Ghoul RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
People.... I will right like this..............
Maybe......
I think you mean write?

this rp looks really interesting, though I've only heard of TG and never seen it.. so I'd best not join (lest I mess stuff up) but I thought I'd voice my interest anyway :]
If you want to get acquainted with the universe, yo uare free to join. Also you can roll a human, who knows nothing of ghouls etc. that way you will learn and yo u will also play the character really well, since you also don't have prior knowledge :)

Reactions: Sepdemonium
*face lights up* would that be okay? *nods* playing the role of the cluless human would be coolio! :]

Reactions: Aleksandar
*face lights up* would that be okay? *nods* playing the role of the cluless human would be coolio! :]
Waiting for your CS in that case ;)

AWESOME! *runs away to make CS* oh, quick question.. do you prefer the RP writting style in 1st or 3rd person with a past or present tense? :]

AWESOME! *runs away to make CS* oh, quick question.. do you prefer the RP writting style in 1st or 3rd person with a past or present tense? :]
past tense, third person, thanks for asking :)
I had a big brain fart. :dizzy:
Your character was the crazy cannibalizing one, right? I'm coming for you IC, beware! :D

no problem! with that in mind *rubs hands together* I'll start on it now and see if I can get the form in today :]

images

oh and @Riopop don't just sit in this topic, we're waiting for your intro post in the IC.

[BCOLOR=#008000]SAME GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU :D[/BCOLOR]

sjF6tPJ.jpg

Reactions: NoHope
Oh man! I've been aching to do a Tokyo Ghoul RP! Is it alright if I can join in...?

Quick question though, how is the balance between Ghoul characters and Humans? I don't wanna end up tipping the scale to much since I really wanna play a ghoul.

Quick question though, how is the balance between Ghoul characters and Humans? I don't wanna end up tipping the scale to much since I really wanna play a ghoul.
theres like 3 or 4 ghouls and 2 ghoul detectives and possibly 1 human

Yes, but it's only natural that Ghouls would be more, roll one don't worry about it

*Is face palming at Rin...* X3 XD Well, everyone's gonna have to start somewhere. o.o He reminds me slightly of Akane from Psycho Pass...

TAKING THISS COLORRR~

Status
Not open for further replies.