Girly Things and Angel Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wait what?" Sarah asked surprised. She couldn't believe it.. " how could I forget something like you?@

"Um... Well, you could end up in an accident and get memory loss, someone could brainwash you into forgetting, or a demon could possess you which leads to memory loss four times out of ten." Said Lyra in a nonchalant tone.

"...wow." Was all the could say. This girl would be stuck here. Because of her too

"Yeah, it's confusing." said Lyra with a smile.

Sarah sighed. "Well, might as well make yourself at home.." She said. "You uh, hungry or thirsty?"

"Mmmm.... Kinda thirsty. Hungry? Not so much. Do you have holy water?"

"I'm afraid not.." She said. "Sorry. Iv got tea, tap water, bottled water, milk, juice." She listed some of the drinks she had

"...what's juice? Is it a weak wine? I like wine, it's tasty." She grinned a bit.

"..sorta. Its not fermented or anything so it doesn't have alcohol." She said and got up to go to the kitchen. "It's good."

"Sweet!" squeaked Lyra, following Sarah.

Sarah poured the other a glass of grape juice and handed it to the other. "Hope you like it." She smiled

Lyra nodded her thanks, mumbled what I guess would be a prayer- angel thing and all- before taking a sip of the juice. "...This juice tastes like that of grapes...I like it."

Sarah grinned. "Good." She said and poured herself a glass taking a sip

"Indeed." said Lyra, taking another sip. Just because she was new to the drink won't give her the excuse to be goofy and gush over it. "...So, you know how earlier I said that me not being human was technically half right...?"

"Yeah.. Your an angel right?" She said. "Does that count?" Now she was curious..

"Well, angels and humans are entirely different species, so no...that's not the thing that counts..."

"What is it then...?" She asked curious. Extremely curious

"Well...Because of my true form burning up any mortal thing that looks upon it, I have to hide it... 'Lyra Banks' is a real person and I borrowed her body."

"..then where is Lyra?" She asked a little confused. She stole an identity ..?

She tapped lightly at her temple. "In here. She doesn't mind that I'm borrowing her body- you see, she was in a coma when I came to Earth and she thought I would make better use of her body than I, so here I am in her body. All angels use comatose humans when they visit here- and when they leave, the human wakes from their coma. It's a win-win situation."

Status
Not open for further replies.