Give Me Some Sweet Insanity Search Thread( M//)

Sweet-Insanity

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Homosexual Romance, Realistic, Modern, Platonic.
Hello there, I have yet to learn editing here on iwaku, So please forgive how unattractive this search thread appears.

I have a few craves I would like to begin in, but it's been quite awhile since I have roleplayed, thank you in advance for your patience.

I"m an easy going type of person, I don't mind spelling errors, as long as we understand each other I would just like to get things going.

Please
  • No oneliners
  • No godmodding
(Simple ^--^)

More about me...

I tend to begin with a very large post length, but who doesn't right? after that it will vary. I love dark themes, but of course some romance doesn't hurt. Whatever helps the plot, please contribute. I do not label my character with Sub or Dom roles, and I don't mind not having a set character profile...(referring back to my first post, this would usually have a little back story, or more in dept character detail of what I would like displayed) I love character growth, learning about our characters as we go along. This doesn't mean you have to do as I do, your free to making a character profile if you feel that suites you I'm right all fine with that. ^__^

Ask me and I'll answer...

MC= My Character YC=Your Character

Assassin/Assassin
Under one house full of trained killers it could only be but chaos. A dog eat dog world....The worse when all that surrounds you were but lethal killings machines. Making it the more complicated when you could not even trust your handler.

They were students of a private school of assassins, picked out of those who would never be missed from society...The lost ones.
Here, within the household each with their own strengths and skills, all to become that skilled killer. But, of course, not all students carried the desire to kill...They followed orders, but the weak they were perceived.

Days have come and graduation holds near, what none of them has ever expected. The last game of elimination. This day was to eliminate those weakest of the bunch...

Both assassins devoted to being the best, of course it was believed MC had alternative feelings towards the house, an almost idea he may not be fully trusted by YC The two throughout the years have only few encounters, very little to the point they'd hardly known the others name, Quite the love and hate relationship days before graduation. Forced by their Handlers they had to team up on multiple tasks, in all to learn about each other, to see just how devoted the assassin was to his house, then report back to their Handler.

Roommate/Ghost
A ghost with unfinished business cannot help but haunt such innocent bystander. Before such circumstance MC (Ghost) had roomed in the large two bedroom apartment with the other. He could have actually rented the apartment to himself and with his fathers money... But he wanted free from his fathers grasp. This home to him was a home away from home, he kept his life separated from his roommate. Even with 4-5 years of living under the same roof the two were very much strangers, keeping to themselves. It wasn't until the supposed death did things change drastically. With MC at unrest in his ghostly state, he needed YC, a pawn to him to help investigate his death....He would do anything to be at peace...even if it meant haunting the poor soul.

Pirate Captain/Merman

Dragon Shifter/ Rider
Dragon steals infants heart, sends infant to human realm maybe for safety or to hide such dreadful act. Years later has to reconnect with the person as the old realm is overcome with darkness and is in need of bound warriors to help succeed through the poisoned lands.

A Demon's Gift
A demon is born to the family, more so selected by a demon before him to serve the family. He of course has fallen in love of the family that he serves so devotes himself to generation after generation. Though demon's were not so much accepted, so he's kept it well hidden, even to the point of stating he would have his son serve the family...when it would be himself.

To the next generation, a child was born, so small and weak. The sickness took his eyes so the demon gifted his own, miraculously the child grew strong from then on. Though what came the gift of the demon's eyes came the sight as well. The child seen more then others, to suppress this the demon had concocted an elixir to help aid the child. He would always come back from his travels to make sure the growing human kept on taking the elixir, fearing that the human may grow crazy from seeing what others couldn't. Though, taking the elixir was always by choice, the demon could not enforce it. His secrets were soon to be discovered on future returns.

More to Come....

Last edited:
Reactions: Scoot and Moonlight
Hey, would you be interested in trying the roommate/ghost rp? That looks really fun!

I need to edit. Trying to remember now what I wanted from the assassin/assassin ^_^