Give me your best gender neutral greeting!

"Hey, y'all" is a favorite of mine as well. I use it a lot with the hope it'll be returned to me. Not only do I love gender-neutral greetings, but I am also plural. ^^

Another favorite is "Sup, homie(s)?"
And, to the same tune as that, if it's allowed of me, I like to also say "Sup, my nerf herders?" in reference to Star Wars/Family Guy Star Wars. x3

Although it isn't exactly creative, I do like to call people "friend" or "fren." Just be like "Hello, fren~"

One I don't use personally but have seen a friend use is "Greetings, m'theydy~" (instead of "m'lady") or something spelled to that effect. I found that adorably clever.

• Haha
Reactions: kroyote
Gotta refer to my man Thomas Sanders with "guys, gals, and nonbinary pals," although realistically I just use y'all and dude/bruh/bb all the time regardless of gender. Love, too, if I'm feeling fancy.

• Love
"Hey, y'all" is a favorite of mine as well. I use it a lot with the hope it'll be returned to me. Not only do I love gender-neutral greetings, but I am also plural. ^^

Another favorite is "Sup, homie(s)?"
And, to the same tune as that, if it's allowed of me, I like to also say "Sup, my nerf herders?" in reference to Star Wars/Family Guy Star Wars. x3

Although it isn't exactly creative, I do like to call people "friend" or "fren." Just be like "Hello, fren~"

One I don't use personally but have seen a friend use is "Greetings, m'theydy~" (instead of "m'lady") or something spelled to that effect. I found that adorably clever.
i say y'all so much, it may be a problem-
but i love that you have a multitude of options

Gotta refer to my man Thomas Sanders with "guys, gals, and nonbinary pals," although realistically I just use y'all and dude/bruh/bb all the time regardless of gender. Love, too, if I'm feeling fancy.
AHH i forgot thomas says that! it's been such a hot minute since i've seen any of his stuff sjsjjs. literally though i say bruh a lot too whenever i'm getting on to my partner or brother- or anyone lmao

"What's up, nerds?" Or losers, just depends on the day, really.

• Haha
FB_IMG_1654888268739.jpg
Came across this one today and immediately started greeting my friends with it. xD Nothing but positive responses so far.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Fluffy
I just realized I use "sup bitches" a lot.

Also, "hey all you cool cats and kittens." Lol

• Haha
Reactions: iridescent