Glimmermaids (OOC discussions) Looking for a Knight

• Thread starter Seeking Calliope
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since The glimmer maids and the knights do not need to be excactly on the same page of the story right now. I dont see any reason why I cant post again. Din Want to write another Collab about t bar or do you want to skip to the next day and just say we drank.... a lot.

Reactions: Seeking Calliope
I dont want to sound rude uase i love you guys. Bu can Moon use a diffrent color for words next time. "Im color blind and its hurts to try to read (Its blending into the backround)

Edit: Since I have time today Im just going to move on ahead and just say we drank a large ammount of spirits last night DIn

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yeah, sorry. We should do that-- never got an alert telling me there were new replies here. Whoops.

Don't want to sound pushy-- I'm a pretty patient fellow. But I am curious if everyone is busy, or...? I mean, take your time (as long as you need), I just want to make sure everything is still going smoothly. Because I'm having a lot of fun here.

I'm just waiting to get the ok from everyone to make a character.

Sorry, been busy with work and other unforeseen and unexpected things. Currently only half my house has electricity for some reason... *shrugs*

I think SteelMoon is waiting on my reply, and I asked Jex not to move too far ahead of us as far as game time goes.

@JextheShadow

I'm thinking we should just cut to the knights going on their way to the bar, maybe? That way all four can somehow happen upon each other and we can move on from there?

Just a thought.

@JextheShadow

I'm thinking we should just cut to the knights going on their way to the bar, maybe? That way all four can somehow happen upon each other and we can move on from there?

Just a thought.
Sounds good. If we go back a step then time jump back to the conclusion of the fight. that would leave it on an epic cliff hanger. Want to collab or do our own thing?

Sounds good. If we go back a step then time jump back to the conclusion of the fight. that would leave it on an epic cliff hanger. Want to collab or do our own thing?
Yeah, just give the conclusion and we can go from there. As for the collab, why not? Just to get the ball rolling.

I think I'll just go ahead and post my knight...

Audrey Lusebarn
2cs9cfp.jpg

Appearance:
Audrey stands 5' 7 ft tall with long blue-grayish hair that is done in a messy fashion, two pieces done in long braids on opposite sides of her head. Often standing straight with a grin that boasts with confidence and yet a sense of gentleness as well. Her golden colored eyes could be seen from a mile away.
Accessories:
A single jade earring that dangles on her left ear.
Dress Style/Wardrobe:
Audrey usually dresses commonly, wearing simple dresses or clothes that befit a farmers daughter like herself.
Symbol:
On her back resides a symbol in the shape of a dog given to all Eldritch Knights in her country as a symbol of their shown loyalty to their duties.
Equipment:
-A small bag where she stores her snacks
- A rather large axe that she uses to take down enemies.
Most Prized Possession:
-The jade earring given to her by her parents that's meant to symbolizes how that want her to stay safe and healthy.
Most Valuable Possession:
-Her Armor
Personality:
Polite, Adventurous, Open-minded, Compassionate, a bit Dense when it comes to certain things
Abilities:
- An affinity with animals
- Good upper and lower body strength from training and farm duties
- Her combat technique mostly focusing on tiring out the enemy with a combination of defence and heavy attacks.
Otil
Motivation:
To prove her parents proud since she wasn't able to become a Glittermaid as most females do.
Accomplishments:
- Becoming an Eldritch Knight and making her family proud.
- Helping save a kid from drowning
- Doing better than the kids that made fun of her
Greatest Achievement:
None yet
Failures:
-Cooking
-Sewing
Biggest Failure:
None yet
Earliest Memory:
Finding out that she couldn't be a Glittermaid.
Fondest Memory:
Helping a horse give birth.
Worst Memory:
Getting made fun of for being chubby when she was younger.
Favorite Dream:
Sitting in a field of fresh flowers surrounded by the sweet smell of fruits and berries.
Worst Nightmare:
Being shunned and called a failure by her loved ones and peers.
Dislikes: Not understanding something, misunderstandings, cats

(May edit more later)

Finally posted, sorry it took an entire week.

@Kigarra - I apologize but your character doesn't fit the setting.

Really? What's wrong with it?

The game is meant to focus on the pairings of Maids and their Knights. A female Eldritch Knight, while technically being able to exist, would never be paired with a Glimmermaid, and thus has no role in the current story.

So you're saying female Eldritch have never had a bond with a Glimmermaid? Ever? Is there not even a slight chance? :/

No, Glimmermaids are far too valuable to the Empire to be partnered with a female knight. In order to unlock their full potential they must be paired with a male, yin and yang.

Suuuure "yin and yang". Then what's the point of a female Eldritch Knight?

Don't know if I should write up a reply because Jex hasn't responded yet, or...?

Suuuure "yin and yang". Then what's the point of a female Eldritch Knight?
Beats me, never intended for there to be female Eldritch knights. Technically there could be one that exists, but she'd have to, for one reason or another, be kept from being recruited as a Glimmermaid.

The simple fact of the matter is that not every knight is paired with a maid.

Well, I guess I'll just go ahead and start on something then.

Status
Not open for further replies.