Gilded's Arts :3

P

Paranormal Pink

Original poster
So, I thought I'd post some art, let me know what you think and maybe give a tip or two? Constructive criticism only though please, I'm insecure with my art as it is lol.

eli_animeesque_by_pink_marshmallows-d72tgb3.png
shulamit_x_aviva_pp_com_by_pink_marshmallows-d71o6ww.png
anime_ann_id_2014_by_pink_marshmallows-d70gg0f.png

Hello Butterfly ^_^ Thank you for sharing your work with us. I cannot see your art too well as it only give me the thumbnail size. From what I can see, You certainly use your entire Color wheel and you have shading and highlights down. What is most important is that you have fun, that your art is expressing who you are and you enjoy doing that. Keep at it :) Can't wait to see more.

Hello Butterfly ^_^ Thank you for sharing your work with us. I cannot see your art too well as it only give me the thumbnail size. From what I can see, You certainly use your entire Color wheel and you have shading and highlights down. What is most important is that you have fun, that your art is expressing who you are and you enjoy doing that. Keep at it :) Can't wait to see more.
Heh, thanks! I find that using color as much as I can in my work makes for interesting pieces. I have been trying to play with darker tones, but for the life of me, it's not my style.

(tip, click on the thumbnails xD I discovered that when I was posting the thread lol)

:) Maybe before using the darker tones try using the tints of those colors before adding in your 'shade'. I am always lost in layers of shade, considering I can't do digital coloring period, I must do it all by hand. XD

Dark shades can get tricky but I think you got what it takes, Keep at it Butterfly, you got that talent ^_^​