Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Haha, no, I have long hair.

@Cats
Accepted!

@ZeldaFeb
Your CS looks great, you just need to add another paragraph to the history section.

@Kaykay
Lilly's adorable! :D Accepted! And oh my gosh that song is awesome.

@Blind Jane Death
Your CS looks good too, but you need to add another paragraph to the history section.

@Indabayou
Alrightie, you need to do is add a few more sentences to the personality section and the history needs to be two paragraphs and at least ten sentences each. You also need to add something to the talent section. Nice song though, I like the girl's part. :D

@Cats
Accepted!

@ZeldaFeb
Your CS looks great, you just need to add another paragraph to the history section.

@Kaykay

@Blind Jane Death
Your CS looks good too, but you need to add another paragraph to the history section.

@Indabayou
Alrightie, you need to do is add a few more sentences to the personality section and the history needs to be two paragraphs and at least ten sentences each. You also need to add something to the talent section. Nice song though, I like the girl's part. :D
No problem, sorry about that! I am a comma junkie, so I always think I have more than I really do. It may take me a bit since I am still at my friend's house (and I'm helping her clean her place tomorrow), but Friday I will have all day to make any changes I haven't gotten to.

No problem, sorry about that! I am a comma junkie, so I always think I have more than I really do. It may take me a bit since I am still at my friend's house (and I'm helping her clean her place tomorrow), but Friday I will have all day to make any changes I haven't gotten to.
It's all good! (I'm not even finished with my own CS xD)

• Thank You
Reactions: Indabayou
@Cats
Accepted!

@ZeldaFeb

@Kaykay

@Blind Jane Death

@Indabayou

Thanks! Haha I was wondering what to do for a theme song and then it came up on my phone since I was listening to music at the time. And I was like hey, that works.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
No mine was just a random photo. It looked right for the character I wanted.

Finished my CS! I hope I counted correctly for the second paragraph, but the first is a bit over 10 sentences anyway, which should cover it.

@Blind Jane Death
Add one more sentence to your history and you'll be accepted.

@Indabayou
History looks great, but the personality section needs to be five sentences or more and at the moment yours is three.

@Blind Jane Death
Add one more sentence to your history and you'll be accepted.

@Indabayou
History looks great, but the personality section needs to be five sentences or more and at the moment yours is three.
Sorry about that! I actually had my extra sentences, but forgot to paste them over with the edit. All fixed.

• Thank You
Reactions: Indabayou
ZeldaFeb's also definitely looks like an actress, but I can't place who exactly
Yep, it's Allie Gonino. Except I didn't actually know who she was before I started searching for an image. I just Googled her after I decided to use that picture.
@ZeldaFeb
Oops, that's right, sorry I forgot about the 10 sentences.

Edit: Now I have fixed it. Hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Polystical sorry about that, fixed now!

As for my character photo, I just googled random photos of women until I found one that fit. :p

Okay cool! I was just asking about the face claims because some of them looked like selfies and I get super creeped out when people use photos of themselves to roleplay. xD

@ZeldaFeb
Accepted!

@Blind Jane Death
Accepted!

@Monica Monroe
How's your CS going?

I didn't realize that my bio was off by around five sentences each. I'm not really good with bios. I'll do my best to have it ready by tomorrow night

Ok I think I fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.