1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

.GIF usage in posts

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by IntrusivePenDesperateSword, Jan 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have attempted using a .GIF post in a post, but neither the Edit Image nor Character/Media option works.

This is the .GIF: Imgur GIF

Inserted as an image: [​IMG]

If inserted as Media, I am told the following URL can't be embedded as media.

Is it a paid feature, or...

2. When I right click on that image it says something in style with "Copy video url" instead of the usual "copy image url". Since it's counted as a video image instead of a normal gif image, you cannot use an image code or the insert image feature for that gif. But since it doesn't seem to be hosted by a video site our video uploader supports, you cannot use the media (named: character) feature either.

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Thanks a lot! Do you know of any supported video hosting sites, by any chance?

4. [​IMG]

Nevermind, Imgur had a BBCode option.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.