God Shell [Mecha Sci-Fi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
School before sexy mechs. Good luck on the test.

School before sexy mechs. Good luck on the test.

Couldn't agree more.

IC is up.

Sections are split by which characters it pertains to and are headed by a title, said characters' names, and a nifty little quote. GO CRAZY.

Question, what would be the rank structure within the ODD? And where would our individual pilots fall when it comes to rank?

• Thank You
Reactions: Daws Combine
Currently on my phone, when I get home I'll be posting Orions thoughts on the conversation at hand, maybe interject a bit.

Question, what would be the rank structure within the ODD? And where would our individual pilots fall when it comes to rank?

Currently God Shell members who aren't strictly enlisted in the ODD military are in a sort of "rank-limbo". They hold no distinct position, and must follow orders from anyone greater than Private-rank.

Alright well as it stands Orion has been in the ODD for four years now, should I just make him an E5-6 (Sergeant[E-5] or Staff Sergeant[E-6]) as far as rank would go, or would a God Shell pilot be higher than that in the enlisted rank?

Looks like we're still missing a couple posts from other players. I'll give then a bit longer before I begin work on another IC post.

Roger! Im loving this character building on my part.

I will probably make my post tomorrow.

I've got a biology exam tomorrow, so I've got to study. Expect the next IC post from me to appear tomorrow evening.

I hate to say it, but after looking at things, I think I'm going to have to jump ship for the time being. I have taken too much time commitment elsewhere and my character still needs a fair bit of work. I may return at some point when if somebody meets a horrible end, but for now I think I'll cancel my signup.

On the bright side, I know there was at least one person who wanted to get in, so he can get in now. I'll likely be looking at the IC as well since this does seem interesting.

Dark_Ninja_by_PatLeeArt.jpg

Character Name: Zaas "Pale Rider" Namazura
Appearance: /\
Personality: While he comes off as intimidating at first, and he tends to be quiet. If anyone were to actually approach him, they would find a man who is actually quite likable, but tends to be misunderstood as he is so quiet and precise he seems like a killer.
Biography: As a boy Pale Rider was just your average kid. He loved his pet snake, the color red, and weapons more than anything. Growing up, he was bullied because he was so quiet, until one day, he saw them start bullying another person. The new girl. Normally, a kid would just be glad the bullies had left them alone. But not Pale Rider, he saw what they were doing and intervened immediately. He was significantly taller and bigger than the other boys, so, he threw himself in and fought the bullies off. He broke one's arm, and another's hand. He was sent to talk to the principle, and when asked why he attacked them, he answered, "They can attack me as much as they want, but when they dragged others into it, they went too far." After graduating he pursued a career involving his childhood love of weapons. Becoming and arms dealer who's main stock was ancient weapons. It wasn't long after that he found his God Shell. After finding the magnificent creation, Zaas bonded with it quite quickly, learning everything there was to learn about it. Dubbing it, "Banshee". Not long after, he was recruited by the Orion Arm came and Zaas showed a large interest in joining them. After going through real training with the Banshee, Zaas learned Banshee was by far one of the fastest God Shells ever seen. When he fought he was seen as a bringer of Death to any whom he fought. Thus earning him the name Pale Rider. Of course....the war was not without casualties. When he returned home...He was met with desolation and destruction. So many of his friends and fmaily had died.... Such that he was the last of his bloodline and he had nobody to come home to.
Aspirations/Dreams: Pale Rider's ultimate goal is to do one thing. He wishes to become the perfect hunter. He wants to be able to take out anyone who would stand against his people, and anyone who he loves. He also wishes to find one to love... But he has a difficult time in that pursuit.
-------------------------
Mecha Name: Banshee
Appearance:
pic_a_narita.jpg

Characteristics: Has a vocal system [Similar to Siren..from the first page]
Very Light armor, allowing for the Banshee to move at incredible speeds. [Not to mention entering speed forme]
Thrusters contain large amounts of toxins in fuel, which can be jettisoned in large blasts of exhaust to choke enemies to death. Especially effective against Mechas by entering air filtration systems.
Top speed is Mach 2.4 Relative speed is 500 Mph in air. And 400 on ground.
Traits: Ghost, Radar Haze, Scuffle, Speed Forme, Boosting Ballad, Weapon of Indescribable Doom [Banshee's Wail]
Equipment: Arms end in Pointed tips of Tungsten. 3 pairs of wings spread around body. Small Vulcan machine guns hang under arms.
Vocal system can overcharge and fire sonic blast that causes organic matter to vibrate at such a level to cause severe internal bleeding, fracturing of bones, and eardrums exploding. [Banshee Wail]​

I wish I could have gotten a hold of this RP before it got closed for submissions!

I hope I can get a spot in the next chapter of the series, if it gets that far! ^^

IC post is up. For the What's Justice group: The ice clouds are many hundreds of miles away to the north of the base. It'll take some time by flight/walking to reach it. Continue conversing as you see fit. Things will happen along the way.

Zaas is accepted. I'll put up an IC post for him as soon as I devise some plot ideas for him.

I wish I could have gotten a hold of this RP before it got closed for submissions!

I hope I can get a spot in the next chapter of the series, if it gets that far! ^^

Several players have yet to post even once. If they turn up soon, they'll be dropped and I'll let you know that there are spaces available.

Baldr did actually shake the commander's hand in my post. Just so you know

Status
Not open for further replies.