5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Action, Romance, Adventure, Drama
Hey there, I'm Evermore(or whatever, lol.) and I am totally in need of amazing, very real characters in my roleplays. I have various characters that I am interested in roleplaying, I have ideas for most of them. I also have my world made, but I'm open to world-building what I already have. I play characters from all sorts of races and both sexes but I am only searching for: FxF, MxF. Since I play both sexes it should not be a problem :D! I'm a female, if you wanted to know and I'm 21+

Anyway, I prefer high-fantasy settings. I do a combination of multiple genres: action, adventure, romance etc. I do not really do high-tech or sci-fi, but I would be open to transplanting one of my characters into your world somehow. I also play NPCs to help the story along.

I want to point this out again, I play premade characters that I made and are not made "fresh" for our roleplay. I put a lot of time, soul and love into them and do not make characters randomly. If you have premade characters that is amazing but if you do not I won't sacrifice you to the rp gods, lol. You can bring me any characters.

Expectations:
I would appreciate at least a paragraph or matching. I tend to go anywhere from 2-10 paragraphs, especially more if I am inspired by you <3! I am also looking for an active player, someone I can be friends with too. Feel free to ask for my discord, it helps for plotting anyways :D! I'm also in preference for a red star individual, I feel a little weird around blue star players because of the rules of the website.

Ideas: (I play on the left)

Angel/Demon (This would be a violent plot, so be alright with that.)
Chaotic Good /Lawful Evil (Bring me an Edgelord, ty. <3 I KNOW YOU GUYS GOT THEM!)
Fallen Angel/ Human (I'm specifically playing a male for this role, only looking for a female for the human)
Faerie / Human (This might be a bit tragic?)
Science Specimen / High Ranking Army Official (Lots of drama, fighting, escaping and such.)
Monster Girl / Vampire

I'm also looking to do a full war roleplay with multiple characters and such, I do a lot of NPCing. If you would be open to that idea, that would be amazing. ^^! Feel free to message me on here or leave a comment. :D!

I have a weakness for the bestest of the best edgelord characters, I'm an awful person. >_>; Bring'em out.

Reactions: Takumi
Angel/Demon sounds interesting, plus I'm curious about the full war idea. I have a character in mind that I've made recently and I'm working on getting a feel for him.

I would love to play with ya! Interested?

Angel/Demon sounds interesting, plus I'm curious about the full war idea. I have a character in mind that I've made recently and I'm working on getting a feel for him.

I did PM. ;3

The monster girl/vampire sounds interesting I have plenty of premade characters for that one. Care to rp it? That is if your still looking.

Hey there, I'm Evermore(or whatever, lol.) and I am totally in need of amazing, very real characters in my roleplays. I have various characters that I am interested in roleplaying, I have ideas for most of them. I also have my world made, but I'm open to world-building what I already have. I play characters from all sorts of races and both sexes but I am only searching for: FxF, MxF. Since I play both sexes it should not be a problem :D! I'm a female, if you wanted to know and I'm 21+

Anyway, I prefer high-fantasy settings. I do a combination of multiple genres: action, adventure, romance etc. I do not really do high-tech or sci-fi, but I would be open to transplanting one of my characters into your world somehow. I also play NPCs to help the story along.

I want to point this out again, I play premade characters that I made and are not made "fresh" for our roleplay. I put a lot of time, soul and love into them and do not make characters randomly. If you have premade characters that is amazing but if you do not I won't sacrifice you to the rp gods, lol. You can bring me any characters.

Expectations:
I would appreciate at least a paragraph or matching. I tend to go anywhere from 2-10 paragraphs, especially more if I am inspired by you <3! I am also looking for an active player, someone I can be friends with too. Feel free to ask for my discord, it helps for plotting anyways :D! I'm also in preference for a red star individual, I feel a little weird around blue star players because of the rules of the website.

Ideas: (I play on the left)

Angel/Demon (This would be a violent plot, so be alright with that.)
Chaotic Good /Lawful Evil (Bring me an Edgelord, ty. <3 I KNOW YOU GUYS GOT THEM!)
Fallen Angel/ Human (I'm specifically playing a male for this role, only looking for a female for the human)
Faerie / Human (This might be a bit tragic?)
Science Specimen / High Ranking Army Official (Lots of drama, fighting, escaping and such.)
Monster Girl / Vampire

I'm also looking to do a full war roleplay with multiple characters and such, I do a lot of NPCing. If you would be open to that idea, that would be amazing. ^^! Feel free to message me on here or leave a comment. :D!

I have a weakness for the bestest of the best edgelord characters, I'm an awful person. >_>; Bring'em out.
I would be interested in RPing with you. The Fallen Angel/Human plot sounds interesting, PM me anytime

I would be interested in RPing with you. The Fallen Angel/Human plot sounds interesting, PM me anytime

I am pming you now <3

All of this sounds absolutely amazing. Would love to roleplay with you. Chaotic Good/Lawful Evil sounds interesting (I would love to do this, but I am scared I might screw it up >////<"), I have a lot of experience being a demon as well, so Angel/Demon can definitely be a thing, or maybe even do something completely new that we just decide to make up and have fun with. c: Everything here is exciting and I don't mind anything at all. Just sounds very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.