go to them in the Dreamscape and push them in the right direction.”

“Splendid.” Olivia clapped her hands together and grinned. “This calls for a celebration.” She turned to the others who all chuckled before glancing at Rue. “That is, if we have your permission.”

Rue raised an eyebrow at her colleagues and sighed. “Just don’t kill anyone.”

Olivia Florencia
GpGrYsy.jpg

Dream
efe2bdf01150fecb1d715c32f328461d.jpg

Ruyah Emmarane
old-woman-yuusha-ni-nare-nakatta-ore-wa-shibushibu-shuushoku-o-ketsui-shimashita-54547.jpg

• Love
A moment of light cleared the darkness around her as lightning traveled from Michiko's hand and barreled into the monster in front of her. In that moment, she turned as another figure caught her eye, lit up from the moment of brightness she had. It was another girl who was fighting a different creature with a levitating sword. The image caught her off guard for a moment until the darkness swarmed over her once more. Keeping calm, Michiko held her scythe close as she crouched, using her ears to listen closely for the clicking of the shadow creature.

"Well, this is just a turn of events..." Knowing that there was somebody else in this strange world with her, the main thought on the girl's mind was to get to where she was and help. But, in her current situation, she was stuck. Even if it was a dream, Michiko didn't want to experiment and play around with the possibility of dying there because of the creature.

Because of the lightning, her eyes needed to adjust back to the darkness. With this in mind, Michiko slowly walked backwards and heard the clicking start up once more, the sound making her hair on her neck stand on end. I need to think. Don't panic. Where is it at? Plan, then-- Michiko was pulled from her thoughts when she was suddenly slammed to the side, the skin on her arm raging as if it was just burned. Based off of the little bit of the creature she could see before, she assumed she was hit by one of the arms of the creature; similar to the shape of a praying mantis, but made of thorns and fixed into a long spear-shaped end. The girl didn't need to look down to know her arm was punctured and scratched from the contact.

She needed to stay quiet, that much she knew. So, upon being hit, she did her best to grit her teeth as she fell, forcing herself to breath without shouting. But, damn did it hurt. Too much for it to just be some strange lucid dreaming. In the distance, she heard as the other girl she had seen must have been fighting as well, and heard her speak a command.

Go! Attack the creature!

Michiko slowly pulled herself to her feet and listened to the direction the voice came from. If they could meet up, maybe they could fight the creatures together... at least, that was her new plan. After all, she didn't want to risk attacking the creature again if the magic she had used was just a fluke. Instead, she used strategy as her game plan. When the clicking got too close, she would move in the opposite direction of the sounds, keeping her breathing shallow and footsteps light. Even though she had no clue what the creature was capable of in the dark, she had no plans on finding out.

And then, the darkness was gone.

"What--?" Michiko cursed under her breath as her dilated pupils were struck with light and turned her head to the side, squeezing her eyes shut against the infiltration. After a few moments, however, she slowly opened them and looked up to find the reason for the sudden brightness. There, she saw a young woman in a flowing gown, smiling down at her. Confusion immediately flooded Michiko's senses and features as she tried to understand the words coming from the woman's mouth... but, along with that, she felt something click in her body. A feeling like this was supposed to be happening. Why? Michiko had no idea, but she felt it wash over her body in an instant.

However, just as sudden as she had appeared, the lady was gone. Part of Michiko thought she may have been hallucinating, but that thought was quickly dismissed when she turned her head to see the same girl from earlier. Although she was further away, Michiko could see that it was the appearance of a human, not a monster. Lifting her scythe to lean against her shoulder, the girl turned her body, feeling the heat from the attack before still pounding on her arm. That thought was far from her mind though. Now that there was more light, she was sure of it. She wasn't alone in this.

@EternalInfinity

• Love
The spirit sword attempted to slash through the dark entity to cut it in one fell swoop, but it simply just sliced right through it like it was slashing air. It seems whatever this thing is is also immune to attacks too. Wonderful. she mustered to herself in her thought, now realizing she's in a pickle. she let out a soft growl from her mouth as she starts to feel frustrated with this dream of hers. I've got to figure out how to fight this thing before I end up dying here in my own dreams. she sighed. The creature looked at Valerie and charged after her again with her claws ready to slash again. With a quick reflex of the mind, Valerie sidestepped to the right as she was charging to avoid her, but was nicked on the cheek with a small scratch from her. It seems it was getting a bit faster with each attempt it tried to attack. Valerie felt a bit panicked about the situation and needed some kind of sign now.

Out of nowhere came a blinding light that shined most of the area with its radiant light. The creature that was attacking was forced to retreat temporary to avoid being scathed by the light. Valerie looked towards the light to see an young ladylike figure floating in the sky. She was about the question her before she started to speak out. Valerie took careful notes from the lady, something about the six guardians of the world and a relic to be found in other to become stronger. It seems her fan fiction reading online has finally influenced her dreams and she's not sure how she feels about it along. You know, i'm just going to pretend that Adrian's favorite magical girl show is the cause of this weird dream i'm in. She shook her head in disappointment. She knows her band mate likes to talk about her favorite show all the time to the other band mates and finally it's starting to get in her mind. There was no escaping its wrath from Valerie.

Taking a quick glance around now that she has time to breathe and with the lighting brightening the area nicely, she noticed a silver haired women in the far distance wielding what looks like a scythe. Finally, at least something that looks like a normal being rather than darkness, darkness, darkness. But is it some kind a grim reaper here to collect souls or an ally? At this point, Valerie has no idea what's going on anymore and decided to just roll with whatever is going on. she heads over to the girl, attempting to ask her a question. "Hey! Are you an ally?" She spoke out to the girl, hoping to get her attention.

@Annyeong Bunny

Crash and burn. That's gonna be a two out of ten for the landing.

Renn winced as she watched the other girl take a tumble through the darkness, putting forward a hesitant hand. She didn't have too much luck with her dream power, and neither did the other one, it looked like.

"Yo, you alright--?"

The train of thought was cut short as a woman suddenly descended in a ray of light, wasting no time in banishing the shadows that corned them. Really, all that was missing was a a heavenly choir with some reverb maybe. While Renn stood at a brief loss for words, the mysterious figure had some words of her own. And then she blinked. In confusion. If that wasn't obvious enough. Guardians of the planet? Chosen relics? Dreamscape? She had to admit, this was among one of the weirder dreams she's had. Maybe it was time to call it quits on the binge watching for a week or so.

But, she played along. No reason in particular, she knew this was a dream, but something tugged at her regardless. Come to think of it, she'd been having a lot of small revelations lately about her own feelings lately. Even the predicament of this girl she knew nothing about was stirring a sense of motion in her. . . and that was rare indeed. Hand on her hip, she turned nonchalantly to the still recovering girl and pointed at the weird exposition woman.

"You seein' this?"

• Love
"Loves thorn!"

Those unfamiliar words floating through the darkness. Yoon-ah raised a brow as she looked around for the source of the voice. She found it in time to see a different shadow creature being encased by only what she can describe as pink vines or ropes. Looking further she could see a girl with pink fluffy clothes with white and gold accents.

She heard a blood-curdling scream, which shocked her back to her own demons. They seemed to be battling the flames on their body. Their screams getting weaker as the fade away. But more come. Not knowing what else to do she ran over to the other girl and as she did so a spear appeared in front of her and she wasted no time in grabbing it or even thinking about it.

Yoon-ah just chalked this up to some kind of lucid dream and after so many shows and anime, she guessed she would have to work together with this other girl. It was also common sense. She got into a battle stance she seen so many time on movies, with her spear and looked at the other girl briefly. "We got this, just need to work together." And although she figured this girl was just a figment of her dream, something told her she wasn't. She was very confused by this whole ordeal and she didn't have time to process it which made her more confused and overwhelmed.

Just as those dog-like shadows reached them, a lady floating in a flowing gown appeared, followed by a blinding bright light. "Ah...!" Yoon-ah let a small sound escape her lips as she looked away. When she managed to look back, all the creatures were gone.

What is this lady talking about? Power? And of course, we are confused...! Wait for what.. I mean I am confused... ugh... Ahn Yoon-ah internally thought in response as this new figure spoke to her, and continued to do so.

"Power? Six guardians? Relics? And what's this about having to find each other. Hold up. Destiny? What are you talking about?" But before she could finish ranting her confusing the lady seemed to have disappeared. "What kind of... of... ugh I don't know what's going on. Fudge it." She relaxed her stance and looked over to the other girl.

Without thinking she spoke to the other, "So we need to find each other and everything will become clear? But how am I supposed to find... you? Them?"

@Mystical Fox

• Love
Ysabel groaned as she hit the blanket of shadow covering the ground. She rubbed the back of her head in confusion, appearing to be a little bit more than disoriented when the other mysterious woman walked over to help? Looking up at the woman, Ysabel wondered if maybe this other girl was an actual person. This wasn't really the image she had in mind when she thought of 'hero', but her outfit was cute.
It was odd to even think such coherent thoughts after all of the strange events taking place, but dreams rarely made sense to Ysabel. Now, there was an even more mysterious entity in her dreams, banishing the nightmarish shadows from sight and leaving a very strange message with her, er, them.

"Wait? What?"

While this was probably one of the most exciting dreams she'd had in a while, the feeling of deja-vu left her uneasy. A part of her questioned her sanity. Everything seemed real, down to the slap from the shadow entities that left her unscathed, and the other five women left in the area.

Ysabel glanced down at her white gloved hands, a strange sense of belonging and importance causing butterflies. Please don't let this dream end. It was just getting to the good part. Ysabel managed to hold back the salt over the fact that some old lady had come in to save the day, but was silently thankful that someone, or something intervened in the end.

"You seein' this?"

The other similarly confused girl said, prompting Ysabel to glance up at her with a dumbfounded look. Dream people in her world didn't usually have faces or voices, at least, not for long. These ones stood out to her, in that they were all curious about what was going on and dressed as ridiculously cute as she was.

"Yeah, and apparently I'm not even the star in my own magical girl show?" Ysabel said with a huff. She started to pick herself up off of the ground, but floated upwards instead, until she was standing on her own two feet. "Oh! Maybe you girls are just my little dream helpers? That makes more sense..." Ysabel continued, her voice trailing off as she planted her hands on her hips, and looked up at where she had previously fallen from.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Saber
Hearing the mysterious girl call to her, Michiko hesitated a moment before starting to walk forward. Once she was close enough to see the sword-wielding girl, she dropped the bottom of her scythe to the ground bracing the rest of the weapon against her shoulder.

"I guess if neither of us are like those shadow things, we're allies." Michiko finally spoke, her stormy eyes travelling over the light that was around them. After a moment of silence, the white-haired woman reached out a hand to the other and gave the smallest of smiles. "I'm guessing you heard all of that too? Michiko Arashi." as the taller girl introduced herself, she began to feel strange. Like the world around her was beginning to dissipate or fade.

Furrowing her brow, the familiarity of her body began to fade, the dream slowly disappearing. "What-- wait, where can I find you?" the woman asked quickly, her eyes widened slightly as she hoped to get some kind of direction from the other woman in front of her. The lady had said that they needed to find each other, and even if it was a dream, Michiko didn't want to risk not asking. After all, she was sure that her body in reality was beginning to rouse from slumber. Winds began to slowly tousle Michiko's short white hair as she tried to force herself into staying in the dream realm. However, it seemed to all be in vain as the light world around her began to darken...

@EternalInfinity

• Love
As she approached the scythe wielding lady, she felt a release of tension come out from her breath. Finally, someone that isn't out to kill her...or tell her strange riddles about stuff. Well...Things might be starting to look up now. she thought to herself. She reached out to her hand with her own and shook it. As she introduced herself, she took note that they would need to find each other in the real world, assuming this dream isn't some weird fan fiction in her brain. Perhaps it would be best to let her know where she is in order to fulfill this weird dream's request.

"Valerie Miller. I'm the keyboardist and vocal backup for River of Styx. We'll be playing our first gig in London. If this woman is speaking the truth, you'll come visit us there and we can discuss more about this dream." She smiled to the woman. Just as they finished their introduction, the dream world started to shift. The world around it begins to weaken, as if her time in the dream world is coming to a close. Valerie fainting smile as she closes her eyes, knowing that she'll be back in the real world. Back to reality. Then she realized.

"Shit...I forgot to tell her the time and address of the gig!" She cursed to herself, forgetting the important part to tell the woman as her time is nearly up. She just shrugged it off while showing disappointment in herself. If they were to find each other and the other girls connected to this dream, then they'll find a way to make it happen. Oh well, guess we'll know if this woman's words are true in a few days. she smiled as her grip in the dream world start to disappear. "Micheeko Arashin" She softly spoke to herself, unaware she completely butchered her pronunciation of her name wrong, but she'll figure out eventually as she leaves the dream world.

@Annyeong Bunny

• Love
Reactions: Annyeong Bunny