GMK possessed by Orion

S

Stacisaur

Original poster
pokmon-voltorb-theory.png

How... How could you?... How could you, Orion?...

Maybe Voltorb is GMK..
And this is why he rages all the time...
Because,
you posessed him.

Q ^Q !

YOU HORRIBLE HORRIBLE POKEMON.

I troll GMK whenever the opportunity is ripe.

YOU MONSTER. T ^T You... you... m.. monster...
-quivers in corner.-

I think I speak for the Karsikat when I say:

THIS IS HERESY.

Don't touch me there.

*Hijacks a suncrusher and crashes it into Orion*

Attachments

• d7d8_doctor_who_new_sonic_screwdriver.gif
    d7d8_doctor_who_new_sonic_screwdriver.gif
    14.5 KB · Views: 3
But. Haunter.. Ghost.
Wouldn't it go throuuugh?~

It crushes suns staci, and it's from the star wars universe so it's completely immune to anyone's logic save George Lucas.

GO WATCH STARWARS.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

:D YAY MOVIES.

I really should watch them though.
-tries to summon Miru.-
SUMMONING POWERS HURRR.

...dont feel bad marionette i have not seen it either well the newer ones i did
my last boy friend tried to get me to watch but i was talking though the whole thing...mostly about r2d2 and the man inside him i was just asking random shit that came to my mind like
"i wonder how hot it is inside that trash can and why didnt they use like children or little people for that thingy."
and when he took me to the newer ones i just kept asking
"why doesnt this bitch age i meant he going from 10 to 20 and she is still young either thats some good fucking makeup they have in space or bitch just wants to bang that boy so baddly that she is bending time around her."
and when it came to the birth
"oh so this bitch can look perfect in every movie but cant handle being a single mother hell i would love to take her place i mean really you get child support from some bad ass melted dude who is now like second in command to everying."
Yeah i am not shocked now by why he dumped me....

ok onto the pokemon thing... damn my mind has been all blown and shit i mean hell i know physic pokemon can make houses and people out of nothing (that ninetales episode where the ninetales owner died and it made a house and servent just to wait for him)) but ghost haunting pokeballs and turning into other pokemon just because of that wooow....wait i think i know of another pokemon that can do that but can also get out...Rotom because it can haunt the fridge and lawnmower and shit....maybe rotom can also haunt candles lanturns and lamps thats how litwick, lampent and Chandelure where created.