D

Dekonic

Original poster
[btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/god-eater-the-second-calamity.164791/]SIGN-UPS[/btn]

d2kfsK7.png

C9I9Kte.png

Five years have passed since the heroes and heroines of the Far East Branch successfully foiled Dr. Rachel Claudius' attempts to bring about the Devouring Apocalypse. With the Sacred Ground flourishing and Aragami mutations slowing down to a somewhat manageable pace, the need for God Eaters declined. The Blood Unit continued to handle the Deusphage and Psion category Aragami while the other units focused on building around the branch itself. Humanity began to regain a subtle feeling of comfort, the years drug on by. The routine life of the Far East Branch continued, Hibari Takeda and her entourage of operators continued to maintain the front lines of war against their enemy, the Aragami.

All seemed well. Until an ominous mist covered one of the satellite bases causing all Oracle Cell based technology to suddenly cease operation. Blood Special Forces was dispatched to the location, far too late. An ambush laid by a highly intelligent Aragami proceeded to slay each and every member. The 1st and 4th Units quickly mobilized for a hasty search & rescue mission but found nothing but broken black armlets. Seven in total. A new classification of Aragami was soon discovered, each occurrence happening with a thick fog colored in a jet black. They were named Kokushibyō – Black Death. Any God Eater encountered with such mist was ordered to retreat immediately as death was imminent.

Paylor Sakaki, still the acting director of the Far East Branch and the brilliant mind he had been, quickly got to work with Soma Schicksal using Rachel Claudius' research. Over the next two years a new Bias Factor was created using Retro-Oracle cells. It took another two years to develop the technology into creating the 4th generation of God Eaters. All donning a white armlet with the new P99 Bias Factor. The compatibility tests continued and at first it seemed that all hope was lost. Until the first benefactor and successful recipient of the P99 Bias Factor emerged. A final year passed before the P99 Bias Factor had been perfected and several more candidates with promising compatibility percentages began to arise. Humanity would make another stand, the 4th generation of God Eaters leading the way.

Would they perish? Will these old gods succeed in destroying the entire world? This is their story

Your story.
Thank you for reading this far, hopefully I have piqued some interest! I know in the game there's always been a four-person limit but I am looking for five to six people to help me bring this idea to life! If there's more than that I am willing to create more units to accomodate everyone, but I'd like to stick to a smaller size. I tend to be very personal and friendly with my group; so I hope that doesn't drive anyone away!

I've been thinking about doing a group Roleplay for quite some time, and I've been absolutely addicted to God Eater for a long, long time. If you've any questions, concerns please feel free to post here, private message me or add me on Discord via Dekonic#1236.

Last edited by a moderator:
God eater's usually a 4-man team on a hunt, but don't the units sometimes consist of more people? Blood's sum total was more than four.

And, I like the games, so I'd be interested. Not sure what sort of character I'd roll, but I've got some fun ideas. Which may or may not be related to shit I've done in the games proper.

• Love
Reactions: Dekonic
The Anime did a very good job at showing the versatility of teams -- the game's had to do a 4-person limit for balancing reasons. In the anime there could be anywhere from 2-to-20 God Eater's working on a mission at once. Blood's total was seven at the end of RB2, and in this RP I am expecting around the same number of members. I'd love to have you aboard and I've already made the sign-ups page -- The Second Calamity. With Labor Day weekend I haven't had the time to get the Character Skeleton up but feel free to post there and hopefully we can get some more members on the ball!

Last edited by a moderator: