God Slayers(NEED RPERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Leon "wolf" Corvinus
Race:(keep in mind these people come from all sorts of realities)
Guild: Abyssal Wolves
Guild position: second in command/Beta
Class: "killed a vampire (death) bat god, so I'm a wolf."
Curse: "bound to the hunt are you and this curse is bound to your temper. Sing to the moon as she rises and mourn her setting. As the moon grows so shall the beast within. Bones shall break and reform, skin torn asunder, but not gone, teeth sharpen, nails lengthen, hair turns to silver, eyes yellow. Gone is the voice of man. Gone is the form of man. Gone is the reasoning of a man. Welcome the snarl, the growl and the howl. Welcome the form caught between man and beast. Welcome the cunning mind of a wolf. Beware the metal that shines like starlight. Beware the precious coins that are worth more than coppers but less than gold. Beware the Wolvesbane and the vampire." Leon's curse is lycanthropy.
Appearance:assalent1zh1-1.jpg
Personality: loyal, dedicated to the hunt,
Attack abilities:(essentially they're weapons, ability at hand to hand and magic types they can use.) the fangs of Fenrir: two multi-form, multi-role weapons. One turns into any melee weapon and the other turns into any ranged weapon. Transformation times vary from weapon form to weapon form.
Innate combat proficiency: a natural warrior. Able to use any weapon and fight without a weapon.
Lycan transformations: sometimes can transform at will and control himself while transformed. This is rare though.
Elemental magic hellfire: able to harness and wield the ethereal pitch black flames of hell.
History:(How they ended up a slayer)

Last edited:
Lost all progress on the cs when I lost the page.

Name: Hao, Chi
Age: Unknown, though she looks to be five. However, she has been around for a lot longer.
Race: She is a dream. Or perhaps more accurately a memory. Adult and children mortals alike are capable of imagination and one year, a boy lost their little sister to sickness. In the night he would dream of her and she existed in his mind, or fantasy realm. It is a place that all dreams exist. All of them.
Guild: Constructionist
Guild position: The head (If allowed)
Class: Creation
Curse: All that she creates have their own place in her mind. Eventually the voices build up and at times she simply can't take it. So basically, she is cursed to be insane.
Appearance:

chan_com%252520-%25252091384%252520black_hair%252520blush%252520game_cg%252520japanese_clothes%252520kimono%252520kitto_todoku_sumiwataru_asairo_yori_mo%252520short_hair%252520waka%252520yasuyuki.jpg

Personality: Often bubbly and polite, though at times she can be snappy.
Attack abilities: She has the ability to create illusions, both optical and audio. When she is at the peak of her strength she has the ability to make the illusions real, however she cannot destroy them.
History: Millennia ago there was a war between two clans, the Hao clan and the Minamoto clan where no one knew the reason. As the war raged on, Chi and her brother were orphaned, living under the care of an elder. Eventually the war reached their home town and Chi was killed from poisoned water. No one knew that the god of war Hachiman was behind this travesty until they died. When Chi had found out, she then tried to communicate to her brother. Telling him in his dream then lead to him loosing his mind, however in his dream he imagined her killing Hachiman. Due to the irony of it, Hachiman then cursed Chi with insanity.

((I really hope this works, despite it being far-fetched.))

Name: Hao, Chi
Age: Unknown, though she looks to be five. However, she has been around for a lot longer.
Race: She is a dream. Or perhaps more accurately a memory. Adult and children mortals alike are capable of imagination and one year, a boy lost their little sister to sickness. In the night he would dream of her and she existed in his mind, or fantasy realm. It is a place that all dreams exist. All of them.
Guild: Constructionist
Guild position: The head (If allowed)
Class: Creation
Curse: All that she creates have their own place in her mind. Eventually the voices build up and at times she simply can't take it. So basically, she is cursed to be insane.
Appearance:

chan_com%252520-%25252091384%252520black_hair%252520blush%252520game_cg%252520japanese_clothes%252520kimono%252520kitto_todoku_sumiwataru_asairo_yori_mo%252520short_hair%252520waka%252520yasuyuki.jpg

Personality: Often bubbly and polite, though at times she can be snappy.
Attack abilities: She has the ability to create illusions, both optical and audio. When she is at the peak of her strength she has the ability to make the illusions real, however she cannot destroy them.
History: Millennia ago there was a war between two clans, the Hao clan and the Minamoto clan where no one knew the reason. As the war raged on, Chi and her brother were orphaned, living under the care of an elder. Eventually the war reached their home town and Chi was killed from poisoned water. No one knew that the god of war Hachiman was behind this travesty until they died. When Chi had found out, she then tried to communicate to her brother. Telling him in his dream then lead to him loosing his mind, however in his dream he imagined her killing Hachiman. Due to the irony of it, Hachiman then cursed Chi with insanity.

((I really hope this works, despite it being far-fetched.))
THANK YOU!! TTTTT_TTTT anyway she's pretty good. only thing is change the god to destruction as the oppsite of war is peace. unless you want a peace god slayer.

@Demmy

Last edited:
Sure, he's the god of destruction, then. I only had him as war because that is who he actually is in Japan.

Sure, he's the god of destruction, then. I only had him as war because that is who he actually is in Japan.
Again you can screw around all you want. mine is the abehamic god afterall.

Oi @Crono wrap up your char!

I didn't actually think you would pull it off. I'll finish it as soon as I can.

I didn't actually think you would pull it off. I'll finish it as soon as I can.
Heh me either. thinking of re-instating the banner. However seeing the last login of some of the others, i'm worried...

View attachment 77135
Name:
Nova and Avon. The Blackwood twins.
Both 27. Their soul however is in its late 70s.
Race:
A fractured soul in two human bodies.
Guild:
Venomous Weavers
Guild Position:
King and Queen of Spiders/Leaders
Class:
God Slayer of Chaos. Killed God of Order
Curse:
"As I die your body, your soul, your mind, will be shattered. Two bodies will share a soul and a mind that will slowly fall into a pure destructive madness that takes your guild with it."
They will eventually lose their minds and force the Venomous Weavers to do quite a bit of bad. If the twins are separated for a long period of time they will both faint until rejoined.
They keep this VERY secret.

Personality:
Before they spilt in two Mr. Blackwood was a kind and caring man. However after the curse took affect things have violently changed. They rarely speak, when they do the two share sentences. When they must think they whisper to each other their thoughts, so that's happening a lot. Very intelligent, slightly mad. They often bare smiles on their faces and their tones are usually cheerful, even when they are feeling other emotions. They are very blunt and don't sugarcoat anything. Once in a while they will get in a "murderous mood" and they will either leave whatever work their doing to kill a god or someone will be called to their office and not come back. They are also rather short tempered and violent when angry.
Attack abilities:
Trickster Rapiers: Covered with mechanical traps and tricks that make them extremely versatile.
Stealth: Super sneaky. Can melt into the shadows in mere moments.
Arachnomancy: The twins are always followed by a posse of venomous spiders that will always do as they order. If needed they can summon more from the surrounding area.
Poison Expertise: Masters of toxic fluids. Always have throwing knives carrying acids, venoms, and other toxins. Often working on inventing new poisons as well.
The Widow's Web: The chemical weapon used to kill Vanoc, God of Order. All information on it has been lost.
History:
Mr. Blackwood was actually the husband of the woman who founded the Venomous Weavers, his and her past both unknown. He trained to be a God Slayer but grew too old before he could join. Then one day his wife set off to kill Vanoc, a Order God who was corrupting the reality of the lands that refused to worship him. She did not return. Devastated and enraged the new leader of the Venomous Weavers built the mysterious chemical weapon only known as The Widow's Web. He hunted down and destroyed Vanoc, returning as two much younger people. They never spoke about the curse in detail and when asked about the Web they would simply say 'it's been taken care of.' For several years they have been able to cope with the insanity part of the curse, however it is starting to wane on them...
Pretty cool. only thing is:Unless this guy is extremely old he wouldn't train to become one. keep in mind i'll have a mentor back from then and it was one organization instead of an alliance of guilds. and he is truly and utterly ancient and was a rookie from the near the end.

View attachment 77135
Name:
Nova and Avon. The Blackwood twins.
Both 27. Their soul however is in its late 70s.
Race:
A fractured soul in two human bodies.
Guild:
Venomous Weavers
Guild Position:
King and Queen of Spiders/Leaders
Class:
God Slayer of Chaos. Killed God of Order
Curse:
"As I die your body, your soul, your mind, will be shattered. Two bodies will share a soul and a mind that will slowly fall into a pure destructive madness that takes your guild with it."
They will eventually lose their minds and force the Venomous Weavers to do quite a bit of bad. If the twins are separated for a long period of time they will both faint until rejoined.
They keep this VERY secret.

Personality:
Before they spilt in two Mr. Blackwood was a kind and caring man. However after the curse took affect things have violently changed. They rarely speak, when they do the two share sentences. When they must think they whisper to each other their thoughts, so that's happening a lot. Very intelligent, slightly mad. They often bare smiles on their faces and their tones are usually cheerful, even when they are feeling other emotions. They are very blunt and don't sugarcoat anything. Once in a while they will get in a "murderous mood" and they will either leave whatever work their doing to kill a god or someone will be called to their office and not come back. They are also rather short tempered and violent when angry.
Attack abilities:
Trickster Rapiers: Covered with mechanical traps and tricks that make them extremely versatile.
Stealth: Super sneaky. Can melt into the shadows in mere moments.
Arachnomancy: The twins are always followed by a posse of venomous spiders that will always do as they order. If needed they can summon more from the surrounding area.
Poison Expertise: Masters of toxic fluids. Always have throwing knives carrying acids, venoms, and other toxins. Often working on inventing new poisons as well.
The Widow's Web: The chemical weapon used to kill Vanoc, God of Order. All information on it has been lost.
History:
Mr. Blackwood was actually the husband of the woman who founded the Venomous Weavers, his and her past both unknown. He never considered himself the type to slay gods for a living, although his wife taught him a few of her tricks. Then one day his wife set off to kill Vanoc, a Order God who was corrupting the reality of the lands that refused to worship him. She did not return. Devastated and enraged the new leader of the Venomous Weavers built the mysterious chemical weapon only known as The Widow's Web. He hunted down and destroyed Vanoc, returning as two much younger people. They never spoke about the curse in detail and when asked about the Web they would simply say 'it's been taken care of.' For several years they have been able to cope with the insanity part of the curse, however it is starting to wane on them...
accepted.

Despite whatever my last login is, I'll always be lurking. Unless I say otherwise, just do you know.

Say Daemon... are we waiting to RP this because of what? Sorry if I was rude... I'm just wanting to RP this...

Say Daemon... are we waiting to RP this because of what? Sorry if I was rude... I'm just wanting to RP this...
Sorry. Two members (One of 'em a guild leader) are MIA. I'll call now. @Autumn @Cassette you two around?

Reactions: RafaDark
Do you think that @Autumn and @Cassette are still around the site? They don't have too much recent activity... Cassette's last activity was on Jul 17...

Status
Not open for further replies.