1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Back again for my daily topic! Today I want to talk about goals.

Whether you have set them long ago or are about to set them, be it to master a new language within the next decade (a common one amongst friends!) or to be happier, what are yours? Do you have a plan on how to reach said goal, such a a (virtual) piggy bank to fund that one dream holiday, or the grammar books that are dusting away? How confident do you feel that you are reaching said goals and what are the next goals you have?

Or if you have new goals, tell me all about your plans and how excited you are about reaching them!​

I have always had a bunch of lofty goals and I almost always fail at them. >_> I am finally finding out now that it's not because I suck ass, it's because my brain works differently and I was trying to accomplish things in ways that just doesn't work for how my brain works. O__O This past year I have been working through that, learning how to get past feeling guilty about dumb things I shouldn't, and doing some trial and error in figuring out how to build (and keep) habits in ways that will actually work for me.

That in mind I have some simple goals AND some difficult long term goals! 8D

- A daily routine that is BOTH mentally and physically healthy for me. (This has been so damn hard)

- To accomplish my Iwaku Goals! (It's fun!)

- One day I will actually solo write a novel. One day. One day. (Feels Impossible despite seeing evidence that is possible)

I wanna make MORE QUILTS! (I've made lots at this point and I get so happy to make them for others) I also wanna make a whooooole wardrobe of vintage clothes as well as matching shoes (I'm thinking 50's silhouettes look best either that or bustle era dresses)

• Love
Reactions: Lisianthus
Unless stuff like "I'm going to make [dish] for dinner tonight" or "I'm going to finish this model kit" count then I don't remember what the last goal or aspiration I had was.

Right now my major short term goal is getting to 50k words total in rp posts for this month but I'm already lagging behind.... Gonna have to get my ass in gear LMAO

Long term goals:
- Graduate AGAIN and get myself a nice job so I can finally stop crying about money (hoping this'll happen in March...)
- Travel to see more of my friends!
- Eventually start a family (probably not for another 5-6 years 🥴)

I barely have long term goals anymore. I can't really achieve such things. So I go for short term goals. For example, this month's goal is:
- finishing Oathbringer in a month.
- Start on reviewing my world.
- Daily skincare
- Wash hair every two days
- Sleep by 9:30pm daily.