Ginny's blackened heart

G

GinervaRiddle

Original poster
Hey everyone,

So, I'm really looking for a Harry Potter Roleplay. At the moment I want to play this really cool plot I have for a relationship between Tom Riddle and Ginny, well not just at the moment. They are my favorite pairing, but I digress. This new plot I have is a time travel plot. It is a evil Ginny plot, I'll post the plot at the bottom.

However, if you don't like the idea of Tom and Ginny, or are simply a purist and hate the idea of an evil Ginny, I have a ton of other plots. I have been role playing for ten years, and collecting plots for every genre nearly as long. So, please just let me know the pairing you do like, and I probably have a plot for them. Or we could work up one together, maybe even wing it if you really want to.

I am able to Roleplay here, or via email. Sorry but you'll need to make a convincing case if you want me to get on the ims. Plain and simple, I always forget to log onto them. Plus, I have a one month old daughter which makes iming very difficult. Anyway, I'm getting off topic :-) please feel free to message me or reply here! Here is the plot.

The war was not going well, in fact, Dumbledore and his army were losing badly. They needed a secret weapon. But they could not change current events. Or could they? That thought sparked a brilliant idea. Send someone back to a time to kill Tom Riddle before he can become Voldemort. But who should they send? They needed someone they knew he would let into his circle of close followers. The person also had to be someone they never thought would turn against them. The only person that matched that was Ginny. She would never turn on Harry or her family. What happens if she goes back, and instead of killing Tom, she falls in love with him. After all, he was seventeen when he controlled her with the diary. What can she do when faced with the man she was in love with when eleven years. Feelings as strong as that never truly leave you. What if she does not kill him, but comes back as his evil queen?

It is easy to double too.
While going through his old school photo albums Dumbledore sees a picture he doesn't remember. A picture of Ginny and Tom looking far to cozy for her to be his assassin, so he sends someone back to make sure Ginny is sticking with the plan.

P.S.
I do lots of other roleplays besides Harry Potter, please ask.:-)

Searching for some new friends

I accidentally posted this in the regular one on one board, and am not sure how to delete it/move it here. So I'll repost and hope an admit or someone can delete it.

Hey everyone,

So, I'm really looking for a Harry Potter Roleplay. At the moment I want to play this really cool plot I have for a relationship between Tom Riddle and Ginny, well not just at the moment. They are my favorite pairing, but I digress. This new plot I have is a time travel plot. It is a evil Ginny plot, I'll post the plot at the bottom.

However, if you don't like the idea of Tom and Ginny, or are simply a purist and hate the idea of an evil Ginny, I have a ton of other plots. I have been role playing for ten years, and collecting plots for every genre nearly as long. So, please just let me know the pairing you do like, and I probably have a plot for them. Or we could work up one together, maybe even wing it if you really want to.

I am able to Roleplay here, or via email. Sorry but you'll need to make a convincing case if you want me to get on the ims. Plain and simple, I always forget to log onto them. Plus, I have a one month old daughter which makes iming very difficult. Anyway, I'm getting off topic :-) please feel free to message me or reply here! Here is the plot.

The war was not going well, in fact, Dumbledore and his army were losing badly. They needed a secret weapon. But they could not change current events. Or could they? That thought sparked a brilliant idea. Send someone back to a time to kill Tom Riddle before he can become Voldemort. But who should they send? They needed someone they knew he would let into his circle of close followers. The person also had to be someone they never thought would turn against them. The only person that matched that was Ginny. She would never turn on Harry or her family. What happens if she goes back, and instead of killing Tom, she falls in love with him. After all, he was seventeen when he controlled her with the diary. What can she do when faced with the man she was in love with when eleven years. Feelings as strong as that never truly leave you. What if she does not kill him, but comes back as his evil queen?

It is easy to double too.
While going through his old school photo albums Dumbledore sees a picture he doesn't remember. A picture of Ginny and Tom looking far to cozy for her to be his assassin, so he sends someone back to make sure Ginny is sticking with the plan.

P.S.
I do lots of other roleplays besides Harry Potter, please ask.:-)

Re: Searching for some new friends

Hey this sounds like a great RP! I'd love to join. =)

Well, I'm always up for a Harry Potter role play, although most likely not the one you posted about.
(Sorry, I don't like Ginny.)

But first, do you mind playing the male?
Because I usually only play female.

:x

I don't mind playing male or female part.

Rebecca, I'd love if you'd play Tom. We can double if you'd be more comfortable. I have a thread on the one on one called Ginny's blackened heart. We can use that for our rp, or we can rp on email.

machinegunlola, I'd love to rp! Which pairing would you like?

Rebecca, I'd love if you'd play Tom. We can double if you'd be more comfortable. I have a thread on the one on one called Ginny's blackened heart. We can use that for our rp, or we can rp on email.

machinegunlola, I'd love to rp! Which pairing would you like?

Well, I have two.

Draco x OC

and Severus x OC
(as a teacher or student)

:>

To be honest I'm not sure about an OC, they tend to be stereotypical bubblegum characters with personality. That being said, I might be open to trying it, but I make no promises.

What do you mean?

Machinegunlola,
i mean every time I have been in a rp with made ups they have been perfect characters with no personality. They are either so sadistically evil, they could eat Voldemort and no one would blink, or they are so good that Harry is evil in comparison.

Abysinthe,

Im glad you're interested, where do you normally rp? Here or else where.

I usually don't make characters like that.
But if you prefer not to play with OC's, that's fine.
Sorry, I don't like playing female cannon characters lol

I would be okay with OC's as long as they are real people and we could work up a plot.

I'll PM you, alright?

I'm a potterfan~ I'd be interested in playing either character (though I would prefer the male role given my real gender lol~~) I usually don't hold anything against people who don't post often, mainly because I'm in university myself and weekends are a thing of the past. I'd love to rp with you