1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Give me what you've got

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by GinervaRiddle, Feb 4, 2013.

1. So I saw another user post this idea and I just love it!

I love tons of different genre's and I'm simply having little luck making up my mind lately. So here is what I would like you to do. Send me your favorite intro, and come one. We all keep ose intro's we write up and just love to much not to save them. I have a couple myself hiding away.

Anyway, don't ask me what I want, because them it's not your favorite intro. Don't explain what you're sending. Just send me an intro and I'll reply and we'll see what happens. This is an experiment I really would love to try.

A quick bit about myself.
    1. I normally play female, so if your intro is for a female let me know in a () if you want to do f// or double.
    2. I like to rate my rps mature, in case anything spikes to high. If you're uncomfortable with that please let me know in a ()
    3. This will be casual to advanced.
    4. I do m//, f// and m/f

If you don't just have a favorite starter already, or just want to make a fresh one, and are having trouble thinking of ideas here are a few things I enjoy.

1. Demons and angels
    2. Odd pairings
    3. Fantasy
    4. Medieval
    5. Vampires
    6. Harry Potter
    And soooo much more.

2. Bump, still looking. :)

3. I would like to join an odd pairing RP with you! I have a really good idea for it.

4. Cool! Send it over to me.

5. I am interested, but instead of angel or demon would you care to RP with my Djinn character? I can provide you with some basic info regarding their lore if you'd like? Maybe from there we can brainstorm something together?