Glam Metal - All That Hair

S

Stacisaur

Original poster

Staring out at that grand stage, cool sweat gathering at the roots of that strategically teased hair, it is frightening. It's a good kind of scare, gets the adrenaline rushing. The heart skips a beat as the cheers, girlish screams, and panting voices fill the arena. There are some already preparing to throw their undergarments on to the stage, the alcohol taking victims by the minute from excitement. With some glitter sparkling against the cheeks, outlining the torn areas of clothing on the members' bodies, everything was set into place. They had their instruments tuned, the drummer was adjusting himself in those insanely tight pants. Everything had to be in the right position to play that bass nice and loud, ya know?
This was it.
Black and red boots were on the move as the lead singer stepped out, revealed to the mass of bodies flailing about like frazzled puppies. Wrapping his ringed fingers around the mic stand, electricity surged through his veins. With a throw back of those long, luscious blonde curls, the show began.

Tonight,
like every night of a performance,
they
were
Gods.

~~~

SUP.
So, I was listening to that song up dere.^ I love that song by the way - w- weakness.~ <3
I had this idea.
:D

ONE X ONE.
Or maybe a small group... Possibly a small group.............
You guise can help me decide if there is interest. - w-'

A famous Glam Metal/Hair Metal band forms.
They are on tour.

Okay that is the main idea.
And then it could break off into MULTIPLE types of ideas from there.. > w> I had a couple:

One x One ideas:

Member of the band x Groupie
Member of the band x NEW member of the band
Member of the band x Rivaling member of another band

Group ideas:

SO GUESS WHAT.
That band.
They became so popular and so stellar,
AND SO MUCH GLITTER AND HAIR,
that the Gods from up above noticed them.
The Rock Gods, of course.
And they were all like
HAY. We should make those kids GODS, man.
YAH MAN, LES DO IT.

So then the Rock Gods grant this band of Hair Metal rockers each with their own domain over a certain element.
Like, the guitarist can generate flames from his shredding on the axe, and/or can save a show with sweet, sweet riffs.
The bass player can cause extreme vibration to happen with such low frequency on his flicking of da strings, like creating tremors in the floor, or bouncing off the walls to make ears ring out painfully (or in a good way).
The drummer can make lightning shock out of her cymbals, and thunder clap up a storm from the beatings on those toms.
The singer can levitate objects and people with his voice on the mic, perhaps causing a change in emotions to those who take in the heavenly waves of his lyrics.

Of course, all of these can be either male or female, just making examples.
BUT THEN.
AN EVIL RIVAL BAND COMES AND IS ALL.
DOOD, WE GOT POWAHS TOO.
WE GONNA TAKE YOU DOWN AND TAKE YO POWAHS AND BE THE ROCK GODS OF ROCK GODLINESS.
And our band is all
NUH UH.
LET'S HAVE A ROCK OFF.
and then ULTIMATE CONCERT HAPPENS.
and it's like a BATTLE ROYALE.
BATTLE ROYAAAAALE.
and yeah.

The progression could start off from when they form, or could jump right to when they're famous and gain the powahs after introductions and some time passing.
I think the latter would work best.. if it happens.~

In either one x one or group happening,
I'm expecting knowledge of musics from these genres! Or a feel of what the sound would be.
Like, if we cover a song, I'll totally put up the vid for it,
like this one > w>

or this one

or this one~

- w-
I love Dee Snyder... <3<3<3

BUT, I DIGRESS.

So yeah.
I dunno.
TALK ABOUT IT. :D
Or don't.
>_>
<_<

-waits patiently.- <3

Yes.
I do love the 80s.
._.
<3

I also found a nifty list of Glam Metal bands, by the way~
Just for funsies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_glam_metal_bands

INTEREST! In a group setting. It would be cool to get like a player for each band member.

I could play the boozed up bassist! Or whatever you need, basically I can do : )

Also, I've seen Quite Riot and Twisted sister in concert, along with Ted Nugent and Night Ranger > < It was at this festival called "Big Hair Day: Rock that never stops"

OMG I... I love you Staci! I'm totally up for this as a Group game... Who gives a shit if I don't know much about instruments, I'm a child of the 80s and OMG the hair, the wild costumes, the sound!

It's official,
I'm marrying both of you. ._. Right. Now.
<3

YUSSSS.~
GROUP GAME IT IS. >:D
I probably can't think of starting up something today.. maybe tonight... maybe tomorrow..... Dunno.
I'll need help. ._. So. I'd like to talk out plot and all the specifics and details here.~ ^^
SO.
WHATEVER YOU GUISE HAVE ON THE MIND THAT COULD CONTRIBUTE.
THROW IT AT ME.
WE CAN ALL STORM UP DAH BRAINS.

Octo:
That. Is. Awesome.
.___.
I really should have been born in the 80's. </3 I want to see them in concert. T ^T ALL OF DEM.
I WANT TO SEE TWISTED SISTER SO BAD.<3 even now! I wish I could. :< Love Dee.~
ALSO.
YOU GOTS DA BASS. >:3

Ocha:
YAAAAH.~
:D
You gots style and smarts and wit.
I like'a you.
YOU IN.
-nod!-

I think....
I think I would like to be......
The drummer. - w-
Only because...
It's what I know.. <3
Dunno if I wanna play a guy or girl. Might go for a guy, just because dat hair and style. <3

If we get more interests we will need roadies, and some sort of suit from the record company. Wait are we tied to a record company? Is there a head hunter we are trying to attract so we can get a record contract? Okay that's if ATM

I figure we are already signed up to a record label, a nice popular one. Some humorous name would do, if you "80's" kids have any ideas. - w- <3
I can always GM up the suits and some roadies. But! If some people want to join as roadies, THAT would be awesomes.
Cuz, the Roadies could play a part in the power level.
Like, the more the Roadies cheer and support the Band, the stronger their attacks and defenses may rise.
And if a Roadie is knocked out or passes out, then it's like a little less power they COULD of had. You know?
Or something.
I'm just typing out thoughts. - w-

I could try to GM the bad guise too, when they eventually come in.
OR.
CO-GM.
THAT'D BE SUPER.<3<3