Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Hello everyone, I've recently seen Tokyo ghoul and was wondering if anyone else wants to have a RP in a similar fashion. The rules of the world would be the same, but that won't be exactly a fandom RP, since we can also pick a different, even a fictional city, but we can have 3 fractions (two from Ghoul side the third being human ghoul-detectives) You can also be just a human being caught into all the action and a new ghoul (like Kaneki with transplantation). Let's have our own characters, no need to have any of the ones from the show, unless you really really want it?

Great! If we only get a few more people, we can start one!

Reactions: Yoru no Tenshi
Me three~!

Ah yoyo san *bow*

We still need more people and I'm completely new to the site, any ideas?

Reactions: GreenSea
Done reading it (yes all 130+ chapter) and freaking awesome!

Might i join into this roleplay if its not closed yet? Tokyo Ghoul is my favorite anime :D

Well currently there are just four of us, so before we start we will probably need a couple more. Also the only real knowledge you need to know are the types of ghoul and basic world knowledge

I don't know if any of you know this but there is a prequel currently coming out, Tokyo Ghoul; JACK and the Mangaka is going to make a new series in a couple months which may be the sequel

Koolio mwhan :awesome:

4 people is just about enough, if you are all dedicated! You are new to this site, so you have to know that it's very rarely that a RP of more than 5 people is being kept together and running for a very long time. Moreover, people would be willing to join in, if they see action happening. I will make a threadabout character sheets, I am only wondering if it should be in the Horror or Fandom section...

yes it is even a months is a rare thing for rp to survive unless we have dedication, it shouldn't be a prob~!

Agh, would it be too late for me to join in? ;_; I'm interested. X3

Status
Not open for further replies.