1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Girl in need of some friends!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by JunoUno, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! My name is JunoUno, (not really) and im looking for some lusy romance partners. I have NO boundaries, and am up for anything. I rp with guys and girls so feel free to become my friend :tongue:.

Please either reply to this or inbox me if you would like to suggest an rp to do with me or if you would like to have a chat to make sure im if im fun enough for ya! Thanku!

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Hey just wondering if your craving any specific roleplay Ideas let me know I wouldn't mind a romance roleplay. I have no boundaries myself XD

• Love Love x 1
  3. That would be great. I really like rps where the guy/girl is aggressive with me. Like master x slave, or villan x hero. Its kinkey XD other than that I dont mind any roleplays

4. Well then lets go ahead and get one started! :D I wouldn't mind the Master x Slave one.. sounds interesting.. send me a message and we can get started after making character sheets! ^^

5. Ok ill start a conversation with you now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.