Gibs is a derp

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Paorou-sama, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Zoey would consider that for a moment, and then point towards the section that starts with genius-level baby books. Yes, a section for babies that have a high learning curve. That would set Reia on a fast track for getting a general education. Sure, Reia might need to read a few books about useless info to fill in some of the crap that a fast-track tends to skip. But she figure Reia would get annoyed with actual baby books since while she had no memories she was clearly a teenager, and would a least pick up things a lot faster than a true child or younger teen. Later when Zoey came back she would say "Work was a bit slow, but alright. Nothing special besides you. As for the movie...I got a 'Wreck it Ralph' which seems to be a good one..."

2. That ain't very nice.. you are pickin' on my Bro...

3. Is pau going to call isabella i gibs for this month?

4. Isabella is gibs.

5. You're slipping Paorousama! I've seen you do better gibsbait than this!

6. WHAT IF WE LIKE GIBS?

Not sayin that *I* do. But just...'WHAT IF'?

Paorou cannot answer this question since I do not care about his opinion.

7. BITCH, YOU BETTER BE STEPPIN' OFF MY MAN! >:[

Oh, who am I kidding! t___t You steel all the mens, Ampu! Go ahead and take him! He's useless to me now!

8. I don't like Gibs THAT WAY. . .

Besides, wouldn't a zombie...fall apart too easily?

9. Yes yes, i know, you probably didn't think there'd be rules, but sometimes people forget common sense rules! :boggled: here is a little reminder~
    1. Be nice and friendly to everyone, whether a member or not~ It's not nice, fair, or even remotely mature. It's one thing if constructive criticism, a nicer approach, etc. but this does not give you the right to full on say something like: "That picture looks horrible" or "grow up. You're probably just some 7 year old lying about your age." and by the last sentence, yes, it's not allowed to accuse either. How would you know what this person looks like, or how old they are? the answer is you don't (unless they tell you, or it's public). So don't harass people over it. It's just not nice. You also are not allowed to give threats.
    2. No convincing people into drugs, alcohol, and other harmful items~ This should be obvious, yet i'm stating it on here because it does happen. maybe not on this exact website, but I'm not going to risk it if i can help it. You may talk about drugs or alcohol, but only if you are an adult member wanting discuss the sorts maturely. In roleplays, you are allowed to have drugs and alcohol as long as you use them to a minimum. And I don't mean something like: "*she shoved a needle full of heroin into her wrist* *she cries extremely hard.. But she knows it's what she has to do* *digs the needle further until she keeps bleeding and losing consciousness*" None of that. It's a bit extreme, and I'd rather not see this around the clan.
    3. Opinions are people expressing themselves; don't hate on them because of it~ Opinion or not, hating on people isn't allowed period. If you have a problem with someone's opinion, or you don't agree with it, talk to them calmly and maturely. Don't be that one guy who always thinks he's the only person important here. Everybody is important in this clan! :veryhappy:
    4. No giving out addresses to your house or someone else's location publicly~ I will not tolerate anyone giving out your own address or anyone else's because i do not want anyone to have a stalker, or something else tragic to happen to you.. My mom had gotten attacked from someone stalking her, and had survived (thank god!).. But if you give out yours or someone else's address, you or them may have a greater chance of not being able to survive, and i don't want that to happen to anyone :worried: so please, for your own safety as well as other's, use common sense.
    5. To anyone who breaks these rules~ If you or anyone else break the rules, you will be given a warning from me if not the website. If you reach 3 warnings, you will be immediately kicked out, as much as i hate to say it.
    These are all the rules! :bsmile: if anyone happens to have a problem with them, please PM me or post on the discussion form so i can find ways to improve this! :smile:

10. Sounds like Paorou is the one that wants Gibs THAT WAY. . .

11. Your reactions to my just as planned are just as planned.

Just as planned.

12. I LIKE PAO MORE THAN GIBS!
    (Who is Gibs?)

13. Gibs is something which only comes out at late, late ungodly hours when all the good little children are asleep...

14. Do you think this is enough Gibs?!?!

YOU FOOLS! YOU HAVE SEEN NOTHING!

PREPARE YOURSELF THE DOUBLEGIBS!

WHERE THERE IS DOUBLE THE GIBS AND DOUBLE THE FLAVOR... OF SASS!

15. Shut it, furry.

Who the fuck is gib anyway

16. MY ALCOHOLIC UNCLE!

[​IMG]