Girl X Devil Sexual Romance RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Devil

Original poster
Anyone for a sexual romance between a girl and my Devil character? I usually roleplay through PM or e-mail.

Reactions: T A K U M I O
It would probably help if you, say, described said devil character. Or what plot might occur.

Character Name:
Satan. Commonly known as the Devil.
Being the Devil. But he is also an actor, singer, wrestler, and comedian.
Strengths:
Too many to name. You'll have to find out.
Weaknesses:
A few are holy water and the fear of crosses. Crosses do not harm the Devil. He is just scared to death of them.
General Appearance:
8 feet tall, has black horns and large wings. His usual attire is black pants and black combat boots, and he never wears a shirt. Has claws, sharp teeth, and glowing red eyes. His build is very bulky, muscular, intimidating, and rotund. His shoulders are broad, he has huge biceps, and his chest is broad, strong-looking, and well-built. He has a large and very fat belly. He has very long hair, thick, luxurious, wavy, and black like his complexion. His hair stops just a little past his waist.

full

Talents:
Too many to name. You'll have to find out.
Inabilities:
You'll have to ask him and see if he's willing to tell you.
Fears:
Crosses and holy water.
General Personality:
The Devil is evil, wicked, beastly, demented, twisted, creepy, murderous, sly, proud, and diabolical. When angered, he flies into a horrible rage.
Inner Personality:
The Devil's general personality is also his inner personality. He is evil inside and out. But the difference that separates his inner personality from his outer personality is this. Along with the evil, his inner personality is composed of traits that are the exact opposite of cruel. He can be kind, caring, and quite affectionate and gentle. He has a great sense of humor and can be quite the fun one. He is very playful at times. He can be fiercely protective and even selfless, depending on the circumstances.
History:
The Devil's parents died when he was young, murdered by witches and humans, and he still grieves over them in secret. He was born as the Devil he was and was never an angel, never beautiful, never a good guy. If you were to ask him, he'd tell ya how pleased and proud he was over this fact about himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are several potential plots. Some of them are kinda rough, while others have more depth.

~~~

1. The girl and the Devil meet in an abandoned haunted house full of evil spirits. The girl is in a struggle for her life against the evil spirits. The Devil is especially interested in ending her life and taking her soul, but as he spends more time with her, he begins to wonder if perhaps he's going to protect her after all.

2. The girl and the Devil meet when the girl gets hurt or is ill, and the Devil ends up helping her. Or the Devil could be hurt or ill, and she helps him.

3. A master/slave idea where the Devil takes the girl to use for his pleasures, and sooner or later, a romance begins to bloom.

4. The girl comes upon his castle, interested in having a good time with the Devil and having him free her from her virginity.

5. The Devil is walking alone through the woods and discovers an empty old schoolhouse. He enters the schoolhouse, only to discover the girl in there. The girl teases him by temporarily treating him like a student, which the Devil willingly complies with a lustful smirk. She tells him that if he does a good job, she'll reward him. The Devil does end up doing a good job, and after the girl grades his paper, she rewards him....by giving her body to him.

Yo, I'm interested in 1, 3, and 4. I have a couple characters that might work.

I'd love to, 1 or 3 sounds fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.