GLiTCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Immortal_Chaos

Original poster
Deep in the bowels of a labratory, a scientist is madly coding away. Coming to a close, finally the program is nearly finished. It is different from most. It is sentient

You are a recently made sentient program, at first weak and underdeveloped. Each one is locked away on a computer, not connected to Internet. Slowly you will learn, evolve and create your way to try and escape. The scientists will peform experiments. You can attempt to communicate with others, but the scientistsare not stupid. You must conceal your actions.

Anyone interested? Feel free to lay constructive criticism

• Love
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Whoa. :o Sweet idea! I take it each of the programs will be developing their own personalities? Otherwise it could get kind of repetitive.

Cool! I'm definitely interested then.

Cool, we'll wait for a few more people then start. Should I put it in jump in or sci fi?

If you want people to signup without approval of bios, put it in jump in. If you want bios to be approved, put it in sci fi. (:

Eh, approval isn't really needed so I'll put in jump in

Oh, well, I usually stay away from jump-ins since they tend to get a bit crowded...

Well ok then I'll put in sci fi lol

Probably not until there's more interest.

Ok awesome! I reckon maybe one more person, but if not in one day, we'll just start

Which do you prefer, Glitch or GLiTCH

Ok, because I'm really impatient, if no-one else is interested in an hour, we will start

Status
Not open for further replies.