GIRL INVASION!

Noooooo! I want more guys. The pickings are slim here as is. Can we get some mature, creative men here? They're out there, I know it! Bring them to me!

That hurt me Ocha, right in the core of my heart. ;_;

...WELL, Karsi... I think Arsenal would be just fine having all the men to himself...! D:

YOU'LL NEVER GET RID OF US GIRLS! aHAAHAHA!

*Accosts Diana and puts her in shackles then welds everything shut again and erects a concrete sarcophagus around the girls' room, ala Chernobyl.*

Alright, who's up for a gang bang?

Dude, how the hell can you afford all those dildos on a sailor's salary?

Could have left a window so us strait guys could see what girls get up to when they're sealed in a concrete sarcophagus ala Chernobyl.

*peeks through the back door*

Who's stuck in a what now?

*runs*

*Aims at Elanora with an M-82A2 Bullpup Fifty cal and drills her in the back with a .50 BMG round, severing her T-3 vertebra.*

Sorry, Elanora... Runners will be shot on sight.

And Rory, I work in the medical field now and business is a boomin'!

Vay, I had the foresight to install hidden cameras in there. The website I set up has nearly a million hits a day.

Who knew boys would like watching girls change their bloody tampons that much... D:

Oh I'm just the lowly door now *le sigh*

Let them come. More for us.

*basks in the sunlight with only a helmet and boxer shorts*

So if this place is run over with girls where are the good rps and funny posts going to be at?

*changes her sloppy, bloodclot ridden Always thin, overnight-strength sanitary napkin*

Hey do any of the new girls have a midol I could yoink?