God Is On His Knees (Signups/OOC) (Accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Tis my own fault. I should have known... I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN :'( :P

Wahhhh. We only need one more! Just one more!

I don't know of anyone or I would have. If we don't get anyone by tomorrow I guess we can go ahead and start. Maybe once the rp is going we can get some more interest.

I asked a really good friend of mine if she might be interested. I don't know if she'll have time for it or not. Or if she even likes medieval-fantasyish stuff. xD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I asked a really good friend of mine if she might be interested. I don't know if she'll have time for it or not. Or if she even likes medieval-fantasyish stuff. xD
xD Haha. I've asked a few people, none of them really showed interest. ^^'

This reminds me of my RP. I'm looking for one final person, too. But it's horror with inevitable character death. And some people don't roll that way. D:

Reactions: Hermit
*bounces up and down* *sings loudly* *runs up to hug person of interest* *realizes she may be scaring off person of interest* *stops* *backs away slowly* *offers cookies*

*bounces up and down* *sings loudly* *runs up to hug person of interest* *realizes she may be scaring off person of interest* *stops* *backs away slowly* *offers cookies*
-- So many stars. holy cheezeballs. -

-- So many stars. holy cheezeballs. -
That's just how I do.

tumblr_nj6ipiNACJ1t8s6eeo1_500.gif

As long as they're sugar cookies. *licks lips*

Just noticed the Katakana in your signature, Cromical. Love Live? :')

Just noticed the Katakana in your signature, Cromical. Love Live? :')
xD Yeah. Basically. Actually I'm changing up my Signature right now to the song that I seem to be continuously playing. o -o But the quote shall live on~

I was more thinking about the anime Love Live. ライブ essentially translates to live in the sense of a performance ^^ And I see we have a new dweller in our midst. Greetings!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Question: What century is this RP taking place in?

Status
Not open for further replies.