3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
We all roleplay with each other. (Unless you've always just lurked on Iwaku, never to rp, and I respect that too.) Usually, we make friends here. Use this thread as a space to give a compliment/shoutout to a particularly good friend or partner, since we could always use a nice word or two.

I'll send a shoutout to @Niightmare for being a nice friend and spending time with me in a discord call when I had covid even though I was hacking my lungs out. You're funny and super considerate and kind. I know we don't rp together, but I'm so happy you join in on game night! Thanks for making Iwaku a friendlier, more lively place <3

To everyone else: go forth and spread some more cheer!

Last edited:
shout out to @neptune for being the bestest greatest friend a someone like me could ever ask for <3 knowing you has been one of the greatest highlights of my life :)

also @Niightmare rocks i can confirm

EDIT: NEPTUNE HEARD ME TYPE THIS HAHA

shout out to @nebula for being THE homie <3

• Love
Reactions: nebula
Shoutout to @DarinValore who has been my partner since 2014. You're a real one. We have six active RPs currently and still find ways to check in on each other and how we're doing IRL. Much love to you my fren and internet bae.

Reactions: DarinValore
Shout-out to @Yuuki_Tatsunohi for being an absolutely amazing friend and writing partner. I don't know what I'd do without her in my life but I'm forever grateful for her!

• Love
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi