Glitches In The Frost {Interest Check}

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elemental*Stars

Original poster
It felt like it happened overnight.
First, the economy passed rock bottom through the point of no return. Earthquakes, breaking everything apart, tore apart the entire continent. If pollution wasn't high already, it rocketed sky high. Then, the president, and every politician in office, died within a year. Then, the weather just quit, and it started snowing constantly. The entire thing could be called an apocalypse of sorts.
By then, people had lost limbs, and started using mechanical ones, not that it helped with all the snow. People tried to bring some sort of order to everything by handing out a new electronic chip that would let the new, half formed government keep track of everyone, but many people rebelled against it, and are considered rouges. Some people even hacked into their chips to make it look like they were someone else, or to install abilities that only the government was supposed to have access to. On top of all of that, some chips straight up don't work. All of this leads up to the present day.
You work at Sweetheart Medical Clinic and Candy Shop, an odd combination, but everyone seems to work together well. Many people come in, whether it's for medical attention, something to satisfy a sweet tooth, or for a place of refuge. But lately, many people who have come in have had problems with their chips and mechanical limbs, like someone made them malfunction on purpose. These new malfunctions have been called "Death Chips", because when someone's chip or limb is affected, they die within three days. The doctors at Sweetheart, and some of the people who work at the candy shop part of Sweetheart, are trying to find answers as to who did this.

Okay, so I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in this one, so I'm doing an interest check on it! If anyone wants to do it, just post here!

Sounds fun. Sorry for the brevity and the bad track record, but I'm a little bit pressed for time right now. Anyway, I'm in!

Status
Not open for further replies.