Girl looking for 1x1 RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laura Zenix

Original poster
Hey everyone!

I'm brand new to the site. Coming off of gaia hoping that this web site has better rp partners here! But anyway here are just a few things I'm interested in Rp wise.

Brother/sister
father/daughter
slave/pet/Master
teacher/student
arranged marriage
Prince/ Princess
mythical creature (vampire, werewolf, etc) / human
mythical creature/ mythical creature
kidnapper/ kidnapped

Yep I'm ok with furries I can play both genders and can play as multiple characters. Also I am bi so I'm up to rp with guys or girls doesn't matter to me! :) I'm also up to rping over AIM and pretty much interested in trying most new types of rps so if you have something else you would like to try and looking for a partner let me know!

Btw I am semi lit to lit. 3 paragraph minimum usually. But of course that all depends on what I have to work with.
Thanks everyone Hope to hear from some people soon!

I'm male...tried playing Females...didn't work out... Also tried Yaoi/Yuri, didn't work either.

I would be willing to do Teacher/Student, Slave/Master, or Father/Daughter

if you wanna do a yaoi with werewolf x vampire I'll do it with ya. Also, I was on Gaia for a while and then a few months ago i found this site and it's so much better doing rping here

Last edited:
thank you guys! I'll send you both pms in just a moment. and I'm still looking everyone! at least till I get at least 3 good ones started up and all I don't know how many I'm going to try to pull off at once I don't wana over do it

Hey there, rather late to reply, buuut I try anyways!

Brother/sister
slave/pet/Master
mythical creature (vampire, werewolf, etc) / human
mythical creature/ mythical creature
kidnapper/ kidnapped

Those are the ones I would be interested in, I don't mind FxF MxM or MxF, though I never did MxM so I don't know how comfortable I will be with it. If you are still looking for partner, I'd be happy to hear from you!

I'd be interested in doing some RPs with you.

I haven't done much with brother/sister but wouldn't mind doing that. Also the father/daughter and the kidnapper/kidnapped sound interesting as well.
PM me if still interested. :)

I admit I'm not the best writer, but I'm sure I could put out three paragraphs.

I would be willing to try any of the ones you have listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.