• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!

affection

they / them
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. No Preferences
hello everyone ! my name is taffy and i go by they/them pronouns. i'm looking for a couple casual roleplays and a few rad partners but...that's providing nearly as much detail for what i'm looking for, is it ? nope. so read on ahead !

i'm from somewhere in south asia so english isn't my first language although, i do consider myself somewhere between semi-literate to literate so i make my best effort to provide my best grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure. i'm only human though so there may be an error or two every now and then but i can still promise my replies are coherent

i ask the same from my partners as well: it's completely alright if english isn't your native language but it'd be lovely if my partner has a decent grasp of it if only to avoid any misunderstandings and miscommunications 💜

i am a multipara roleplayer who, depending on the type of rp and nature of scene we're currently writing, can write anywhere between 200 to 2k+ word (2 to 9+ paragraph) replies. i don't keep a strict eye on word counts while writing, and am a firm believer of quality over quantity so i don't dawdle in mirroring my partner's reply length; i wouldn't want my partner to mirror mine either. let's both put in our best effort to give quality replies 💙

that being said, i'm not fond of one-liners, and since i'm currently looking for more casual roleplays as opposed to novella-length ones, i'd prefer if we could have our average word count at around 200 to 800 words (2 to 7 paragraphs)

what i am fond of is forming an ooc friendship with my partner as it's extremely important to me. i love making playlists, sending in songs that remind me of our rp and ocs, creating moodboards and other aesthetics, keyboard-smashing headcanons, all the good shit. and obviously, someone who contributes to the plotting and planning process is ace ✨

by the way, i write in third person and use realistic face claims, and expect my partner to do the same

i pride myself in being able to write characters of all gender identities, sexualities, and races, and would very much adore a partner who's able to do the same because i have a heavy preference of diverse lgbtq+ pairings in romantic roleplays. cis mxf is a little overdone for me 😅 i'd much rather have mxm, mxftm, fxf, fxmtf, etc

i don't play as or against futas but if you request, i can always play a trans woman for you !

romance is something i love including in my roleplays as well, as long there's significant ooc planning done to ensure our characters have the potential to work together. everyone loves a good ol' slow burn, enemies to friends to lovers, but i can do friends to lovers as well. to be honest, anything works as long as there's angst involved because i am a s l u t for angst, hurt/comfort, miscommunication/misunderstandings, etc

that being said, i'd be down for a platonic roleplay as well !

it's not a requirement but i love playing multiple ocs and exploring their story arcs as well as the characters are introduced in our rp. if i'm not tackling multiple ocs then i almost always have a diverse cast of side characters to flesh out mc's life

i'm not entirely comfortable stating any nsfw roleplay details here; if you're a fellow bluestar roleplayer, feel free to hit me up and ask if you'd like ! otherwise, i will strictly fade to black with any heavy scenes

i will say this: i won't rp as or against furries, rp incestual pairings, or even imply non-con or extreme d/s elements between ocs. i do roleplay in the a/b/o universe as long as the pairing is alpha x alpha (i'm sorry but alpha x omega is not really my taste anymore 😅 )

one thing i should mention: i quite enjoy dark themes like two-sided, casual abuse/toxic or unhealthy relationships, drugs, addictions, violence, gore, etc, so if that's something you'd be interested in incorporating in our rp, do let me know !

i don't have any original plots in mind at the moment so if there's any cravings/ideas/plot candies you have, don't hesitate to pitch them, i'd love to build on them with you !

what i will do right now is rate a list of genres by how much i'm inclined to roleplaying them currently (i've also tagged a lot of the genres i'm currently interested in rp-ing on this thread, so do check them out !)

light/heavy fantasy★★★☆☆nullalternate history★★★☆☆
dark fantasy★★★☆☆nullcontemp/urban fantasy★★★★☆
fairy tale★★★★☆nullhistorical/period piece★★★★☆
mythic★★★★☆nullgothic★★★★☆
haunting★★☆☆☆nulllovecraftian★★★★☆
monsters★★★★★nulloccult★★★☆☆
psychological★★☆☆☆null(candy) gore★★★★★
caper mystery★★★☆☆nullhard-boiled mystery★★★★☆
paranormal★★★★☆nullmystery★★☆☆☆
horror★★★☆☆nullregency/royalty/contemp.★★★★☆
military★★★★☆nullromance★★★★★
time travel★★★☆☆nullalt/parallel universe★★☆☆☆
aliens★★★☆☆nullsupernatural★★★★★
(post-) apocalyptic★★★★☆nullbiopunk★★★☆☆
cyberpunk★★★★☆nullgeneration ship★★★★☆
space opera★★★★☆nulldystopia★★★★☆
a.i.★★☆☆☆nullsci-fi★★☆☆☆
spy-fi★★★★☆nullsteampunk★★☆☆☆
"utopia"★★★☆☆nullaction★★★★★
conspiracy★★★★☆nullcrime★★★★★
espionage★★★★★nullpolitical★★★★★
religious/cults★★★★★nulltechnothriller★★★★★
western outlaws★★★★☆nullwuxia★★★☆☆
xianxia★★★☆☆nullsuperhero★★★☆☆
gangs/police★★★★☆nulldrama★★★★★
war★★★★★nullsolarpunk★★☆☆☆
atompunk★★★★☆nulldieselpunk★★★★☆
krp★★☆☆☆nullslice of life★★★☆☆

so that's all i have for now !

if you've made it this far and would be interested in roleplaying with me then by all means, please do leave a reply on this thread or go ahead and send me a pm, and i'll get back to you as soon as i can 💜

peace out beautiful people, hope all of you have a lovely day xx

Last edited: