Ghoul RP

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Aleksandar, Sep 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone, I've recently seen Tokyo ghoul and was wondering if anyone else wants to have a RP in a similar fashion. The rules of the world would be the same, but that won't be exactly a fandom RP, since we can also pick a different, even a fictional city, but we can have 3 fractions (two from Ghoul side the third being human ghoul-detectives) You can also be just a human being caught into all the action and a new ghoul (like Kaneki with transplantation). Let's have our own characters, no need to have any of the ones from the show, unless you really really want it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. I would love to do a Tokyo Ghoul RP!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Great! If we only get a few more people, we can start one!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Me three~!

• Like Like x 1
  5. My friend may be joining

• Like Like x 1
  6. And there he is, hey Donut-San

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ah yoyo san *bow*

• Like Like x 1
  8. We still need more people and I'm completely new to the site, any ideas?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Also... I forgot nice pic Aleksandar, shiki right?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Done reading it (yes all 130+ chapter) and freaking awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Might i join into this roleplay if its not closed yet? Tokyo Ghoul is my favorite anime :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have no problems with that, Zeus

13. ok so when does this start and what do i need to know about this?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well currently there are just four of us, so before we start we will probably need a couple more. Also the only real knowledge you need to know are the types of ghoul and basic world knowledge

15. I don't know if any of you know this but there is a prequel currently coming out, Tokyo Ghoul; JACK and the Mangaka is going to make a new series in a couple months which may be the sequel

16. Koolio mwhan :awesome:

17. 4 people is just about enough, if you are all dedicated! You are new to this site, so you have to know that it's very rarely that a RP of more than 5 people is being kept together and running for a very long time. Moreover, people would be willing to join in, if they see action happening. I will make a threadabout character sheets, I am only wondering if it should be in the Horror or Fandom section...

• Like Like x 1
  18. yes it is even a months is a rare thing for rp to survive unless we have dedication, it shouldn't be a prob~!

• Like Like x 1
  19. I'll take your guy's words for it, I'll try to post regularly.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Agh, would it be too late for me to join in? ;_; I'm interested. X3

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.