Ghoul RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gladis you're just on time :) みなさん(everyone)here's the link to the Character Sheets topic, there you can also find the link to the role-play topic, but please post a Character Sheet before beginning to play, it's really helpful !! Well, see you there!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoru no Tenshi
Yay! Thank you. ^^
Is it alright if I don't get my CS up today? I have a lot to do and my internet is limited. I will try to get it up as quickly as possible, though. X3

It's perfectly alright, just make sure you make one before you start posting :) Looking forward to playing with you all!

Would it... be alright for me to have two characters? I sort of have an idea for two characters who'd be connected. X3

Reactions: Aleksandar
It's alright if you have 2 characters, as long as you an maintain them and not make one of them benefit from that ;) I will be watching at how you role play them, though , keep that in mind

Alek, when will you submit your character biography?

So a like means you get accepted?

So a like means you get accepted?
Not exactly, you will probably have to wait till Alek confirms you as a active member of this roleplay.

Although i'd like to say yes or personally confirm you i cannot, seeing that Alek is the creature.

Would be nice for me to be a confirmationer of this roleplay seeing that i'm online more often than Alek.. but thats Alek's decision.

Reactions: GreenSea
It's alright if you have 2 characters, as long as you an maintain them and not make one of them benefit from that ;) I will be watching at how you role play them, though , keep that in mind

In a way one of the characters does benefit from that. XD Considering she is merely a child, the second character acts somewhat like a father figure/guardian and keeps her out of danger in any wa he possibly can. Of course, due to her personality she treats him more like a servant than anything. I'll keep it in mind. ^^ I'll also make sure to get their character sheets up today. :3

Reactions: Aleksandar
Ah, considering the number of ghouls we have, I should perhaps drop my idea and make a human. X3 I have no problem with managing numerous characters, but... yeah. o.o

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
Ah, considering the number of ghouls we have, I should perhaps drop my idea and make a human. X3 I have no problem with managing numerous characters, but... yeah. o.o
lol

I will be roleplaying a human, so start worrying :D As I stated in the roleplay topic, everyone who expressed their interest in this thread can consider themselves accepted after they post a CS.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenSea
ahh then I thanks then~!

@Zeus: I'm sorry if I'm being a bother, but could you please do me a favor and refrain from using this font in the IC? I find it a pain to read, as the letters are exceedingly hard to extinguish from one another. I'm not meaning to sound rude, so please don't take it personally. The font itself is just giving me a headache. X3

I also claim...uuuuuuh... THIS COLOR for when Rin speaks. XD

@Zeus: I'm sorry if I'm being a bother, but could you please do me a favor and refrain from using this font in the IC? I find it a pain to read, as the letters are exceedingly hard to extinguish from one another. I'm not meaning to sound rude, so please don't take it personally. The font itself is just giving me a headache. X3
I also claim...uuuuuuh... THIS COLOR for when Rin speaks. XD
well...thats my signature typing style but i guess if its hard to read then ill stop it for this roleplay and i will stop it altogether if more then one person thinks the same.

well...thats my signature typing style but i guess if its hard to read then ill stop it for this roleplay and i will stop it altogether if more then one person thinks the same.

Thank you for being considerate. I'm sorry, again, if I sounded like an ass. X3

Thank you for being considerate. I'm sorry, again, if I sounded like an ass. X3
its fine i understand lol i just try my best to be original as possible

[BCOLOR=#000000]I CHOOSEYS THA PLUUUUUUUUUUUUUMS!!!!!!!!!![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]plums :p[/BCOLOR]

this rp looks really interesting, though I've only heard of TG and never seen it.. so I'd best not join (lest I mess stuff up) but I thought I'd voice my interest anyway :]

People.... I will wright like this..............

Maybe......

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.