God Shell [Mecha Sci-Fi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, was hoping to join this since my other RP's are going kinda slow, but i just saw it was full >_<.

On a side note, @Asuras how were you able to create those tabs in the Original post? Would be helpful to know so that i can use it for my other RP's (as they have a lot of information >_<) to help manage them and not Cluster them up >_>.

Reactions: Daws Combine
I am sorry for my lack of replies, but I will hopefully be able to post tomorrow.

I am both severely apologetic and quite furious at the moment; for some reason I was never once notified of new posts being made in the IC by any of you, despite having clearly signed up to watch the thread. Ugh.

I'll have a post up sometime this week; preposterously busy during the coming few days.

@Asuras actually that tends to happen a lot on this sight sadly. I find it better to have the RP up in another tab and reload it now and again to check for posts.

Waiting for a GM post or maybe Aurelia, otherwise I have nothing more to add for the current situation seeing as I have no idea what Orion would find if he scanned the pole now.

I know this sounds rude, but do you think you could pull the advertisement for this RP until submissions are open again? You got my hopes up - that was an amazing banner.

(Still, thanks for putting that warning way up in the post)

I am also waiting for the GM post...because I got nothing as to what Zaas is doing.

I am very sorry if I held our GM up, but I should be quicker to post in the future. November has just been a difficult month to get through.

Posted for all groups, as well as for Zaas.

1 spot has opened up for God Shell, as two have been booted and a friend has vied for a spot already.

I'll take that spot! I'll reserve and have one up tonight!

DANGIT! I just got this alert TT^TT, guess i'll just keep waiting then.....

For What's Justice, War Howl should be Providence, that's Orion up there XD

It's been a while since I've been on and attended to my CS. I've hit a bit of writer's block lately, and realized I have a lot more on my plate in RPs than I thought. I'm also needing to spend more time on school work, so I'll need to resign my CS for another time. ^^

I'll keep my eyes on this RP for possible open positions. Have fun, everyone!

So has this been abandoned? It has been a while since anyone posted anything.

No it hasn't ^^

I was wondering the same thing, it's like everybody vanished.

I just think IRL stuff has taken over

Yeah, tis fair.

If I weren't sorta conversation locked, Baldr would likely be doing stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.