God Shell

Once his talk with the commander concluded, Baldr focused his attention on the attendant. He really only needed a short time to prepare seeing as both Siren and his mech were in peak condition. He, however, needed a meal. "Kinel. I shall remember that. I need a meal and then I can set out. Where is the mess hall?" He was already planning out his mission, weighing options and making predictions. Considering he only needed visual data on the artifact, he set up contingency plans to get that data quietly. If everything else went according to plan, he would take the artifact. If it was the one he sought, it would remain in his possession. If not, ODD would surely enjoy it.

Siren watched the images and plans go through Baldr's mind. Overall, they seemed solid. What really interested her was the artifact. He was wondering whether it was the one for eternal life. She wondered too, but she also wondered if she could use it as a bargaining chip to secure him a date in case it wasn't what they sought. She figured his success might mean the commander would be more pliable and thus perhaps accept Siren taking control of Baldr and asking her out. She knew it was a bit of a long shot, but she figured it better to try and fail. She also took note of Kinel. She didn't have a good read on the woman's personality yet as she seemed to be acting in full professional capacity. Perhaps she was much different if caught in a casual situation.

"Hjördís never leaves me alone," answered Vahan in all seriousness to Seika's prod as he sized the woman up with his eyes. He tried to take a guess at what sort of warrior she could be, but besides her obvious features, he could not tell anything about her save for the fact that she had been teasing him with her question. The slight look in her eyes that he caught suggested that she was very familiar to the feeling of abandoning one's God Shell, but for Vahan, that was not even possible. Argus and Hjördís were just as protective of him as he was protective of them and they would have not rested until they found him if he had chosen to leave them behind, possibly causing more devastation than the entire war on Zera.

At Seika's second remark, Vahan smiled a little, because even if her assessment was a little insulting, it was also very much true. Argus was bigger than some houseblocks and rightfully so.
"It is an impenetrable fortress," said the man cautiously as he rubbed his chin with a finger. He did not want to give too much away about his God Shell before he got to know her and before she had a chance to press on him, Vahan continued with a slight smile. "It is nice to meet you, Seika. How do you greet people on your planet?" he asked with a hint of curiousity in his voice, but there was also some caution. His first, traditional Zera's greeting of a light punch against the collarbone had almost scandalous results, after all.