Give The Mouse some cheese? *Updated: 5/12*

R

renegademouse

Original poster
Hello, I am currently looking for some partners, I am always looking for partners.

Before I start with rules I should point a few things out:

• I am twenty-four and a single parent, so, every other week my replies will be limited to a few a week. On the other week I will be able to reply faster.
  • I prefer to play multiples, however, I will play only one if that is what the other prefers.
  • I play in third person, past tense. You do not have to.
  • I know people have lives, so, I will not bug for replies unless its been like a week or so.
  • I am both a passive and aggressive partner, I will let the other do what they want (within reason) and I expect the same treatment.
  • I will play males, females, trans, and non-binary.
  • Nine out of ten times my characters will have a tragic backstory or mental illness, if you do not like that TELL ME BEFORE HAND.
  • I prefer to have hints or it fade to black, but, I do smut rarely.
  • Oh, almost forgot.. I do not mind more than one plot going on.
Now lets start with rules:

• Quality over quantity, however, I prefer no one liners.
  • Must have a chat open for OOC so we can plot.
  • Literate and no text talk, if I have a hard time understanding you I will leave.
  • Please reply a few times a week, as stated above I understand if things come up.
  • Always ask questions if you are confused, I don't bite.
  • Absolutely no rape, if its in the backstory that is fine but no playing it out.
  • All characters must be older than sixteen.
  • No age gaps.
  • Most importantly, have fun.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Plots, they are always the fun part aren't they? I do have some pairing/fandom ideas that don't really have plots to them as well (we can combine a fandom/pairing with a plot too).

BOLD is pairings/plots I wish to do.
ITALICS is the characters I wish to be.

Pairings:

• Good Kid x Bad Kid
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Werewolves
  • Furries
  • Mythology
  • Best Friends
  • Band Mates
  • Hero x Villain
  • Circus Performers
  • Viking Priest(ess) x Viking
  • Rival Mob/Gang/Mafia Leaders' Kids
  • Mob/Gang/Mafia Leader x Childhood Friend
  • Supernatural Creature x Creature Hunter
Fandoms and Fandom Pairings (OC x OC always allowed and if you have a pairing in mind suggest it, I may have just not remembered it at the time):

• X-Men/Marvel
  • DC
  • Umbrella Academy
My Hero Academia

• Iida x OC
  • Deku x Todoroki
  • Deku x Bakugo
  • Bakugou x Kirishima
  • Deku x Iida
  • Denki x Jiro
  • Denki x OC
  • Denki x Bakugou
  • Deku x Bakugou x Todoroki (Yes, Poly that shit.)
Fairytail

• Second Gen OCs
  • Natsu x Lucy
  • Natsu x Gray
  • Gray x OC
  • Gajeel x OC
  • Gajeel x Levy
Ouran Host Club

• Haruhi x Hikaru
  • Hikaru x OC
  • Takashi x OC
  • Kyoya x Kaoru
  • Kaoru x Male!OC
Adult!Powerpuff Girls

• Reds
  • Blues
  • Greens
  • BC x Mitch
P L O T: Its been years since the boys been in Townsville, but, out of no where they where back and trying very hard to get in good with the girls. HIM has a plan to use the boys to destroy the Powerpuff Girls, his only issue is making sure his teenage Ruffs don't actually fall in love with the girls.

Adult!Rugrats

• Tommy x Chuckie
  • Phil x Male!OC
  • Phil x Dil
  • Lil x Chuckie
  • Dil x OC
Adult!Recess

• TJ x Spinelli
  • Gus x Spinelli
  • Gretchen x Vince
Harry Potter

• Teen!Remus x Sirius
  • Lily Luna x Scorpius
  • Scorpius x Albus
  • Dominique x OC
  • Hermione x Harry
  • Harry x Draco
  • Hermione x Draco
  • Freddie x Male!OC
Grimm

• Nick x Eve
  • One of Monrowe's Triplets x Kelly II
  • Wessen x Grimm
  • Triplets x OCs
Ben 10

• Kevin x Gwen
  • Ben x Kevin
Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy

• Edd x Kevin
  • Ed x Sarah
  • Edd x Marie

• Our own story
  • Zuko x Sokka
  • Zuko x Katara
TMNT

• Raph x OC
  • Donnie x Male!OC
  • Casey x April
Miraculous Lady Bug

• Nate x Marc
  • Nino x Alya
  • Marinette x Adrien
  • Marinette x Luka
  • Rose x Juleka

Now, here are some plots. I will admit right now.. Most of these ideas came off Tumblr.

• Credit: Muse A is a mess, always drinking and having a hard life. Muse B is their saving grace always bailing them out until a drunken mishap revealed A loved B, will B stay with someone so toxic?
  • Credit: Immortal and time traveler constantly running into each other.
  • Credit: Muse A is a Prince/Princess, beloved by their Kingdom. But their Kingdom is small, vulnerable, which makes it an easy target. Muse B is the Muse A's personal guard, sent to make sure that they are safe from harm. When suddenly the Kingdom is under attack, the Prince/Princess (Muse A) must flee for their own safety and for the future of the Kingdom. Muse B quickly takes Muse A away, making it just the two of them so that they are under the radar and that they can make a quick escape. Muse A must hide with Muse B and act like a commoner. Muse B continues to protect Muse A, but also teaches them how to be a normal citizen.
  • Muse A is a hero, Muse B is a Villain's Child. Muse B saved Muse A, accidentally, and ended up hiding who they where while Muse A got better. (Perfect for My Hero Academia)
  • Muse A and Muse B woke up in a new world, surrounded by other dead people. People just living their life with people in other time periods. (Based off Riverworld.)
So, that is currently all the ideas I have, this link will always be updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could we maybe do a Werewolf, Human, Vampire love triangle roleplay?

Hi! If you're still looking, I'm definitely interested in your prince/princess and personal guard plot.

For those who have commented, I deleted my replies to reduce the amount of posts. If you could delete your posts I would appreciate it.

I had updated as well.