— glossy’s search for stories.

G

glossiest

Original poster
1584559026057.jpeg
hello! welcome to my new & slightly updated partner search thread!

name's evelyn, i'm from gmt+2 and i am over 18. i am quite active and do my studies online (even without the quarantine), so i'm often lurking here (aka procrastinating). lowercase only in ooc.

my replies are usually anything from three to ten paragraphs and i do try to mirror. at the moment, i am searching for writers who write atleast three paragraphs.

at the moment, i am looking to play female mains. will consider doubling if we vibe really well, but will not promise it. currently interested in fxm and fxf, though slightly leaning towards het. pairings at the moment. fxf is not off the table either, and i am open to that pairing, too.

ooc chat is very welcome. i'm the type to send moodboards and like to chat with my writing partners. this is not mandatory, but will help me keep interest and come to you with plot ideas.

i am quite active, but don't require you to be. while i do love rapid-fire, i'm also open to daily replies / a couple of replies a week. ghost-friendly, but a heads up would be appreciated.

CRAVINGS.
mafia drama
street gangs
addiction
mental health (correctly written)
messy yet passionate relationships
obsession

MIX N' MATCH.
gritty and dark themes / police interrogations / power struggles /
drug addiction / toxic relationships / reluctant soulmates / stockholm syndromes / drunk dials and texts / arranged marriages / one-sided love / messy love triangles / fake dating turned into actual feelings / kidnapping gone wrong / troubled youth / cults / betrayal and blackmail / on-and-off relationships / love-hates / old flames / assassins / forbidden romance / corrupt cops and lawyers / wrong time and wrong place / so wrong but it feels so right / actual sociopaths and fucked up minds /

i also do come with prompts & pairings, which will be shared over pm. i would love to hear any ideas you might think i'd be interested in or if you have any characters you've been wanting to play!

Last edited by a moderator:
hiya, gloss here! welcome to my new and slightly improved search thread. i'll try to keep this short and sweet but we'll see lol.

— small info blurb.

• name's evelyn, i'm over 18, from europe (gmt+2 if time zones matter). feel free to call me evelyn / gloss / glossy / whatever you wish, really.
  • on average my replies are anything from three to ten paragraphs, but usually around four to six. seeking for people who write similar-ish amounts (no pressure! three to four is enough.)
  • mainly interested in fxm but fxf isn't off the table either. i've recently just had too many experiences with fxf writes who make their muses be the main focus of the roleplay. nothing makes me lose interest quicker than a roleplay that feels like a competition with a mary-sue. however, if you do not recognize yourself from that and wish to try fxf — just ask! the worst i can do is say no.
  • no doubling (usually). if we vibe really well, i'm willing to give it a try. i play female mains and a wide cast of side characters of all genders.
  • ooc is super welcome. i love making moodboards, plotting and gushing over the characters. let's be friends! i do love rapid-fire, but that isn't required.
  • i work and study, and i do online studied and that means i'm lurking online (aka procrastinating) a lot.
— cravings. would die for a mafia related plot or anything organized crime related really. drunk dials & texts. messy yet passionate relationship drama. troubled youth & (best) friends to lovers. so wrong but it feels so right-type of relationships. characters on the run. wrong place and wrong time type of scenarios. reluctant soulmates. corrupt cops & lawyers. addiction. unrequited love & obsession. a kidnapping gone wrong. one of them is promised to someone else.

— mix' n match. messy love triangles. drug addiction. police interrogations. prison, rehab and mental hospital settings. cults. the shift from good to bad. ruthless street gangs. police drama. rivaling families uniting. childhood friends. actual psychopaths & fucked up minds. power struggles. characters on the run from a cult. assassins, spies and serial killers. harley & joker vibes. on-and-off relationships. underground fight clubs. mafia family drama. arranged marriages. fake dating turned into actual feelings. toxic relationships. love at first sight. sociopaths. passionate love-hates. enemies to lovers & lovers to enemies. betrayal. one of them is promised to someone else.

i also do come with prompts & pairings, which will be shared over pm. i would love to hear any ideas you might think i'd be interested in or if you have any characters you've been wanting to play!

Something crime related sounds good - i may be able to offer some ideas.

Reactions: glossiest
@glossiest
If you're still searching, I think I might have a plot that would be interesting to you. Message me?

Hello I would love to do a "characters on the run" pairing

I'm interested in anything with dark undertones and power struggles. I typically prefer fantasy settings because it's fun to worldbuild, but I am always open to pretty much anything. I can also contribute to building the actual story, rather than just passively replying to what you write. Message me if this sounds like a good fit!