Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zachy1993

Required Canon Roles Before We Start (Note: Canons can be NPC'd if we don't get enough people):

Kota Fujiki

Tsubaki Amamiya

Alisa Illinichina Amiella

Johannes von Schicksal

Dr. Paylor Sakaki

=PLOT=

You were just an average kid, getting ready to celebrate New Years to ring in 2017. However, when the clock struck midnight? You and several other people vanished without a trace.

You would all wake up in the same place: Fenrir's Far East branch: Anagura.

You are soon told that it's not 2016 or even 2017 anymore...it's the year 2071...a post apocalyptic future is what you find yourself in....one where monsters known as Aragami roam the streets and have nearly driven humanity to extinction. Upon hearing your story, you are instructed that if you want to stay...you must become a God Eater yourself and join the First Unit comprised of Kota and Alisa currently.

While interesting, this seems rather... sparse of detail. anything you could tell us?

OC Profile:
Name
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio/History

Basically what you need to know is on the wiki and feel free to ask me any questions k?

God Arcs are the weapons of the God Eaters, when a person is chosen to be a God Eater they enter a room and have a device clamped over their wrist..that bonds the weapon to their body and is very painful process.
(You'll see the red bracelets on Kota in the article below k? That's the God Arc when it's not being wielded and is in storage mode I suppose.)
God Arcs can take the forms of bigass swords, warhammers or scythes or guns..but feel free to get creative with your design!

God Arc

Kota Fujiki

Alisa Illinichina Amiella
Aragami

Thank you for the information. Anything we should know timeline wise? I believe there's more than just one game.

I guess I'll reserve now. I'll edit this post in the future to complete the profile.
WIP OC Profile

Name - Jan Serkao
Age - 16
Gender - Male
Appearance - to be included
Personality - Cowardly, survivalist, utilitarian, practical, improviser, book dumb, dutiful.
Bio
  1. Born and raised in Texas, lower working-class family
  2. Abandoned religion soon after siblings died to illness, cursing God for abandoning his family
  3. Never did well in school but managed to coast by
  4. Knew people on the streets, avoided drugs/alcohol by concentrating on baseball
  5. Had gone to town square to celebrate New Years when he vanished.

Thank you for the information. Anything we should know timeline wise? I believe there's more than just one game.

I guess I'll reserve now. I'll edit this post in the future to complete the profile.
WIP OC Profile

Name - Jan Serkao
Age - 16
Gender - Male
Appearance - to be included
Personality - Cowardly, survivalist, utilitarian, practical, improviser, book dumb, dutiful.
Bio
  1. Born and raised in Texas, lower working-class family
  2. Abandoned religion soon after siblings died to illness, cursing God for abandoning his family
  3. Never did well in school but managed to coast by
  4. Knew people on the streets, avoided drugs/alcohol by concentrating on baseball
  5. Had gone to town square to celebrate New Years when he vanished.

Well it takes place within the timeline of the first game/anime series :3

Status
Not open for further replies.