• It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

March

Original poster
Hello my red bean buns~ My name is March! But you could call me Paci or coleslaw as well~! I am a 17 year old female looking for a male from ages 16-older! I am pretty lay back and typically easy going when it comes to rping things but I do get irritated easily so please read my dos and donts below~ it'll mean so so so much to me~ I am a junior in high school but I have a lot of time on my hands so I'm pretty much on here 24/7. I have been rping for about 7 years now so I am quite advanced and I do read over my stuff to make sure there's no punctuation errors or grammar errors, etc and I tend to write around 2-5 paragraphs. I've learned to be pretty cool with any genre if the plot pleases me. [Im also a people pleaser]

REQUIREMENTS
-2-5 detailed paragraphs! My writing is reflected off yours! So if your posts are small so will mine.
-I am always on so I'd like you to be speed of light to multiple posts a day. [Optional]
-I want you to take the roleplay seriously.
-Don't PM me to rp then never message me [Especially when we're figuring stuff out] if you know you're too busy to rp then please don't PM me..
-Please talk to me!!! If something is botheringyou then tell me!!
-I am very passive so I'd like you to take lead more!
-I do like you to do a character sheet for me w/ a realistic anime or anime picture~
-HAVE FUN!! I don't want our roleplay to be a hassle to you!

MY DOS AND DON'T
-God complex is a no no [Like don't control my character please]
-Do not ask me to do MxM
-Figure stuff out with me
-Don't ask to do fantasy, I'm not good at it lol
-Tell me if something is bothering you
-Tell me if you will be gone for a while because if you are gone for too long then message me back without reason why you were gone I will probably ignore you back.. [Im also an asshole so yeah.]
-Be nice please, I'm sensitive
-Again HAVE FUN!!
~

* means I really wanna do it!
ONE X ONES
I'M RIGHT, YOU'RE LEFT
*Mean/popular x Airhead/shy
*Time traveler x present time (we can figure out a good plot!!)
*Arranged marriage
*Demon x angel
*Killer x killer
Bully x Tsundere
*Uncle x Niece
*Human x Neko (PM me for plot, it's better than it sounds.)
*Siren x human (PM me for plot)
~
PLOTS

Asleep beside you
An rp about two strangers who meet each other in their dreams.
(I will explain more in our pm)

(Also if you have any ideas, PM me and we can talk!)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: aheguros
I'd be interested in doing an arranged marriage with you! I have a couple plots for it if you'd like to send me a PM! The link below has all of my plots on it, but if you specifically want to hear the arranged marriage, just PM and I can talk to you about them! :)

PARTNER REQUEST - Seeking a Few Friends

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Heya! If you're looking for a OnexOne partner, I think your thread would be better suited to the OnexOne Partner Search. If you'd like me to move it give me a cookie. :^)

Heya! If you're looking for a OnexOne partner, I think your thread would be better suited to the OnexOne Partner Search. If you'd like me to move it give me a cookie. :^)
Isn't this the one x one partner search? O.o

Isn't this the one x one partner search? O.o
This is interest check; it's more like a group search.

Interest Check is to gauge the public's interest in an idea. When people come to here they're looking for a single partner, usually, people here are looking for groups. ^^

• Love
This is interest check; it's more like a group search.

Interest Check is to gauge the public's interest in an idea. When people come to here they're looking for a single partner, usually, people here are looking for groups. ^^
Ohh no wonder I don't get that much msssages XD okie well thank you!' I gave you a cookie!!

Ohh no wonder I don't get that much msssages XD okie well thank you!' I gave you a cookie!!
Best luck in finding a partner now! Your thread has been moved. ^^

Hey! I would love to do
Demon x Angel
Siren x Human (interested in plot)
Time traveler x present time
Arranged marriage
Killer x Killer

TBH I'm down for any of your ideas. They all sound awesome.

• Love
Hey, I like the time traveler one. Message me with details if that one's still open.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.