Give me Action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Weekend

Original poster
Good afternoon, people! Today I joined this community in order to get my muse working again and hopefully meet some amazing online friends in the process. I’ll try to be a thorough yet brief as possible, so if you have any questions, an interesting plot or if you just want to chat, do contact me after reading this partner search. Thank you for your interest!

Part 1: Weekend, the weekend writer
  • Likes to chat about anything and everything.
  • Is weak against cute things and silly humor.
  • Is prompt to falling asleep as soon as she get the chance to lie down!
First thing first, I should tell you a little about me. I’m Weekend, or Weekie for shorter and cuter address. I love fantasy above all, but I’ve been interested in trying out sci-fi and horror lately; Furry and Angst are not my cup of tea, however. I like to keep from unnecessary gore and drama, but I’ve got a craving for action-filled plots and complex characters lately. I’m lukewarm about romance due to being an asexual aromantic in real life, but I am more than willing to do with pairings for a good plot. On that note, I am comfortable with any pairings and can play both male and female characters. Lastly, but most importantly, I will only be available on weekends.

Part 2: Weekie’s Search
  • Looking for a few partners.
  • Chatty plotters prefered.
  • Would love to brainstorm extensively before starting the rp!
I’m looking from one to four partners of ‘adept’ and above skill level in writing. I like to take my time to make a post as pleasing to read as possible, and as such a patient partner would be greatly appreciated. I’m a multiple paragraph writer, so a more or less mirrored length would also be super swell! For characters, I seek partners who are comfortable with at least adding NPC, if not outright being all for multiple characters and NPCs shenanigans. Finally, I want plenty of action, drama and plot twists. I do NOT want a slice of life or an easy romance where everything goes perfectly for everybody. Finally, I seek someone to plot with, get hyped with and who will get as engrossed in the rp as I will. That may be much to ask, but that’s also what I’m willing to offer to that person.

Part 3: Settings Madness!
  • I love subplots, try me!
  • Each setting is very roughly made, so that we build it up together.
  • Give me multiple storylines if you want!
Here I’ll be outlining some basic premises I think would be interesting to explore. Do feel free to suggest other settings or plotlines you think up, however!

Love’s Plague (inspired by the Algandars plotline of the game Radiata Stories)
It is taboo for elves to love anyone but nature itself. Once upon a time, a great elven king challenged that taboo by falling in love with a human woman. The two fell deeply in love, and soon their bond gave birth to a single boy born with the characteristics of both of his parents’ species. What should have been beautiful was soon turned dreadful, however, for the birth earned Nature’s wrath. The newborn babe was born with skin as black as night and, unknown to all at the time, the young boy was made to be the bearer of a deathly plague that soon overtook the castle. The immortal elven king and his servants started to age rapidly soon after the boy was born; as for the mother and her kin, all fell into a state of madness that made them turn against one another like wild beasts. In desperation, the king quarantined his castle and prepared to die a cruel death, the old fortress falling into slumber along with the lives it once held within. Nowadays, they say that the old castle still stand deep into the wilderness. Any who are said to approach are to be cursed similarly to the castle’s previous inhabitant, for the young boy never perished and still walks the dark halls of the ruins…

More to be added...

Reactions: JavaGypsy
Status
Not open for further replies.