Glitter and Grimoires {Signups/OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lucius Cypher Sweet! I had assumed your post with Karnage was aimed at Christie, so that's why I hadn't interjected there, sorry. That was part of "waiting for people to respond," heh. This time around I might do less of that. I just hate the idea of snapping up all the RP openings before others get the chance to do it. P:

I'll definitely be thinking of ways to give Lucius something to do if things get going again though! Any ideas?

Thankfully, other than Anna, none of my NPCs are tied up. I can always come up with more as needed, too. I'm gonna kinda put Anna on pause unless the people interacting with her pop up again. No harm in that, really. xD

Hmm... I'd say some sort of disaster that brings us all together, though that might seem farfetched. Though perhaps the allure of treasure? Something that gives our characters something to find and seek out in the forest instead of running away from or fighting it. Dunno how to apply that though... Going to have to read the recent posts and see what I could come up with.

@Lucius Cypher Disasters are actually very useful. xD And it's possible to develop a treasure angle... I'll be thinking as well, and hopefully the show can get back on the road.

I'm still here, I was waiting for responses too, since I was the last one to post and I don't like double-posting, especially in conversations.

As long as we still have a couple of people, that's definitely enough to continue playing, and hopefully our newly interested folks are still interested. :) But I think the most important thing right now is to round the characters we do have up together. That was always the intention, we just didn't get that far. >w>;; As Lucius suggested, a disaster might be of use...

@Michelle the Editor Cool! Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't continue with you. :c I was trying to let the other players involved in that scene have a chance to respond. Again, this time around I'll just try to keep things rolling if we go too long without responses. P:

Okay this was what I was waiting for. I was trying to keep the amount of RPs I was into low so I wanted to make sure this one still had active players. I'll post a character sheet later tonight after class and hopefully we can start soon.

@Michelle the Editor @Zella Celeste
One thing I'm thinking is having the council order some witches to go on an expedition into the forest to investigate for any signs of the shifters. If it seems like your PCs would do this, they could rendezvous with @Lucius Cypher. If @koolkat4595 submits a witch, then their character can go as well, or they can be part of the group that's encountered if playing something else. I can also unleash some challenges during the expedition.

If that sounds like a good idea to everyone, I can get started on it immediately.

I might have to retract my interest on this role play. I have committed to too many RPs than my free time allows.

Status
Not open for further replies.