Give Me Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NotebookGirl

Original poster
(!!Spoiler Warning!!)
If you are looking for an Rp with a super fluff happy ending This is not it. It will have a semihappy-semisad ending. Just a heads up.

So The idea for this story is something I had in my head for a while and I finally found a site that would let me do this finally. It's based on events that have happenned to me, partly, and partly off of story's movies' games' and other things I've read seen or heard. and it inspired me to think of this idea and as a warning it is a sad story. If You are sensative to cancer, drug use, and other mature issues let me know.

Give Me Love
Concept- a young girl in her last year of high school finds out she is diagnosed with terminal cancer. She is given a year to live, and no way out. As she struggles to find her way to keep going her school's archery instructer notices something is wrong and upon hearing of her diagnosis is a little shaken. He begins spending more and more time with her, trying to keep her spirits up until eventually he takes there friendship a step further with a kiss. The story chronicles her last year of life as she try's to find a reason to keep going.

If you would like to here more of the story idea and discuss Doing this with me please send me a pm, also side note, The age difference isn't technically illigal. The rp starts with her being 17 and him being 24 and they won't be having any intercourse before she turns 18 . . . So legal bitches ^__^ anyways holla at me!​

Status
Not open for further replies.