Girly Things and Angel Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay.." She said taking the cd from the strange yet beautiful woman and put it in the stereo turning it on.

Lyra made a giddy giggling noise as music started playing. She took hold of Sarah's wrist, pulled her close to her, and then started dancing with her. "Glorious!"

Sarah blushed and danced with her anyway.

Lyra kept dancing with Sarah until her legs twisted the wrong way and she fell backwards, landing on her back. She burst out laughing when she realized she had fell down.

Sarah giggled and held out her hand to the other to help her up. "You okay?" She laughed

"I think so..." said Lyra between giggles, taking hold of Sarah's hand- and she accidentally pulled the other girl down, causing her to start laughing again. "Ahh, I think I'm a little tipsy on life..."

Sarah was pulled down on top of the other girl shocked, their faces almost touching. She blushed deeply.

Yet another curious expression from Lyra. "Your eyes look pretty up close..." Be glad she wasn't trying to over exam them.

Sarah blushed harder looking into the others. Her face was just so pretty.. "..your really pretty.." She whispered

"Hm? Oh, I'm not pretty. If anyone is pretty, it's Hester." Hester was one of the angels that Llyriel has hung out with occasionally. Personally saw her to be prettier looking than Naomi and Rachel, two other angels she knew.

"No ..you are." She said and moved the others hair out of her face caringly.

"You humans are weird, telling others they're pretty when they're not." said Lyra simply. She understood lots of things, but human actions or reactions or traditions were not of her understanding. Though she will admit that having her hair moved out of her face was very nice and helpful. "Human, I never learned your name. Can you teach it to me?"

Sarah frowned and got off of the other. "Its Sarah Jones." She said. She didn't understand her. She didn't like how the other called her 'human', like she was different. Maybe like she was even above humans. It sort of hurt her..

Lyra sat up and made a face at how Sarah was frowning. "...You're frowning. Is it because I called you a human like I am not...? Which is only half true, in case you would like to know... I would like to say what I really am but it's like one of those...Those moments where if I told you, you would have to kill me." Got the phrase wrong- she meant 'if I told you I would have to kill you.'

Sarah raised an eyebrow confused. "You better not be a vampire or demon." ^~^" she joked

"Oh, the heavens, no. I'd rather be smited than be either of those creatures." said Lyra, a bit startled from hearing about the two creatures.

"Ok good." Sarah sighed in relief. "..angel?" She asked

"...Okay, you said it, not me." Lyra looked at the ceiling. "You hear that? She said it, not me."

Sarah was confused. She sat down on her bed. "..what..?" She asked.

Lyra gave a sigh. "My real name is Llyriel. I'm a minor angel...But an angel nonetheless. I couldn't say what I was because if I did, I'd be in big trouble. But there's a loophole in that- if someone guesses that I am an angel, I'm fine... But I also can't leave whoever guesses until they forget about me or die or another angel takes me away. Since I'm not causing trouble, doubt the last will happen unless Lucifer tries to attack the heavens again. Any questions?"

Status
Not open for further replies.