Give me the Chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TMNT4

Original poster
Hi! I am sorta new. I joined this cool site like four days ago, and I am excited about role playing but I feel like a zombie it's hard to get role plays with others.
I know this sounds desperate, but I just want to role play with somebody. I got any ideas that need to be shared!

Please give me a chance to see what I can do! I promise not to fail you!

Anyone?

I've already got three RPs starting to take off, and possibly a fourth, but I don't think it would be any trouble to pick up a fifth, at least not until I go back to college.

I've already got three RPs starting to take off, and possibly a fourth, but I don't think it would be any trouble to pick up a fifth, at least not until I go back to college.

I am guessing you would like to role play with me?

Were you looking for one on ones or group RPs? ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
What's with the negative rating, bro? ;_;
I might've wanted to start something with you...

Reactions: 2 people
Oh wait! I am sorry! I am on my iPod and I touched that and I didn't mean too. I have kinda big fingers

Why not? If you'd rather come in on a roleplay that I'm in, there's a Mass Effect rp that's only a few pages long. If not, I'm sure we can think of something.

Why not? If you'd rather come in on a roleplay that I'm in, there's a Mass Effect rp that's only a few pages long. If not, I'm sure we can think of something.

Maybe, if I read it and check it out. And if I want to continue into that then I'll let you know, and if then I guess we can discuss some more.

Its okay. I have fat fingers, too. ^^

Alright, cool. Everything you need is here, feel free to get back to me on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.