8 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern Fantasy, Fantasy, Psychological, Action, Steampunk
Hello, fellow role players. I was thinking earlier today, and I thought to myself, "How fun would it be to do a God Eater roleplay?"

Thinking it a good idea, I've decided that I'm going to make one, but I'd like to check for interest before I start going over things.

For those of you who are not familiar with the series, a little surfing through this wiki should allow you to have enough knowledge to join us even if you haven't played the games: http://godeater.wikia.com/

Feel free to ask me anything you might have questions about or that's unclear from the wiki.

That out of the way, this roleplay will be an original one, meaning that it will not feature canon characters as playable characters (but they may be referenced or appear as NPCs). This also means that there will be an original story, original places where battling Aragami will take place, and all original characters (created by you).

For reference, this is set 5 years after the occurrences of God Eater 2. I'll also hope to incorporate some new aragami, and introduce humanoid aragami (much like Shio) that have matured enough to join the God Eaters. The name of the organization hasn't been decided yet (there will also be an option to be a wanderer or a non-God Eater), but that's all fine and dandy, because I'd actually like the help of a few interested people to help me come up with the new areas, aragami, and the organization name.

If you want to collaborate, just tell me so and I'll make a group message when we have enough interest.~

Would be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.