Girls of the Wild RP or... A magical academy RP (it's like a highschool dxd with Mxo hybrid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually I do, I was thinking that we take the competition format and we take the master and apprentice(it's not how they said in DXD but whatever) thingy and mix them together.

so it's like a magician will start from lower tier of magician, the pawn but later on they can promote into a higher tier once they know their path (well pawn promote to any chess piece except the king) and later on they can choose either be a Paladin, King, Tactician or Lord (if you reached this level, you'll have to leave your current master and create a new group)

so how this work is that each group will be participate in the competition (which happen once in 3 months) while this being said, they can prepare and use any facility at the school, where they suppose to compete at. Any battle outside the competition are prohibited, injuring or any destruction will cause direct disqualification.

(sorta like that I guess and sorry for the late reply!)

well now it's upto the other 2 then

Well it sounds like three out of four is on board, and from all the roleplays I have done with Rare she is pretty chill so I assume shes cool with it too.

Reactions: GreenSea
I think I have RPed with Rare before.. *tries to rack through her brain for what RP*

then I get this done within tomorrow

I am interested! May I join too? I have read Mx0 and some of Girls of the Wild, but it has been awhile =p

I am interested! May I join too? I have read Mx0 and some of Girls of the Wild, but it has been awhile =p
Mx0 ! I love that series~! sure I'll make the link tomorrow~

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
I am here! I am cool with it. And EternalMusic it was the Zodiac RP and we never got to the 1x1x1 RP we were planning.

Reactions: EternalMusic
I am here! I am cool with it. And EternalMusic it was the Zodiac RP and we never got to the 1x1x1 RP we were planning.
That's right! I still have no time to make that thread... Do you mind making it? Cause I am still up for it ^^

(sorry off topic now...)

Okay so what are we doign now? I understand that we seem to have more than enough people intersted~ @Greedy Donuts

Great! And how about you~

It seems Donuts is out for a week from their status, I'm still excited for this =)

@Greedy Donuts let me know if you want help with anything for the role play

Good, just waiting to get to work on a character for this, hopefully Donut can get a OOC up before he is gone.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Status
Not open for further replies.