Glimmermaids (OOC discussions) Looking for a Knight

• Thread starter Seeking Calliope
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few ideas concerning the Orders, please take these as simple brainstorming ideas. If you have a different idea, or additional ideas, please share them with us.

The Order of the White Rose – I like this idea a lot. An Order this large, however, makes me feel like they would have stronger ties to the Emperor than the king of Vurtal. Otherwise, it seems like their strength would make the Emperor weary to the point he'd want to reduce the Order's strength. This seems like a great seed for future plot. Since there is a lot of plot potential in how you have it currently setup, I feel like we should slowly reveal the details of the Order. Perhaps delay it until you bring Olivia or Cordelia, whichever you're paired with, back to Vurtal. If we can show that Jexxal and Archer have formed a strong friendship, it might be believable for Archer and his partner to come to Vurtal in order to help set things right.

Order of Kyanite – I would actually like to see the Order of Kyanite answer directly to the Emperor. It would make sense as to why the Order isn't directly responsible for defending Kandrak. They could be the Emperor's hand within the country, granted a good deal of independence, but are still expected to follow the laws of the Kandrak. Being directly tied to the Emperor would explain the Order's wealth, and could help explain why the Order recruits at a young age and the other requirements on its members.
Magic is the realm of the Glimmermaids, though it would behoove the Order of Kyanite to have theoretical knowledge in magic. Their presence amongst wells of magic would be tolerated, but they wouldn't remain in the Order's control nor would any holy artifacts. Of course, there are always exceptions. The conflict of interest between the Glimmermaids and the Order of Kyanite is something we could play with during the festivities and further into the story.

Yeah, that's kind of what I had in mind-- sorry if I didn't make that clear. They have no obligation to the Sovereign himself, but to the Emperor instead, and are otherwise fairly autonomous.

I had intended it to be more in the way of 'seeking out magic and learning about it, but otherwise having very little to do with it', if that makes sense, rather than actually being experienced in magic. They understand that magic isn't quite their responsibility. I don't know if it was made clear that the Orders don't do magic unless Eldritch Knights are involved. But yeah, we should play with that definitely. Conflict drives a good story, you know?

Overall, I'll see to making the appropriate changes.

Sorry if I was stating things you already knew, I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.

Oh god I love the Idea of Jexxal and Archer Under the order of the Emperor Traveling to Vurtal to "Weed out" the White roses becuase of how powerful they have been growing in recent years and their refusual to serve anyone other then their sovereign king. That could set up character devolpment and so much plot containing to maybe a civil war, political intrigue. Mwhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Edit: Im all about that plot. Mhmmmmm soooo much plot. Gotta have DAT PLOT.

Edit Again. : I think Im crazy.... # GottaHaveThatPlot

On a more "serious" note, (I dont have school In case anyone is wondering why im online almost all day.) I would like to know which Glimmermaid has the biggest whats a generally nice term.... Boobies. Also if you could let us know how nice their butts are, I want to be paired with the glimmer maid with the best "dimensions" (This was out of boredom and to be funny DO NOT TAKE SERIOUSLY)

Oh wow.

:lol:

Anyway, I'm writing now. Archer is going to be such a cool guy I can feel it. I want him to be awesome and chill, but not "cool guy" kind of chill. The noble hero kind of chill.

I have a question o3o I wanna join this and I'm wondering if there can be female Eldritch Knights?
If this roleplay is already full then nevermind ><

Last edited:
We are full but we might be accepting people later on. As for your question I am 88.7% sure there are a few female Eldritch Knights in the world.

Alrighty then~ I shall wait for an opportunity~

But in all seriousness measurements on those girls. what are they?

OH so sad. I wonder where our glimmer maids went off to today :c Might as well busy myself with fleshing out some stuff for Vurtal.

Must be busy.

I'll probably post a nice thing on Kandrak, and try to fit the stuff to the Empire. I'm trying to think of where Kandrak would be positioned in relation to the other cities. Probably south.

Vurtal Flag.jpg
Well here is a crappy drawing of Vurtals flag. done by me xD so sad so sad.

Sorry guys, I fell asleep early last night and worked all day today. I work most weekends, so my replies will be slow Friday-Sunday.

On a more "serious" note, (I dont have school In case anyone is wondering why im online almost all day.) I would like to know which Glimmermaid has the biggest whats a generally nice term.... Boobies. Also if you could let us know how nice their butts are, I want to be paired with the glimmer maid with the best "dimensions" (This was out of boredom and to be funny DO NOT TAKE SERIOUSLY)
So happy you left the disclaimer, I was beginning to grow alarmed. Judging by the written descriptions, and the chosen pictures, I'd make the assumption that Cordelia has Olivia beat in both departments - statuesque meaning the body shape of a Greek statue where "petite and skinny all around" means, well skinny all around.

Note: neither are described as "busty". ;-)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry guys, I fell asleep early last night and worked all day today. I work most weekends, so my replies will be slow Friday-Sunday.

So happy you left the disclaimer, I was beginning to grow alarmed. Judging by the written descriptions, and the chosen pictures, I'd make the assumption that Cordelia has Olivia beat in both departments - statuesque meaning the body shape of a Greek statue where "petite and skinny all around" means, well skinny all around.

Note: neither are described as "busty". ;-)
Is it too late to go change your character? <333

EDit: again joke I love the way this rp is now D:

I'm not against adding two more characters to the story. I'll leave it up to the other players if they want to add anyone. It would be best to do it now, if we decide to do it at all, before we get further into the story.

While there are female Knights, not very many are ever paired with a Maid.

He he, not many doesn't equal none~

Now That Is something I did not expect. That was amazing lol

I'm not against adding two more characters to the story. I'll leave it up to the other players if they want to add anyone. It would be best to do it now, if we decide to do it at all, before we get further into the story.

While there are female Knights, not very many are ever paired with a Maid.
I dont mind taking in more players as long as they remain active. Inactivity kills roleplays and the group of ours post 2-3 times a week. If they stay active I have no problem with letting more in.

Well, since I have school I'll try my best to reply 2-3 times a week and will tell you guys if I can't. For now I guess I'll wait for the others' opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.