3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
I HAVE NEW GLASSES AND SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE ME TO GO GET THEM SO ONE OF YOU GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE AAAAAAA

OMG YOU GUYS NEW GLASSES!
F5F07071-21D3-4B90-8642-87993C928C96.jpg

'Did you really just say that'/'you fuckin' serious right now?' Face fully functional!
E70B27E1-BE08-4B38-ADE7-CB180D05BFBC.jpg

Check out that side bling!
4427AACD-B642-4412-A233-4B97C603F43A.jpg

I love them~<3
93C8A606-EE15-4A98-8545-0B3402E1D04A.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Okay, here's the deal! You fly over to Sweden and I'll fix a car to take us to your glasses! We might have to drive through some watery oceans, but it's totally worth it, I promise :D
Oh wait, you've already gotten them... DAMN YOU!!! ]: You made me plan everything in vain!

Okay, here's the deal! You fly over to Sweden and I'll fix a car to take us to your glasses! We might have to drive through some watery oceans, but it's totally worth it, I promise :D
Oh wait, you've already gotten them... DAMN YOU!!! ]: You made me plan everything in vain!
D8 would that I had waited! We coulda picked up @Lady B and made an adventure of it!

Reactions: Lady B
D8 would that I had waited! We coulda picked up @Lady B and made an adventure of it!
Yep, you missed out on an awesome road trip cause you couldn't wait until I woke up. Oh well, one day you'll need new glasses. :D

Has anyone ever told you that you look absolutely adorable. Those glasses look great on you~

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
I'm sure someone has... If not now then when she was a baby. What kind of dark, loveless life of abuse and misery must someone lead if they're never told they're adorable? It doesn't bear thinking about. There is great evil in this word, but gods willing Minibutts had been spared that fate and this thread is more than some desperate plea to fill the rifts of her neglected heart. Blinded by masturbation, self-blinded so she may never peer into herself, her framed face erected like a scaffold facade to ward away the home invasions of regret and sorrow.

• Love
Ah, I love your new glasses, Minibit, they look really awesome! I have a similar pair, except that the frames are thicker and they don't have that cool design on the sides like yours have. LOVE that cool design on the sides! :D

• Thank You
my wifes glasses came in the mail. try that.
*pops in thread*

I was not informed that you are already married. Congratumatations!

-----

[me every time I get my eyes checked at a new place]

them: please read the first line (giant letter E)

me: *squints*

*pops in thread*

I was not informed that you are already married. Congratumatations!

-----

[me every time I get my eyes checked at a new place]

them: please read the first line (giant letter E)

me: *squints*
i got married like half a decade ago dude

Status
Not open for further replies.