9:30 AM - 2:00 AM [Eastern US Time Zone]
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Furry, Action, Adventure, Romance, Demonic, Religious, future, past, japanese culture, pseudoscience, Anthro, Twincest,
Okay, let's try this again. I'm in a stump with making new characters. So I'm leaving a part of the work to you fellow Iwakuvians. Please, provide me with an image of a Male anime character. But don't use images of popular anime characters. If you recognize the character, don't post the picture. And don't use links, either. Upload the files themselves, please. I will then make a CS with the pictures. You can even show me fantasy creatures if they have a human-like shape, and I'll combine it with a human character image from this thread to make a character. If, for some reason, I end up with a female image, I will just rate it "Cat-like typing" and ignore it.

That is not what cat-like-typing is for. >:[

That is not what cat-like-typing is for. >:[
Or I can just ignore female pictures. No need to attract the wrath of an Admin ^^;

Yay! :D That's a good member!

... Instead of being lazy, why don't you go to sites like http://www.zerochan.net/ or http://safebooru.org/ ? Both are a repository for 'anime' stylized art, both popular and otherwise. You're asking for an extremely vague request and it could take people forever to find something suitable that has the only descriptive marker of 'male' to go by.
I've already been to both those sites. They are more filled with female characters and you only find one male out of every several dozen females. And don't call me lazy. The WHOLE point of this thread was for people to give me inspiration. This is more like a personal challenge for me to make a character out of whatever is thrown at me. Instead of looking for hours for a picture that fits my interests. Got it?

I've already been to both those sites. They are more filled with female characters and you only find one male out of every several dozen females. And don't call me lazy. The WHOLE point of this thread was for people to give me inspiration. This is more like a personal challenge for me to make a character out of whatever is thrown at me. Instead of looking for hours for a picture that fits my interests. Got it?
Clearly you don't understand how to use the search function, which lets you specify a gender that guarantees you'll be able to see what you've asked for at least once per picture. Clearly you don't understand how frustrating it is for the people you ask to simply find you a picture with one prerequisite, that being 'male.' We could sit here all night as I or others post pictures that just happen to be of an anime male and you could deny all of them simply on the basis that it isn't something you think would be agreeable, because it doesn't fit what you're subconsciously looking for.

And, if you really have gone through those sites, you should have found something by now. There's little chance that someone else can provide what you want, unless they want to swim through the swamp of Deviantart or Google.

It's inconsiderate, and it's something I consider lazy.

you could deny all of them simply on the basis that it isn't something you think would be agreeable, because it doesn't fit what you're subconsciously looking for.
THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT!!! As long as it fits the parameters of "Male" and "Anime", I wouldn't deny it. Why don't you stop being an ass? I'm the OP, so who're you to question my reasons for posting? you're not an Admin, you're not even staff or a donating member. So spare me your righteous criticism and get off of my thread?

While you're at it, why don't you just have someone write your CS for you and post in the role-play?

I got one.

steinsgate-13-ruka-happy.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
So far, gwazi. I have no reason to doubt you. but I'm pretty sure that's a female.
Depends on which reality you are in. In the anime he starts out as a guy, then later on becomes a girl by them going back in time and making the mom eat different food. Later on he goes back to being a guy by changing something else. (I think he was changed back.)

In anime, ANYONE can be a trap :D No matter how girly. Don't trust a girly looking character! Or a guyly looking character! Nothing is what it seems!

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
What anime is this?

And to get this thread back on topic. I suggest you check out the anime character database. They have both known and unknown characters from known and unknown series and they have characters from anime styled games. You can search for specific stuff such as gender, hair length, hair color, eye color, apparent age and if you want them to have cat ears or not. Also, the most popular characters are usually on the first pages, so I suggest going from the back when doing a search to make sure you get the more unknown characters. ^^

Here are some male characters I don't know of or recognizes.

Migeru_Tosukaana.jpg

5457-107392644.jpg

18377-1256554773.jpg

5688-795905180.jpg

5457-1721201733.png

• Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.