Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Almost all of our newbies have been GIRLS! >:D Soon, Iwaku will be flooded with females! No longer kept locked up in the Girl's Club, we'll be running wild and free!

HEY LADIES: When GIRL POWER rules Iwaku, what laws will you propose to enslave Malekind?

We need a bigger whip. Obviously the Rule of Thumb isn't good enough.

I just have one request...okay, two, but still: 1) someone to do my dishes AND 2) a harem.

Yay! *picks the lock on the girls club*

I'm sorry Zypher, you look too manly right now to be with the womenz.

*builds a mighty pillow fort to hold back the tide of girly that decends upon iwaku*

... Diana.

D:< YOU WERE THE ONE WHO PROPOSED A GIRLS' CLUB. WHAT.

*cuts eye holes in bad and draws a demonic face on it as he stands in front of the banner that hangs over his pillow fort*

No worries. I'm sure Grandmaster will pull some Warhammer 40k monstrosity out of his single minded ass and wipe you all out.

Besides the more lovely ladies with their boobs bouncing around the better for me.

YOUR NUMBERS ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER.

Noooooo! I want more guys. The pickings are slim here as is. Can we get some mature, creative men here? They're out there, I know it! Bring them to me!

No worries. I'm sure Grandmaster will pull some Warhammer 40k monstrosity out of his single minded ass and wipe you all out.

Besides the more lovely ladies with their boobs bouncing around the better for me.

YOUR NUMBERS ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER.

You asked for it

I give you Slaanesh, god of rape.

slaanesh.jpg

Christ...

*Welds the door, and Zypher, to the door.*

Easy fix, guys... We don't need another lock. We just need to WELD that shit shut.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!

*Turns oxygen to the girl's room off.*

Problem solved...

Are you INSANE man?!?!

If you kill them who are we supposed to Smut RP with?

...WELL, Karsi... I think Arsenal would be just fine having all the men to himself...! D:

YOU'LL NEVER GET RID OF US GIRLS! aHAAHAHA!